[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is every single girl in university now a SJW ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: marge.jpg (62 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
marge.jpg
62 KB, 960x720
Every girl I talk to and not just the ones that are overtly feminazis are sjws. Why is literally every single one an sjw in some form ?
>>
Just pretend you're one too. Become a pathological liar. Their vaginas matter, not their opinions.
>>
File: 1457760804948.png (250 KB, 440x472) Image search: [Google]
1457760804948.png
250 KB, 440x472
I'm sure there are a lot of silence dissenters who nod their head in feigned agreement and go along with the hive-mind for fear of being outed as a disbeliever. The repercussions for such though-crimes on a college campus is swift and severe.
>>
I was talking to someone about this last night and yes, university campuses are degenerate as fuck and everybody is liberal in the worst ways.
>>
>>27283187
Women don't believe in anything, like a sponge they just suck up the political opinion of their social cycle.
If fucked by a right wing guy a "SJW"-girl can totally be flipped around in a matter of hours.
>>
>>27283187
SJW ideology has become the dominant/normal/expected/respectable set of beliefs in the modern West. They are just conforming to the dominant ideology, as people have at every stage of history.
>>
Nah, my gf isn't crazy liberal. Like all girls she's into feminism at least a little, but she thinks SJW shit is retarded. There's gotta be more girls like her out there.
>>
colleges are liberal propaganda institutions and have been for the past 20 years
>>
>>27284008
Precisely. Just pretend you're a feminist. Gain her attention. Then gain her trust. And then slowly pretend you've had revelations and start to convert her. Women are easy to turn. You just need to seem compassionate and altruistic doing it.

There's no point in honesty. Not in these times.
>>
>>27283187
its funny you chose that pic
seen that simpsons episode where marge goes to university ?
iirc she becomes an sjw because of the classes she takes
its pretty accurate imo. Every average girl will just believe what she is taught, so yeah, every girl in university is more or less an sjw
>>
File: 1364836598474.jpg (23 KB, 506x437) Image search: [Google]
1364836598474.jpg
23 KB, 506x437
>obsessing over a grill for years
>check out her social media accounts every now and then in case of new qt pics of her or something
>little by little it turns out that she's a pretty bad SJW and a typical tumblr feminist

I'm slowly starting to get over her, but jesus fucking christ did I dodge a major bullet here. No way I'm going to be one of those cucked SJW boyfriends who just sit there and smile while girlfriend doesn't have any respect towards men and men's issues.
She's the kind of girl who drools over Thor and Captain America, but thinks cleavages in video games are sexist.
>>
>>27284196
Who cares what she thinks of Thor or bikinis? In the end she's just a woman and bound to her female instincts. What they say or think is really trivial. Their opinions change with the wind. They do this stupid shit because it's trendy. Just like being a vapid Facebook whore was trendy a few years back. I can tell you that the Chads that fuck them give no shit about what they think. Why should we?
>>
Yeah, but the damage is reversible
>>
>>27283187
Women grew up
Maybe it's time you did the same
>>
Women are extremely power-hungry, just like animals, so turning to feminism and social justice (aka social, soft power, the most effective form of power there is) is an obvious choice.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>27283187
>Tfw oneitis is as racist as I am
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.