[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ate some moldy bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x473
I guess my bread went bad, what am I in for robots?
>>
u gona die, desu.
>>
It's either going to kill you or make you stronger depending if this post ends in even or odd
>>
Puke it up now or later, your choice.
>>
Most molds are fine.
>>
you need to go to hospital asap pr risk serious liver damage or even death
>>
>>27283191

Nothing. I ate moldy bread when I was homeless and didn't get sick.
>>
>>27283191
your singing voice will improve
>>
Most bread already has mold/spores inside of it, without showing it. You've eaten moldy bread before. You'll be ok.
>>
>>27283191
You'll be fine, maybe a little sick. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>27283191
You're in for a good time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAMClna5m8k
>>
it will grow inside you and eat you until they find nothing but a moldy skeleton

or you get slightly sick
>>
>>27283522
this tbqh, you have refined your breed to premium level - grab a glass of wine and french cheese with it and enjoy anon
>>
depends on what kind of mold it was

>tfw ate a croissant that tasted like a mushroom
>>
I've eaten moldy bread several times unknowingly. Nothing happens.
>>
Food poisoning, probably.

Prepare to vomit and/or rocket liquid shit out your ass.
>>
>>27283191
If the mold was black, get to a hospital if you want to live
If it was anything else, you're probably good
>>
It's extra vegetable senpai
No need to worry senpai
>>
>>27283191
you will now realize how small your penis has always been. that's what mold spores do to your brain: cut straight through the tiny penis denial sheath.
>>
>>27283191
it's fine op, if it was just starting to mold (thin white mold) then there should be no problems, on the other hand if it was in an advanced state (thick dark-green mold), then you can expect some diarrhea in a few minutes, get yourself ready if that's the case, it might persist for a few days, drink water with sugar and salt (yes both, works wonders) if the pain becomes unbearable, keep yourself hydrated this way till you get better.
>>
expect stomach pain and increased hunger, as if some creature in your stomach is eating whatever you put down there with it
>>
>>27283429
Ends in odd. Looks like OP gonna die.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.