[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>March 20, 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1394062557857.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1394062557857.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>March 20, 2016
>>
>>27283854
>tfw it's my birthday today and not even my parents remembered
>>
>>27283854
Why are you sad? Today is the day! The day of the beta uprising! Get your fedora's and your swords boys. We are going to kill some chads and get some stacys
>>
Happy vernal equinox, I guess.

>>27283889
...and happy birthday, anon.
>>
>>27283889
this happens to me too

sometimes they will remember a week later and say "oh yea it was your birthday". never had a cake or celebrated it in my life
>>
>tfw my birthday is tomorrow
H-hold me bros...
>>
>>27283890
Reported, have fun with the V8
>>
File: dffffffff3434343.jpg (81 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
dffffffff3434343.jpg
81 KB, 645x773
>>27283854

It seemed like January only a few days ago.

Why does it go so fast? Is it because are ability to make new autobiographical memories has atrophied due to loneliness?
>>
>>27285221
the reason time moves so fast for us is because everyday is almost the same and we can't tell the difference. when we try to remember something it's just a blur of time

meanwhile, normies do something meaningful everyday. they meet someone new, do something exciting and always have something to remember, so their perception of time is longer
>>
>>27285168
Lets see ya penis, figured id ask cuz its my bday and no one cares fuck it right
>>
>>27285276
Same fag so hard you are pathetic
>>
>>27283854
How many men have you sucked clean?
>>
>>27285221
Your perception of time speeds up as you get older because every individual second/minute/day/etc. becomes a smaller and smaller portion of your life. The way we perceive time, a quarter of your life is spent under the age of 15.
>>
>>27283889
I'm sure they did remember, not that they wanted too, you are most likely a pathetic scum bag and your parents prob wish they never had you
>>
>every day is a day closer to death
i think it's a comfy feel
>>
>>27285168
>death tries to take me 7times in me life
>have ibs or i get cramps and shit errwhere
>cannot handle more than 30g of sugar or i get mouf pains from me nervs
>cannot have a 'real' birthday ever again
last birthday, i just got 90usd and spent 88usd of it on food/drinks then spend the rest on a burger with just ketchup
meanwhile, me chad bro at age 24 gets 2 parties/cake+ice cream/gifts/a gf to bang and all the rest that comes with being a chad because he saw what i was doing with my life and turned a 360o and now is the FAV one. he now got the old family sofa today. i know my place.
>>
>>27283889
happy birthday anon
original post
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.