[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best anime movie? >cute and likeable little girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Kiki.jpg (69 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kiki.jpg
69 KB, 720x1080
Is this the best anime movie?

>cute and likeable little girl
>comfy heartwarming story
>nice visuals
>feels nostalgic
>>
i know nothing about this anime but this photo makes me feel obscure and depressed
>>
>>27284200
This is also my favorite studio Ghibli film, friend!
Good taste anon
>>
ptetty top tier
>>
LOVE this movie so much!!

RIP Phil Hartman (imb4 rags for watching the dubbed version)
>>
>>27284200
I like it. But then I'm a full blown Ghibli pleb so I like near everything they do.

>tfw no witch gf.
>>
>>27284279
Princess Mononoke is better waifu material.
>>
Princess Mononoke/Nausicaa are far superior
>>
>>27284200
This is my favorite Studio Ghibli film. I dunno about best anime movie but its in the conversation.
>>
>>27284200
whats the name of that shit? I dont understand those thousands of retarded symbols they use for communication in the 21st fucking century instead of using 30 letters max
>>
File: kiki.jpg (269 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
kiki.jpg
269 KB, 1366x768
I like this film a lot, the city/setting has a big thing to do with that and of course its soundtrack.

Also the bit were she gets depressed and can't fly, that sums up depression to be honest, except most people never regain that ability :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmI73zwGzpI

I prefer Whisper of the Heart and Only Yesterday though, Kiki is in the top 5 for sure though.
>>
>>27284391
Kiki's Delivery Service
>>
>>27284403
My favorite part that's lost in translation is towards the very end of the movie she can't talk to Gigi at all again. Which is supposed to symbolize her growing up or something.
>>
>>27284200
I've actually never seen it. I probably should.
>>
>again with these pathetic jap shit about le growing up
>which is ironic to find here since this website is made up from immature subhuman trash and rejects
>>
>>27284423
Oh really? That's kind of sad to be honest :(
>>
>>27284481
I accept being a reject but I'm not immature or subhuman.
>>
>>27284403
I felt legitimately sad because in the beggining she is out of place in the city she's living in, and she's also timid and afraid of doing things.

I guess that's part of the appeal. The movie looks like a silly children stuff at first sight but it's more than that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.