[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I say? Dubs decides, unless your singles post is very good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-20-12-21-17-1.png (156 KB, 1440x1088) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-20-12-21-17-1.png
156 KB, 1440x1088
What do I say? Dubs decides, unless your singles post is very good
>>
File: 1454739309274.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454739309274.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>27284434
They key to texting is to create tension; you want her to anticipate your next response.

You send: "I can't believe you just said that."

She'll respond with either a long post guessing what she said that was wrong, or ask "why?"

You'll wait 10 minutes then text back: "because it's absolutely perfect."

Then take it from there.
>>
>>27284483
My first thought upon reading this was to recoil. My guts felt like they were twisting from the secondhand embarrassment. Then I realized something; it must be that robots see good game as cringeworthy and stilted, unnatural things as cool.

So go, Chad. Go with my blessing, and without my understanding. You may have knowledge that I cannot ever begin to comprehend.
>>
tell her you need a diapie change
>>
>>27284434
>'my soul'
>wants to go travelling
>'magical'

B A S I C
A
S
I
C

drop.
>>
>>27284622
dubs confirm
drop the bitch
you wont
>>
tell her that her soul's pussy stinks.
>>
>>27284483
total cringe
>>
It's a common desire,to dodge the petty folk around oneself and explore. But the "a little older" point requires background info. Who where why,to start...
>>
>>27284622
4th post best post
>>
>>27284434
don't text back. instead leave a fresh pile of feces on her doorstep every day until one of you dies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.