[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 24, almost 25 >everyone around me are in serious relationships,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 20
File: feel beard.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
feel beard.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>tfw 24, almost 25
>everyone around me are in serious relationships, some are engaged or even married
>I've never held a girls hand let alone a gf
>feel like all my friends are slowly drifting away from me, spending more and more time with their girlfriends
>missed out on having fun and now missing out on having a relationship

where does it end? will I eventually become completely alone?
>>
>>27284095
>where does it end?
It never ends.

Instead of focusing on what others are doing, focus on what you're doing and where you want to get.
>>
it only gets worse anon, i'm almost 30

the only ones left are single mothers and max level histrionic roastie whores who fuck 20 different guys a month.

if you aren't in a serious long term relationship by the time you turn 24, you're fucked and you'll be picking up scraps from there on out.
>>
>>27284134
I honestly feel like I've reached all of my goals apart from a gf.

honestly, to reach those goals I had to make sacrifices and those sacrifices were about my sociability which is fucked from now on I suppose.

>>27284151
yeah I figured it'd be like that. a regular girl at my age has had at least 5 sexual partners (this is the absolute minimum) while I had none. Even if I magically got a girl interested in me, I wouldn't know what to do after that point and she'd leave me anyway. It's just pointless to try at this point..

I just don't want to lose my friends is all...
>>
>>27284208

>Even if I magically got a girl interested in me, I wouldn't know what to do after that point and she'd leave me anyway. It's just pointless to try at this point..

I might be a hypocrite for saying this, but that's wrong. According to your post, you achieved most of your other goals. That means you like yourself, are ambitious and have something to look forward in life. Being like that is a requirement for a relationship. As long as you talk to her and explain your "problems", it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>27284208

A girl isn't going to have problems with you being clueless as long as you are trying and aren't fully autistic on the scale of "eat all the eggs."

Here's a litmus test. If your idea of doing something sweet for a generic girl on a date is "bring flowers" and not "recite anime theme song," you're fine.

Test 2: If your response when things get physical is "fumble hands around on her tits" and not "lick her face," you're probably fine.

The beauty of relationships is that, in one where the woman is a good match, your gut reaction is almost always going to be right. Since you have the rest of your life in order, you have no reason not to trust yourself on this.
>>
>>27284095
I don't know OP. Kids these days are really sheltered so there is a seemingly endless supply of naive 17-21 year old college girls to have fun with. You just gotta get your head (and your appearance) together so you can actually engage with them.
>>
>>27284095
I'm 20 and I already feel like that, minus the marriage part. Also a KHV. If I ever manage to kiss someone it will be a miracle.
>>
>>27284829
if you are in a long term relationship when you are 20, you are literally retarded
>>
Being alone is true freedom, it's not that bad, really.
>>
>>27285166
this. I bet those guys in serious relationships are miserable deep inside. No sane man wants to spend his weekends eating brunch and shopping instead of doing whatever he wants.

There's a reason why mancaves exists and they are honestly more pathetic than anime rooms. People literally need to convert the space that they park their car in just to get some alone time
>>
>>27284208
So go fuck five girls
>>
>>27285205

>No sane man wants to spend his weekends eating brunch and shopping

Stay delusional. Believe it or not, but some men enjoy spending a casual Sunday eating lovely food before noon with a loved person and fool around, maybe even buy some comfy clothes and go for a coffee afterwards.
>>
>>27284095
30 year old here. Virtually every I know now is married. It's just me and like one acquaintance I kind of know who aren't. It really sucks having no more friends, I actually enjoy going out to pubs but have no one to go with.

Life is really depressing for some of us.
>>
>>27284151
>by the time you turn 24, you're fucked and you'll be picking up scraps from there on out.

I'm starting to realize this and it sucks. Girls my age now (24) are so cold and serious, in my environment at least. It sucks that women's liberation is just girls roleplaying as Chad.
>>
>>27285507
You sound like such an feminine man. I would love to just pound your face in with my fists.
>>
>>27285507

The men who get up to this stupid shit are fat beta looking guys having their checks blown by some post-wall cunt they don't even get to have sex with more than once a quarter.
>>
>>27284095
If you are 24 that means you can still pick up girls as young as 19. Go after the younger ones who've never had a bf.
>>
>>27285655
>>27285683
You're both insecure faggots attacking some guy for not living a lifestyle you yourselves don't even have.
>>
>>27285654
it's even worse than you can imagine

there are still some single women my age, but most of them are career driven business whack jobs who you'll basically never actually spend time with because they're so busy working

that's pretty much the best anyone can hope for beyond 30.
>>
>>27285706
Implying you aren't the same guy

>if I make it sound like someone else hates these guys they'll feel worse!

Fuck off you beta cuck. Any "man" who wanted that lifestyle isn't a man.
>>
File: 1431071299441.jpg (418 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1431071299441.jpg
418 KB, 768x768
>turned 25 recently
>realized I'm half way to 50
>my fucking face when
>>
>>27285790
He is objectively a man and nothing you say can change that you weak insecure piece of shit. Go do something with your day instead of trying to bully people on the Internet, you nonfactor faggot.
>>
File: 1453748750988.png (419 KB, 372x997) Image search: [Google]
1453748750988.png
419 KB, 372x997
>>27284095
>where does it end?

It only gets worse.
Suck it up - dedicate your life to money making for traveling, fun shit like sex dolls or newest gadgets.

I personally gave up on it and instead have decided to climb the career ladder for one thing only - I want to see the world, most of it anyway.
Almost there, got +80k saved up - gonna travel Asia this spring/summer.
5 years of hard work but I think it`ll be worth it.
>>
>>27285823
I like to think of it like this, I was barely a person until I was 15 or something, if you count it like that 50 seems further away than halfway
>>
I'm 25 1/2 and it only gets worse. Video games finally stopped working on me and I can only play them for 10 mins max before I get bored. Now all I do is 24/7 is dwell on the fact that I'm a KV. When I'm at work its all I think about, when I go to the store its all I think about, when I sit at home refreshing /r9k/ its all I think about. I've done everything to make myself more attractive. I feel for the fit meme like 4 years ago. I got a great body now, I dress extremely well and expensive, I do everything right and yet still nothing. I have about $1400 saved right now from my shitty job I'm thinking about once I clear the 2k mark I'm going to quit and go backpacking through europe or some shit. Maybe even go to thailand if I get that desperate.
>>
>>27284095
>being engaged/married in mid-20s
is this an american thing? I have never met a successful person engaged before 27 years old
>>
>stop thinking in terms of age
>realize the "LOL R U A SUCCESSFUL NORMALFAG YET BRAH?????" rollercoaster is almost over
>realize once you go past a certain age, you just become "Man Exists in World" and don't have to worry about all the bullshit railroads people expect you to be on
>tfw 16-30 was an endless slog of parental, social, and societal pressure to BE SOMEBODY GO PLACES ARE YOU IN COLLEGE YET DON'T YOU WANT TO BE A SPACEMAN HEY AREN'T YOU SATISFIED WITH BEING A MODERATELY SUCCESSFUL MIDDLE MANAGER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE GEEZ WHERE'S YOUR AMBITION MAN WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A WIFE YET WOW YOU WATCH ANIME??? WOW YOU STILL PLAY VIDEO GAMES?? WHOOAAAAAA BRAH BE MORE SUCCESSFUL LIKE ME, AN UNCOSNCIOUS PROLE WHO FIT INTO EVERY PEG ANYONE EVER TRIED TO SHOVE HIM INTO LMAO, BRAH I'M SO HAPPY I WAS POPULAR IN HIGH SCHOOL AND THEN GOT TO EXTEND HIGH SCHOOL BY 8 FUCKING YEARS BY PARTYING AND NEGLECTING MY ACTUAL STUDIES IN COLLEGE I'M A YOUNG HIP COOL ADULT AND I'LL BE A YOUNG COOL HIP RAD AWESOME ADULT FOREVER!!! I WILL FOREVER BE THE TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC OF TWITTER ADVERTISEMENTS AND NEWS MEDIA, I WILL FOREVER BE YOUNG AND MY HIPSTER TATTOOS WILL ALWAYS BE RELEVANT UNTIL THE END OF TIME, I'M GONNA CONQUER THE WORLD BY BEING A FUCKING C OR B-STUDENT MEDIOCRITY IN MY 20S AND HAVING COOL HIP EVENTS AND THINGS I GO TO AND A MARRIAGE THAT I'M SURE WON'T EVER FAIL WOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>tfw 30-100+ is one long shot of doing whatever the fuck you want, however you want to do it, as long as you can basically provide for yourself, while all the aforementioned people wonder why the world forgot them as soon as they hit 30 and they all want to die
>tfw doing cool shit that you picked for yourself when you're 57, finding new hobbies, being authentic to yourself, while the entirety of "generation Z" is still working middle-class jobs in dead end marriages and trying to pretend they're still "with it" and pop culture is still targeting them
>>
>>27285912
Success is a meme.

Yes people who marry way young are usually less academic (although many are religious) but then again many "successful" people end up holding off and dismissing unacceptable men and end up lonely as fuck.

My sister is 38 and while parental problems explain her mentality in part (father and brother both became hostile towards her when she was 17 and my folks divorced) she has always been pretty snobby and talked about working class men as if they were subhuman and always mocked any man she perceived to be a manchild in some way. I recently pointed out, after she had mocked some 28 year old guy who was living with his parents who my parents are friendly with, that she is in no real position to mock him and she broke down and then went nuts on me.

Feminism is disgusting. It's short-sighted (thinks unrealistic or harsh standards are only set for women) and is basically one big Chad LARP-fest where women think being loud, callous and materialistic (i.e. acting like the most "successful" men) is somehow admirable. Not all women are like this however (obviously) and I do feel bad for those that aren't and are stuck in some shitty full-time job despite it being obvious that they would rather be raising a family or working part-time at least in some less career-orientated role. There's a girl at work who I think is like this but I'm too much of a friendless beta to approach her.
>>
>>27285898

im 27 and i agree, be ready robots entertainment and escapism will fail on you.

i can no longer play any video games at all without my mind wondering to what the fuck am i doing with my life. I can no longer watch a tv show or a movie without taking multiple breaks.

The quarter life crisis is real and it will hit you hard, it will either drive you further into the abyss or it will get you to realise that you cannot keep living like this.
>>
File: 1458249553269.png (956 KB, 950x1050) Image search: [Google]
1458249553269.png
956 KB, 950x1050
there really isn't much you can do about this OP. its kind of a depressing fact of life that people settle down and communicate with friends less and less. frequently keeping in touch with them will slow the process but its never going to be "like the old days".
>>
>>27285790

No, he's not me.
I'm a KHV, but I'm not as, well, whatever you are. Pathetic, I guess. You seem to be one of those "sour grape" people. It's not just you, 90% of the board is.
>>
>>27286128
>frequently keeping in touch with them will slow the process but its never going to be "like the old days".

Man this sucks. I'm actually losing my closest friend because of how much he's pussywhipped. Me and a bunch of friends were gonna travel to seaside last weekend and called him up to join us. He was very excited at first and said he'd let us know but after 2 hours he texted that he couldn't make it.

It's not like we only invited him, we invited his gf too since my other friends had their gfs with him but she just didn't let him do what he wants and that sucks.
>>
>>27285898

Are you trying to meet anyone? That's one thing I don't get. Some of you seem to have their lives sorted out. Steady jobs, no personal issues, maybe even friends. Why aren't you utilizing online dating to meet someone?
>>
>>27284095
The golden age of sex robots is approaching, OP. Keep your head held high.
>>
>>27284095
>tfw 49
>tfw virgin
>tfw never had a gf
>tfw only reason to live is anime
>tfw no friends, family, or relatives
it hurts to live senpai
>>
>>27286217
Online dating is shit.

Going outside sucks.

If any girl wants the privelege of having me as their boyfriend and potential husband they need to come to /r9k/ and find me.
>>
>>27286217
>Some of you seem to have their lives sorted out. Steady jobs, no personal issues, maybe even friends. Why aren't you utilizing online dating to meet someone?

not him but I'm exactly like you described and I have tried online dating, it just doesn't work because in online dating world a 5/10 gets treated like a 9/10 thanks to thirsty betas and you get ignored unless you are very attractive
>>
>>27286258
>wants the privelege
>privelege

Even if you get your head out of your ass, your grammar is probably going to make you die alone.
>>
>>27286268

Just like in real life then, I assume. If you're worthwhile, she'll notice or consider you. The same applies to you. Do you notice or even consider the ugly ones?
Also, stop being naive and gullible. All of those things you see on here about online dating are most likely lies made up for fun or by bitter, disillusioned idiots.

>>27286294

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic and mocking people who put no effort into it.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 624x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 624x415
like many of us here.

You will pass from this world with nothing and no one to your name.

Alone, old and tired.you will see happy young couples everywhere.

And now time has stolen from you your youth. And now your body is as cold and broken as your heart.

And you die. No one notices. It doesent hurt. You go peacefully in your sleep.

No family, no friends. But it's finally over.

But the truth was. You died long ago.
>>
>>27286268
I met my current girlfriend on tinder. We've been together 6 months. You're just not trying hard enough.
>>
>>27286217
online dating is made for normies to find other normies to have sex with

no girl wants to date a plain average guy, not while they are young and can fuck chad. just look at tinder
>>
>>27286248
Were you always a NEET? Or do you work and have colleagues?
>>
File: 1457839330946.jpg (60 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
1457839330946.jpg
60 KB, 500x413
>>27286468
I'm an accountant. I literally get wage cucked for a living since all I do is count rich people's money.
Most people at my firm are chads desu. it's a well-paying job, so they can afford to go out and smash girls on weekends and all that. There are some women there too but they ignore me like everyone else. I'm basically the joke of the place since I'm single at my age and a virgin. it's not a lot different from high school really.
I did get invited to go drinking with the chads once or twice, but after that I figured out that they just wanted someone to laugh at. ended up drinking root beer (I don't drink alcohol) alone at the bar at 1am, head down and crying.
I sometimes go down by the park and sit on a bench and feed birds. Sometimes kids come out and talk to me, highlight of my week really. They treat me sort of like a grandpa.
>>
>>27285833
Enjoy your life of mediocrity and depression you beta pathetic piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>27284095
>where does it end? will I eventually become completely alone?

No, you'll just realize the truth.
The truth that you were completely alone from the start.
>>
>>27285138
Why? I know people who are and they seem very happy. Obviously to a virgin like me I can't even comprehend how it works.
>>
File: 1434773130846.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1434773130846.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
>>27286631
>I sometimes go down by the park and sit on a bench and feed birds. Sometimes kids come out and talk to me, highlight of my week really. They treat me sort of like a grandpa.

Fuck, just....fuck.
>>
>>27286659
You too brah

Original commentolio
>>
>>27286434

>no girl wants to date a plain average guy
No one wants to date someone average. If that was true, everyone would be dating everyone. People date people which they find above average and outstanding.

>using chad unironically
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>27286631
goddamn. Sorry to hear that man
>>
>>27286128
I've noticed this too. My best friend got married and we barely talk since they had their baby. I try to catch up with him but we usually only end up shooting each other a couple of sentences before the conversation dies. Sucks because I remember when we were young and used to talk all the time, hang out and go out on the weekends and fuck with bitches. It's like he's a totally different person now. Such is life I guess.
>>
File: frank sinatra.jpg (67 KB, 781x699) Image search: [Google]
frank sinatra.jpg
67 KB, 781x699
>>27286631
Sorry to hear that senpai. Maybe VR will get perfected soon like in anime and will finally feel alive.
>>
I just turned 25 and most of my friends are still on the scene and happy actually in some ways my social life is better than ever because we have free houses to chill in whenever and money to drink or party etc every night if we want.

My best friend moved in with his girlfriend 6 months ago and has aged at least 15 years. He doesn't come out anymore and when he does he just bemoans how bored and 'happy' he is. He packed in his hobbies and lives to pay rent.

Another close friend couldn't stand that he wasn't the first to settle down and no one has seen him in six months lol.

Girls think I'm 22 max so I think my path to wizardry will be over soon. Since I can pass for 21 year old with his shit together.
>>
>>27286631

>They treat me sort of like a grandpa.
You're 50 years old, there's nothing weird with that.
>>
>>27286880
This is actually bullshit. I've heard many many girls say they left a guy because people were acting like they (the girl) wasn't the better looking person in the relationship.
>>
>>27287000

So how do you think you're going to end your path to wizardry?
>>
>>27287000

>Another close friend couldn't stand that he wasn't the first to settle down and no one has seen him in six months lol.

And you didn't check on him to see if he's alright? That's not really what a friend would do.
>>
File: 1458009426588.jpg (48 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1458009426588.jpg
48 KB, 1024x576
>>27286906
>since they had their baby.
yeah, thats kind of the point of no return for a lot of friendships if you don't go out of your way to frequently text and shit. texting is pretty much the only contact you'll have because children eat up free time.
>>
>>27284095
I'm 29, almost 30.

It ends when we die, senpai.
>>
File: 1447779380958.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447779380958.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27285961
This post is beautiful. Thanks for posting it.

I have long ago decided to live life alone, solely developing a career that allows me to build an economic security bubble, and gives me enough money to enjoy hobbies without any poorfag limitations. It's literally my driving motivation in college right now.

Essentially, "comfy" has become my main parameter for success, not "social validation" or "prestige".
>>
File: throne.jpg (81 KB, 706x510) Image search: [Google]
throne.jpg
81 KB, 706x510
>>27287066
I've also resigned myself to this. With the way things are going economically, you're lucky if you can live comfortably on your own and that's my goal, just to be self sufficient and comfortable.
>>
File: 1446236772960.gif (953 KB, 330x300) Image search: [Google]
1446236772960.gif
953 KB, 330x300
>mfw just got girlfriend recently.
>still haven't kissed
>still haven't had sex
I don't know how to even move my way towards that. It seems so unnatural.
>>
>>27287119
>got a girlfriend
>haven't kissed
How does that work? Do you know this person in real life? Are you sexually attracted to her?
>>
>>27287040
Girls in their early 20s have started approaching me and I've had a few dates with girls my own age.

>>27287044
He made a conscious decision and laid it out plain and simple. I respect that. He's not a neckbeard or loner and anyway he was rude and standoffish with people who did try so fuck him.
>>
>>27287036

I don't really see how that relates to what I said.
What I tried to say is that people go for someone they find special.
>>
>>27284095
shit man
i'm gonna turn 25 in a freaking week, was with a girl for over half a year, met her on 4chan oddly enough and no she wasn't half as crazy as you'd imagine.
i still live at home, have to give some of my low income as a trainee to my mum, might move out by the end of year with a buddy.
haven't driven a car for 3 years now
>>
File: 1458404082010.jpg (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1458404082010.jpg
13 KB, 240x240
>>27284095
I know that feel bro you're almost like me, if I lived next to you we could have gay sex so we wont be alone anymore.
>>
>>27287144
yeah we slept together last night. Still haven't kissed her. My level of beta is ridiculous.
>>
>>27287169
>freaking
GET OUT
>>
>>27287255
Do you feel the urge to kiss her and are just holding yourself back or what? Sorry I'm asking these questions it just seems odd that you can get to the point where you're willing to discuss exclusivity with someone without escalating the relationship physically. Like at some point there had to be a moment where she just stared into your eyes and got quiet and you could feel the tension in the air.
>>
File: 1435606014942.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1435606014942.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
>>27287107
I think a lot of normies are really dumb in their purchases, which lessens their spending potential. Why buy a Porsche? Do you really need that big ass house? Extremely expensive brand clothes? Unless one of those things is a particular hobby, I feel you could leverage a lot more value out of your money on certain 'life-necessary' purchases if you spend it wisely. This would allow more spending power to go towards enjoyment of hobbies (for me: buying books, upgrading PC, HD monitor, super-fast internet...) which would increase my life quality much more for the same amount of dollars I earn than if I would buy the same "prestige markers" as normies do with their money.
>>
Where do you meet women after college?
>>
>>27287421
Clubs of all kinds. Traditionally you're supposed to meet friends of friends but that's never been a thing for me.

Church is a big one but I live in a christian country and literally every single one of my recorded descendants met their spouses in church.

Tinder and online and if you're a gambling man in work.
>>
>>27287470
club girls ain't got shit, no gf material when a girl likes to drink / do drugs
>>
>>27287493
I used to think this as well until I realised I was in the club too and wasn't a club guy.

What i actually meant was hobby/sport/activity clubs.
>>
>>27287560
what if you're working 9-6, workout after that, sleep and repea?
>>
>>27287588
sleep less
im fine with 4-5 hours a day
>>
File: 1457666026677.png (484 KB, 850x642) Image search: [Google]
1457666026677.png
484 KB, 850x642
>>27284095
I know that feel. At least now I can buy alcohol and self-medicate.
>>
>>27287588
I'm 100% serious when I say. I wish I had a rota like that.

You could regularly make most clubs like that. I bet you have weekends off too.
>>
File: 1344450044509.gif (550 KB, 278x227) Image search: [Google]
1344450044509.gif
550 KB, 278x227
>be me
>be ugly as fuck
>cant get a gf
>33-year-old KV
>save up my money, day at a time. dont buy anything besides the occasional alcohol
>desire to kill myself getting worse each day
>mom dies
>get the house
>live in it
>go on online dating
>say i have my own house worth half a mil that I bought myself
>say my income is 80k (obvious lie)
>loads of middle-aged single-mom roasties want my dick
>fuck them all. try anal on all of them and say i slipped
>tell them to get out after i bust my nut in their ass
>they get angry and call me a dickhead etc
>literally push one out of my door because she's so fucking pissed off at me
>have CCTV so they can't smash a window and get away with it. Also doubles as proof that I don't rape any of these girls... just in case I fuck any bitches that are too crazy
>double-locks on all of my doors

This is the dream. It was all worth it. These women see that I have money, and a house, and they think they can mooch off of me. They wouldn't even look at me when I was younger. I don't hate women. Not at all. They want one thing from me, so I only want one thing from them. The difference is that I get what I want from them, and they get fuck all from me besides a soggy asshole.

I am retired, now. I have enough money to last me until I die. I now spend my days playing games, getting drunk, and fucking fat bitches I find on the internet. My friends are married and have kids, now. They work 9-5, 5 days a week, while their wives are probably fantasizing about hollywood movie stars. Sure sucks to be them!

I have never been this happy since I was a kid.
>>
>>27286666
Let me at least check those quads and say you're right.
>>
>>27287737
i do, but i don't want a club girl
>>27287691
less? i already do that
>>
>tfw faked my virginity to everyone I know
>they fell for it
>I fell for it
>only kissless virgin since I held the hand of a girl that didn't want to hold hands

I gave up on relationships when I was 20, now I only focus on research and biking
>>
File: 1453282300497.jpg (113 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1453282300497.jpg
113 KB, 816x816
>>27284095
It never ends.

You either live with it or you kill yourself.
I`m too weak to do the latter (mutliple attempts) so all I know how to do is get up, go wageslave, come back home and cry myself to sleep.
>>
>>27287962
Be like me
>>27287783

Your value goes up with time and money.
>>
>>27288020
I don't want to have sex anymore
>>
>>27288078
It's not about sex, it's about knowing that your suffering is all for the better.

Honestly, I would rather be how I am now, then any of my friends.

Yeah, my friends always had girlfriends, but now they are married, with kids, working their ass off. Now, I have money, alcohol, and sex. I am living the dream.

Sure, I would rather have met my q t pi virgin gf at 13, and been with her forever, but that shit just don't happen.

You can do it! Just wait until your folks die, get their house, and then you're set for life.
>>
Holy shit you just described me, man.

Are you me? I'm turning 25 in May.

Fuck.
>>
>>27286631

How tall are you? That could be the reason
>>
>>27288120
I'm happy living a hermit life

I just wish I had experienced teenage/college love
>>
>>27288167
6'0" fampai. height doesn't matter once you pass 30 I'm afraid.
>>
>>27288158
most of us are like you, for example i am you and op but with age 27 in may
>>
File: 1333223573533.jpg (200 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1333223573533.jpg
200 KB, 960x540
>>27288202
>I just wish I had experienced teenage/college love
No you don't! Because if you did, you would be married now, with kids.

Understanding that you are an ugly piece of shit makes cumming inside the asses of bitches who just see you as a meal ticket all the better.

These women know that when they come to my house, they are going to get fucked. But they think that if they can seduce me with their rancid cunts, that I'll cough up some cash. So, in the pooper it goes, and they freak out at first, but they endure my dick in their ass because they have those $s in their eyes!

Then when I'm about to cum, I make sure I go balls deep and shove their shit all the way in and cum all over it. Then I say that I had fun and that they should probably go now. I would imagine they shit out my cum for the next few days.

This is a better feeling than anything else. I feel like a fucking rockstar. And it's only going to get easier in my 40s when these bitches get REAL desperate.

EVERY SINGLE DAY that I felt like killing myself was worth enduring.
>>
>>27285961
Thanks anon, you just made me look at things differently and I suddenly feel better now
>>
>>27284095
>>missed out on having fun

define what "fun" is. not everyone thinks drinking till you puke and dancing is fun
>>
>>27286196

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(normal original comment sempai familua stupid name thing)
>>
>>27286631
What are your favorite anime?

anime
>>
>>27288362
Maybe? I don't really mind it

Glad to see you're having fun, most women get pretty desperate when they are 40 and single (even more than men)
>>
>>27284095
These posts always drag me back into reality and into the pit of depression I can never escape.
>tfw turning 25 this year
>kv who never had friends let alone a relationship because I'm a hideous loser
>fell for the meme that robots can still make it
>go to uni and get a degree but no one will hire me because connections matter most
>dead end jobs don't want me either because ugly social retard that has no experience
>now I've been a neet for years with no hope in sight and think about suicide every day
>>
File: 1444129657921.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444129657921.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>27284151
>if you aren't in a serious long term relationship by the time you turn 24, you're fucked and you'll be picking up scraps from there on out.
>have been 24 for 9 months now
>>
>>27284151
No, you've got a number of girls with depression, who don't fuck much, but they don't leave their appartment a lot either.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.