[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta Orbiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: 21FZvKv.png (177 KB, 826x552) Image search: [Google]
21FZvKv.png
177 KB, 826x552
Why do betas think that orbiting a girl is a viable sexual/romantic strategy?
>>
I'm guessing because it probably was at some point or betas wouldn't have evolved to do it.
>>
>>27283119
>lol sup
Oh man I can't..
>>
>>27283134
It never was. Betas moslty provided for the offspring females had with alphas. Betas are just easily deceived.
>>
It's a combination of desperation and not getting a lot of positive attention from girls in their life. Beta orbiters are almost always virgins or otherwise inexperienced women so they interpret any positive attention from a girl (even platonic) as possible romantic interest.
>>
>>27283168
then those genes wouldnt have passed on, but they did
>>
Because they've been thought through media to think that sexual/romantic attraction is somehow "earned". That if you pine for a girl long enough, she'll come around.

Of course this isn't true at all, and it's just hollywood.

Girls, like men, can identify whether or not they're attracted to a guy within the first 5 minutes of meeting them.

So rather than improving themselves (fitness, career, social prowess, other goals), they orbit a girl that's way out of their league (especially physically, despite putting no effort into their own appearance) because they've been thought that girls aren't as "shallow" as men.

And then they get angry when they're proven wrong. And they blame women for not being attracted to them, as if women had any choice in who they're attracted to.

Beta orbiters are just idiots who've blinded themselves from the truth. Beta orbiters that orbit girls with boyfriends are complete and absolute scum.
>>
>>27283119
>lol sup

As funny as that was, it made the story completely unbelievable.
>>
>>27283119

Is there a difference between being friends with a girl and beta orbiting or are they the same thing to the r9k hive mind?

Share your thoughts
>>
>>27283119
>>27283134
As a 5/10 guy who dates 4/10 girls with 2/10 orbiters, all I can say is that they are very childish and will try any underhanded tactic to get with a girl. They don't really care how desperate they seem, and somehow they will always see themselves as the good guy because you "don't really care about her like they do". When in fact "not caring" is the only way to have a girl interested in you, get clingy and you're dumped. That being said, the best way to deal with orbiters is like the guy in that story, taunt+ reassure them that they are beneath you, if you want to keep your woman you have to display dominance because no girl will EVER want a "shy autism bf"
>>
File: 1379559577262.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
1379559577262.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>27283208
>friends with a girl
>>
>>27283180

Being a beta is probably (mostly) not genetic .
>>
>>27283219

nah, personality and behavior are highly heritable and shit like testosterone is nearly entirely heritable
>>
>>27283192
this and this
>>27283210

Woah. Since when did we bring back the unoriginal comment thing? I haven't been here for a long time.
>>
>>27283208
there is no "being friends with a girl". No male will ever not be attracted to a female, the only reason beta orbiters are convinced they will ever have a shot is because women don't believe that the orbiters are actually attracted to them. Women are the only ones wanting to be "just friends"
>>
>>27283253
I'm friends with tons of girls I wouldn't sleep with.
>>
>>27283208
If said girl is not the center of the guy's life, then it is entirely possible
>>
>>27283278

You'd sleep with them, you've just convinced yourself otherwise because you're in a relationship. You want to keep up the illusion of loyalty when in reality men are born to sow oats.
>>
>>27283119
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im so mad xd
>>
>>27283253
But this is simply incorrect. I have plenty of female friends I don't want to date.
>>27283119
I'm a beta and I don't think it's a viable strategy - I just do it because being around a girl you're attracted to is nice, even though I know I don't have a chance.
>>
>>27283301

You'd sleep with them, you've just convinced yourself otherwise because you're in a relationship. You want to keep up the illusion of loyalty when in reality men are born to sow oats.

>>
>>27283253
Are you sexually attracted to your grandmother?
>>
>>27283208
All memes and shit aside, having legitimate female friends is a good thing. You can bounce ideas off them and get some opposite sex perspective.
>>
>>27283322
>you're in a relationship
I'm not, which makes your theory fall apart
>>
He will go through this cringy phase if he is redpilled or will never get out of it and settle for used whores in their thirties later in life
>>
>>27283180
You assume that it's a genetic trait when it probably isn't, just like homosexuality.
>>
Because it's easier than putting in the effort to improving yourself and having women come to you.
>>
>>27283336

Would you or would you not have sex with them given the option? It looks like you've convinced yourself to become a mental eunuch, and you freely admit you're a beta, so you probably have a hormonal deficiency. I'd love to bully you and have you comb my chest hair desu.
>>
>>27283119
I wouldn't beleive it if I hadn't seen it myself. It apparently can actually work out. I know a guy who was orbiting this girl. He's not really good looking or anything, and I remember he told me about how friendzoned he was. Now they're dating, and if he's to be believed, they've fucked multiple times.

I think orbiting actually does work a minority of the time, for whatever reason.
>>
>>27283119

> I'm quite literally gay
>>
because they've been indoctrinated into believing being kind to women nets benefits.

i think part of it is the whole movie-tier romantic idea of best friends falling in love with each other. it's childish and naive and they never got any real advice in how to attract women or how to pursue them, so they just do what they learned from movies and books.
>>
>>27283253

being willing to fuck someone you're friends with doesn't mean you can't be friends with them, no?
>>
>>27283294

Maybe I'm just not as desperate as you i guess.
>>
>>27283363
those are not the fucking high ego stacies who fall for their orbiters
>>
>>27283385

You're trying too hard to pretend to be a high value male.

Hint: actual high value males are attracted to and have sex with MANY women. men are born to breed.
>>
>>27283359
>Would you or would you not have sex with them given the option?
Some of them I would, but most of them I would not.
>you freely admit you're a beta
I'm a virgin at 23, I'd be a fool to pretend otherwise
>I'd love to bully you
I could probably beat you up though.
>>
>>27283340
>He will go through this cringy phase if he is redpilled or will never get out of it and settle for used whores in their thirties later in life

Im so terrified of the idea that this will be me in the future
>>
>>27283382
every guy has thought about fucking their female friends, that's not really a big deal, but when that's all a guy can think about....yea, that's not a friendship, that's him quietly waiting for her to fuck him

if you are really into someone, don't become their friend, it doesn't work and the person you're attracted to will have all the power in the relationship
>>
File: 1457676114647.jpg (69 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
1457676114647.jpg
69 KB, 600x679
>>27283192
It used to be the case, and still is sometimes I think, that if a guy is persistent enough a girl will come around and date him. This isn't just a movie thing; guys I know have gotten their girlfriend by doing this. I have no idea how it works. It's possible the girl liked the guy at first and was just playing hard to get.

But regardless I guess that's why this behavior is so common. It does work sometimes, it's just people like in OP's picture are too retarded to realize when they don't have a chance.
>>
>>27283407
What country do you live in?

It sounds like you're talking about race horses and not people
>>
>>27283208
friendships between the two genders can only occur if there isn't attraction on either side. If neither are even remotely attracted to each other, then sure, friendship is maybe possible.

The only other time i'd say it happens is if both are involved with other relationships of their own.

I think 90% of the time, a "Friendship" with a girl is pretty one-sided.
>>
>>27283363
If she's in her 30's, it doesn't count
>>
>>27283363
Please don't post things like that to r9k.

Yes, I'm sure it works out 0.01% of the time.

But you have to understand, r9k is filled with desperate betas, and what you said is REALLY REALLY bad advice.

Beta orbiting is a recipe for disaster. It's putting all your eggs into one basket, to a girl that doesn't like you or else she would have made it clear.

At best, with beta orbiting, you can be a girl's "backup". Her second choice. That if/when her self confidence goes down low enough, she might consider being with you while also maybe cheating with other guys on the side. THIS IS LEGITIMATELY THE BEST OUTCOME. And yes, that applies to nerdy girls as well as staceys.

The best advice for orbiters is self improvement. If you have a good body, a good sense in fashion, a good job, WOMEN WILL COME TO YOU. It doesn't matter how ugly your face is. If you're confident, funny (even 4chan nigger jokes funny), have a nice body and are able to provide for yourself and your potential future offspring, YOU WILL HAVE AT LEAST SOME GIRLS ATTRACTED TO YOU AND PINING FOR YOU.
>>
>>27283434

No, you're just a pleb who has gone through life ignorant of basic evolutionary science because it reinforces your internal "good, loyal guy" narrative when in reality humans are genetic machines with urges and desires that rarely intersect with the monogamy illusion that keeps your relationship afloat.

Hint: Your girlfriend does and has wanted to fuck more high status guys than yourself. The monogamy contract sustains your relationship, but don't be naive about this fact. It's simple biology.
>>
>>27283464

Wow virgins have messed up ideas about reality.
>>
>>27283413
If you're 18-26 you still have time to turn your life around because when you hit 27 you can't change it or not much will change for you
>>
>>27283434
>Humans don't have sex

Did your parents didn't tell you about the birds & the bees?
>>
>>27283484

Topkek. I graduated from an Ivy League, you graduated from your 75% acceptance rate reach school with a 3.0 GPA. Try reading a book.
>>
>>27283208
you can be friends with a girl, obviously, but beta orbiting means the guy wants to actually be with her rather than just her friend and he's just too much of a pussy to straight up ask her, so instead he weasels in to try and be her friend, hoping that one day she might 'wise up'

it's lame and stupid and no one should do that.

have a girl as an actual friend is completely different than that. they might hook you up with someone they think is a good match for you, but usually all they do is hook you up with their fat girl friends. they might help you with fashion and getting a good haircut and shit like that too. it's alright but most guys aren't going to really get much out of a friendship with a girl
>>
>>27283495
No I'm saying men who aren't desperate betas don't want to have sex with every woman.
>>
>>27283405
She genuinely is an extremely high ego Stacy though. She gets hit on all day almost constantly, by tons of guys. She's got options and she fucking knows it.

What I do notice is that she seems more attracted to this Chad. We all went out drinking and I noticed the body language immediately. She constantly was oriented towards Chad instead of her bf, whenever Chad said anything, she would immediately give him 100% attention, she was constantly just looking at him with very obvious attraction in her eyes. She even complimented him on how good looking he is a few times.

I wonder how other people don't notice this. Or maybe they do and just never acknowledge it.

But like I said, it's strange. She doesn't seem to be especially attracted to this orbiter shes dating, she doesn't even seem to really respect him all that much either, but apparently they've had sex.
>>
>>27283501
What book?

And the worst part is that even after graduating. ..you can't have sex with a woman. So sad.
>>
>>27283509
Low test: The post

It's scientific fact that men have a much, much wider range of "would fuck" than women do.
>>
>>27283520
>I wonder how other people don't notice this. Or maybe they do and just never acknowledge it.

yea, everyone notices it, it's really obvious. trust your gut, it's usually right.
>>
File: image_0.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>27283501
This board gives me some great laughs sometimes.
>>
>>27283537

Maybe you just can't afford high standards. Sorry man.
>>
>>27283520
Then your beta orbiter friend probably just became a beta provider.

Beta bucks, alpha fucks.

She's using him for security. Either financial or otherwise.
>>
>>27283455
Nah man. I'm 19, he's 19, she's 20.
>>27283463
Agreed man. Let me make it clear: I do not condone or recommend orbiting. It's disgusting and will not get you anywhere 99% of the time. This is that weird .01% thing, and I'm seeing it first hand.

The whole thing is really strange to me, I'm interested to see how it turns out.
>>
>>27283520
she's probably the alpha bitch that gets off on degrading his weakness
>>
>>27283520
She had sex with him to lock him down. Not because she wants to.

Your friend is a beta provider.
>>
>>27283294

This is pretty stupid.

I have female friends I've slept with, but now that both of us are in relationships that we value, we don't want to. It's not that we're not attracted to each other - it's that we're more attracted to the other, and in an emotional commitment, and it doesn't even cross our minds. We were friends before that. People like you think solely with your genitals, and assume that everyone else must as well. Fact.
>>
File: 1439664349686.jpg (64 KB, 563x520) Image search: [Google]
1439664349686.jpg
64 KB, 563x520
>>27283583
Who knows man. My initial theory was that he was just easy security. A girl "dating" a guy who is low effort is nothing new. They keep them around so they can say they have a boyfriend, until they don't need them anymore.

But in all other cases i've seen, they would never actually have sex with whatever poor fuck they "dated".

There is the possibility that they're lying.
>>
>>27283440

My best female friend has bailed me out of jail and sent me money at 3 in the morning when I needed it.
>>
>>27283612

You still want to fuck them - you freely admit it. You know what happens when you're in a dry spell? Maybe you're bored of your long term partner or vice versa? Maybe you have a fight?

You fuck the shit out of your friend who now sexually excites you more.

Your wife will do the same, incidentally.
>>
>>27283464

> simple biology

Biology is actually quite complex, young faggot.
>>
>>27283621
some alpha girls go after weak beta types, it's like some power trip

that's probably what's going on. he probably gets a strap on in his ass when they fuck.
>>
>>27283647
>>27283612

Also, you'll demonize your partner to justify your cheating and your relationship will suffer. It won't stop with just sex.
>>
>>27283363

orbiting without being a beta faggot just to stay in the view of the girl and make a move on the right time looks viable. Just wait to jump and know that you're currently not doing anything but that one day you will
>>
File: enlightened.png (13 KB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
enlightened.png
13 KB, 255x216
>>27283653
>he probably gets a strap on in his ass when they fuck
Holy shit senpai. It's funny you would say that. He actually made a joke about that a few days ago. Said
>man I was so sore, but not nearly as sore as my ass was the other night
He then played it off like he was just joking, but he seemed super nervous for a moment. This exact thought crossed my mind, but I figured no way shit like that actually happens in real life.

Is such a thing possible?
>>
>>27283647
>>27283661

Who hurt you, anon?

These things are far more complex than can be simplified and boiled down with simple memes and pithy phrases. By parroting this nonsense as one-size-fits-all advice, you're perpetuating toxic ideas that over time, damage society. Why do you hate humanity so much, anon?
>>
>>27283694
kek

yea, she definitely fucks him in the ass. of course stuff like this happens. he might not have even stuck his dick in her yet, getting fucked with a strapon is still considered having sex i guess.

some girls get off on doing this stuff. it's more common than you think
>>
>>27283563
>Betas are told to lower their standards

>does it

>"Wow, have some standards, Anon"
>>
who has actually had good female friends here, doesn't need to be a best friend, just a female friend

i've had a couple female friends, and to be really honest, i didn't get much out of any of the friendships. didn't orbit any of them because wasn't attracted to them. there was only one girl i actually liked spending time with because she was funny, but she was bat shit crazy and really fucked in the head.

all in all i rate female friends a 4/10
>>
>>27283729
Holy shit dude. I think you might actually be right. She even said some shit about being a virgin "technically" a few weeks ago. I thought that was just implying anal or something. Damn dude... any way to verify for sure if what you're saying is actually happening?
>>
>>27283776
other than straight up asking him i don't know

i mean, he might walk funny if she fucked him too hard in the ass and hurt him. other than that i don't know. i guess if you ever go to their house you could snoop around for a strap on and lube, but that's kind of taking it too far
>>
>>27283772
I've only had one female friend in my early childhood. Past elementary school I've never even had a female acquaintance. Yes, I hate myself.
>>
>>27283119
>get msg from boyfriend
sup

kek
>>
>>27283798
Hmmm. I think i'll subtly make jokes about it and see if he flinches or anything.
>>
>>27283798
>other than straight up asking him i don't know
Give comments that hint you know and see if he gets nervous
>>
File: 1443513695381.jpg (16 KB, 274x409) Image search: [Google]
1443513695381.jpg
16 KB, 274x409
>>27283729
>some girls get off on doing this stuff. it's more common than you think
you are so full of shit
>>
i'm beta orbiting a girl right now and she has a boyfriend kek

i like being her friend tho, and she seems to as well

not gonna lie i'm being pretty clingy tho

she doesn't seem to mind too much honestly

ah well
>>
>>27283869
that's probably the best way to do it, just gauge their reactions by using strap on jokes or something
>>
>>27283884
complete and utter scum.
>>
>>27283879
>girls getting off on dominating guys isn't common

there's plenty of them out there man
>>
>>27283904
i'm not like getting in their way or anything. i wouldn't mind being in a relationship with her tho
>>
>>27283772
I have two of them, known them since high school. The plus side of female friends is you can afford to be weak with them - they actually want to hear what troubles you. Never orbitted them either, although one was attracted to me for a long time. What's really nice is they never give up on me even when I don't reply to messages or keep in touch for some time.
They've never tried to hook me up with girls or given me advice in that department though - they just ask me if I'm seeing someone every once in a while and are incredulous when I invariably tell them no.
>>
>>27283934
i'll agree with the 'never give up' thing

they can be annoyingly persistent sometimes
>>
>>27283208
I have a girl friend, we talk every week on skype because she studies abroad. Most of the time she is the one who wants to call me so...

I have some other girl friends, but I have sexual history with them so that doesn't count.
>>
>>27283463
Best post in this thread.
>>
File: _20160315_213202.jpg (67 KB, 894x603) Image search: [Google]
_20160315_213202.jpg
67 KB, 894x603
I'm not even attractive enough to be a beta orbiter :( oh schucks, life is bad
>>
>>27283964
You'd look fine if you lifted. Stop being a fucking pussy.
>>
>>27283964
you look like the stereotypical orbiter m8
>>
Disney-styled fairy tales.
>>
File: SUBMERGED.jpg (154 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
SUBMERGED.jpg
154 KB, 676x673
desustorage.org/qa/thread/183913
read up m8
>>
>>27283964
wow i've never seen anyone this ugly before
looks like we've found a new eggman
>>
>>27284055
>>27283244
meant to Iink
>>
File: mosquito-illustration_360x286.jpg (68 KB, 360x286) Image search: [Google]
mosquito-illustration_360x286.jpg
68 KB, 360x286
Former beta orbiter here

Let me tell you that logic doesn't really come into it when you orbit. You have nothing in life so the fact a girl LETS you hang around her is enough for you to think she will fuck you one day. I used to believe it was like buying a pet lizard, it will never like you but by association will eventually sit on your lap. Anyway, i was completely pathetic

>Used to orbit for at least 12 hours a day in some form, be it texting, hanging out with, or just straight facebook stalking
>Girl actually called me 'her little pet mosquito' because of how much I 'buzzed around'
>I loved the nickname
>Thought it was evidence of our friendship
>Would sometimes have 'Mosquito days' where I would say nothing but 'buzz'
>Thought she found it funny
>She probably didn't
>Used to carry bug spray in my pocket
>Whenever I annoyed her I would apologise, spray bug spray in my face and say 'the mosquito is dead for today' then would leave her alone
>probably got some brain damage from swallowing so much bug spray
>would also only drink red beverages around her (cherryade, chocolate milk etc) because it looked more like blood
>gained weight
>one day got fed up of us not being together
>paid hundreds of dollars for her birthday gift, a romantic trip to 2 to The Gambia (one of the countries with super high Malaria rates)
>told her that 'we had a room together so me and my fellow mosquitos can gangbang her'
>she was understandably furious
>refused to go
>ended up going to The Gambia by myself for 3 days
>very bad, horrible time
>realise my mistakes and stopped speaking to her

It takes something big to fix you
>>
>>27283119
I don't. I realize it wont lead to me getting laid, I just want to experience communicating and being close to a cute girl to save as fap fuel for later.
>>
>>27284103
>red beverages
>chocolate milk
>>
>>27284103

I like this, is it pasta?
>>
>>27284103
Well, this is going to be on reddit pretty soon. Good job.
>>
>>27284103
this is bad, but i orbited a girl in high school too. wasn't nearly this autistic, but it was still pathetic.
>>
File: images (2).png (13 KB, 428x343) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
13 KB, 428x343
>>27284103
holy fuck
to think someone could really do this
>>
>>27283208
Normie here. Orbiting a girl means trying to friend your way into her vagina. Women don't like this because A) it takes forever (if you ever actually make a move) and B) it takes absolutely no balls (women love confidence. see the "just be confident and cool, brah" meme)

Friends with a girl can be achieved, provided you have romantic/sexual options outside of that girl. If she's the only girl in your life besides your mother, you will develop feelings, turn beta, and friendzone yourself. If you've got a gf or some fuck buddy, you still may want to bone your female friend, but being platonic with her won't tear your heart out, and you won't get that creepy "we were meant to be together, I just know it" feeling.
>>
File: 1440496398786.jpg (70 KB, 413x319) Image search: [Google]
1440496398786.jpg
70 KB, 413x319
>>27284103
>no results searching google for pasta

Holy shit, please be made up.
>>
>>27284103
Probably not real, but I laffed anyway. Cheers.
>>
>>27283964
You look fine to me. Pretty average imo.

Only reason a girl wouldn't want you would be personality probably.
>>
File: mahmoudawadavatar.jpg (29 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
mahmoudawadavatar.jpg
29 KB, 200x202
>>27284103
dis sum shit
>>
>>27283119
Because the media.

They've watched television shows and movie where the protagonist is an average looking guy who looks just like they do. The protagonist has a crush on a 9/10 Stacey, but she has a crush on the 9/10 bad boy Chad. Fast forward and the bad boy Chad breaks her heart, she falls in love with the protagonist since he's 'been nice all along' and 'always there for her' and they live happily ever after.

Of course it's bull shit, but a lot of guys actually believe that type of stuff has basis in reality.
>>
>>27283210
If you ever feel like browsing some of the classic /r/fatpeoplestories, I know there's at least one of them where the guy had already had a girl and his insane whale coworker took a fancy to him.
>>
>>27283192
What media has told anyone this?
>>
>>27284302
If you're retarded enough to think movies are real life, maybe that's why girls dont date robots.
>>
>>27284320
you're talking about guys who never got any real advice on women, at best they got too much advice from their mothers, which is pretty much the most worthless advice you can ever get regarding women.

instead they do what they know. what do they know? movies books and tv shows.

stupid? yes
>>
>>27284103
gambia story, NOW
>>
>>27283192
>putting effort into your appearance
Well shit, time to put effort into changing my entire face to look better.
>>
>>27284386
Holy shit you're just a giant face?
>>
>>27284320
Basically this: >>27284360

They just don't know any better since the only advice they got was "be nice and she'll come to you." Of course when this strategy keeps failing, they just keep making excuses as to why. And the cycle continues.
>>
>>27284435
Why do betas act like they're victims in every possible way? You didnt get girl advice so thats why girls hate you? There isn't some magic time honored tradition to getting women that's passed from father to son.
>>
>>27283484
not that guy but I've fucked over 20 women at 23yrs old and he's right and you're wrong.
>>
>>27284404
This anon's right. You have to work on being the right height, having the right width for both your shoulders and hips, being the right race and not having any impeding injuries or malformations. But come on bro it's not that hard.
>>
>>27284226
Ok so what is wrong with being friends with a girl and it developing into a relationship because you both start to like each other? That seems actually natural but doing that is regarded as some kind of sin by the normalfag populace
>>
>>27284464
>Why do betas act like they're victims in every possible way?
It's an easy defense mechanism. No one likes to admit the hard truth.

It's easier for them to say "it's not my fault, it's x's fault because of y" instead of "I must be unattractive and have both shit personality and romantic strategies."
>>
>>27284503
Sure cool guy.

Fun fact: "not that guy but" always means "I'm that guy but too embarrassed to reply"
>>
>>27284523
Or you could not be a baby about it and be the best you can be.
>>
>>27284404
Holy shit, you're such an autistic fucking faggot, just end your pathetic existence.
>have 4/10 ugly ass face
>lift
>get better clothes
>get better haircut
>still ugly because of 4/10 face
>now people think you're overcompensating
Fuck out of here with your normie shit tier logic.
If you were born ugly, you can't legitimately improve your appearance, you're fucking delusional.
>inb4 just get facial surgery brah
>inb4 just wear makeup
Bonus tier: you're a manlet as well
>just grow taller brah
>>
>>27284464
in their mind they are the victim, because everything around them has told them that they should be getting pussy for being the way they are.

it's not really about entitlement, it's more about feeling betrayed than anything. you have to get into the beta orbiter mindset to really understand it.

most betas didn't have a father figure role model to look up to either.
>>
>>27284528
But betas are literally bigger self made victims than sjws. Its disgusting.
>>
>>27284103
Jesus anon, hope you learned your lesson.
>>
>>27284566
Well maybe chicks would like you if you didnt throw manbaby tantrums. You're not a victim here.
>>
File: 1429118277596.png (2 MB, 636x1092) Image search: [Google]
1429118277596.png
2 MB, 636x1092
>>27284547
Third guy here
>two people can't ever disagree with me! They must be the same person!
>>
>>27284557
>be the best you can be
But that's a worthless platitude you stupid piece of shit.
>3/10 eggman tier ugly
>be the best you can be brah xD
>put all your effort into it
>best 3/10 ugly faggot there has ever been
>still an undesirable ugly faggot nonetheless
Wow, that was unexpected.
>>
>>27284570
Literally nobody says they are entitled to pussy.
>>
>>27284566
a built manlet looks less like a child than a twiggy manlet waif

lifting/exercise also makes your body feel better, it's not just about looking better, it makes the everyday experience of life more pleasurable.

if you're not exercising you're shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
>>27284557
I wouldn't encourage lesser males to take control of their sexual destiny. At best you get school shooters, at worse you get ISIS
>>
>>27284621
Oh since you don't have the best face, giving up and being a crybaby is your solution?
>>
>>27284604
Oh fuck off, you retarded faggot
>hurr durr ad hominem when I have no real argument
Respond to my question, you delusional piece of shit.
Can you significantly improve your appearance if you were born with an ugly face ?
>>
>>27284605
When you have to point out you're a different guy, youre the same guy. First time on 4chan?
>>
>>27284623
a lot of women seem to think beta orbiter nice guys feel they are entitled to pussy

that isn't really right and it's more complicated than that
>>
>>27284525
There are relationships that occur that way. The thing is that some degree of light sexual tension has to be established very early on in the friendship, or else you'll be one of her girlfriends.
>>
>>27284647

you can improve it with haircuts, clothing and getting fit. Throwing manbaby tantrums, however, wont get you laid.
>>
>>27284635
>he thinks this is an actual argument
Sue your mother for dropping you on your head when you were a toddler too many times.
>>
File: 1456616264832.jpg (94 KB, 640x622) Image search: [Google]
1456616264832.jpg
94 KB, 640x622
I've got cryed in front of my oneitis, got punched in front of her and literally ran away from a fight

she fucking wants me bros i can feel it
>>
>>27284632
i don't think it's all that bad. i think they should be encouraged towards the engineering solution, a la sexbots and artificial wombs.
>>
File: badge.red.png (15 KB, 187x194) Image search: [Google]
badge.red.png
15 KB, 187x194
>>27284525
and casual sex means they can play with your emotions and treat you like a piece of shit because durr all u care about iz sex hurr

i am fucking triggered right now for real
>>
>>27284651

Yeah that's the betas feeling they are entitled. But they are the only ones who feel that way.
>>
>>27284652
yea this is what people don't really get for some reason

girls have this...switch... in their brain for guys. unless a guy establishes wanting to be more than friends early on, she turns the switch off and the guy just ends up her friend

it takes a hell of a lot to turn that switch back on once it's off, most girls just rip the switch out of the wall and forget about it
>>
>>27284665
Um, proving me right won't help. You're so hostile. If a woman did make he mistake of dating you, youd probably abuse her.
>>
File: !.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
!.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>27284668
Keep it up, I'm sure you're getting there!
>>
>>27284697
Huh? Where do people get these retarded ideas? You can be friends with a chick then atart dating.
>>
File: 1441283182957.jpg (9 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
1441283182957.jpg
9 KB, 200x267
>>27284664
>clothes, muscles and a haircut will make up for being ugly
>also will make up for being a manlet
>he actually believes this idiocy
>mfw
This is my first time speaking with someone from the double digit club. A pleasure to meet you, I'm not completely retarded like you are.
Tell me, if it's that easy to become desirable how come you're still a pathetic kissless virgin browsing R9K ?
>>
>>27284717
there's a difference between being friends and being an acquaintance

being friendly with a girl for a month or two before you ask her out on a date is completely different than knowing a girl for 2 or 3 years and then try to be more than friends

which do you think is more likely to get in a relationship?
>>
>>27284717
this anon gets it, the trick is to not be disgusting and to have a decent personality.
>>
>>27284717
>Where do people get these retarded ideas?
From a pakistani stamp collecting forum
>>
>>27284728
So you think improving your looks won't improve your chances?
>>
>>27284746

Both are likely. I was friends with a girl for 3 years before we dated for 5. I just wasn't a creepy beta "friend".
>>
File: 1458316165027.png (1 MB, 1219x646) Image search: [Google]
1458316165027.png
1 MB, 1219x646
>>27284767
Jesus Christ, the gymcels never learn...

You know why Zyzz looked so good?

ALPHA GENETICS.

His insertion points were UNREAL. It's EXTREMELY rare to have the kind of muscular shape he did - that slim waist, those wide shoulders, those narrow hips, that height?! GENETICS. Uncontrollable, unchangeable, set in stone genetics.

Sure you can go to the gym and lift hard. Sure you can bulk up 50lbs. Maybe you'll even get on gear and build some muscle. But you'll NEVER look like Zyzz.

Why? Because you have INFERIOR GENETICS. You can get bigger biceps, you can build a larger chest, you can get huge quads - you can make yourself look slightly better, but you will NEVER have a body girls will drool over.

"B-but Zyzz used to be beta!" NO, he used to be a TEENAGER. Of course he looked beta in those fucking before photos, he was about 15. He hadn't had time for his broad shoulders to develop yet, so naturally he looked like any skinny beta. But once he went through puberty, the truth became clear. Why? Because the things that attract women are GENETIC. It makes sense - attraction is based off GENETICALLY good traits. These are things like height, a symmetrical face, a big dick, and a good shoulder to hip ratio. All of these things are pretty much unchangeable. They can be improved slightly, but not significantly enough for most of you to "make it brah".

And as for "autism", complete bullshit. Chad can be the biggest shy sperglord and girls will ADORE him because of his LOOKS, they'll just think he's "mysterious". Fucking LOL at thinking game even exists.
>>
>>27284801
Holy shit. If you spent half as much time at the gym as you do making up these ridiculous stories, you'd lose your virginity for sure. I have never seen something more delusional in my life.
>>
>>27284778
one is more likely than the other and your personal experience isn't as common as you'd like to believe. obviously it happens... not a lot though
>>
File: 1458443264441.jpg (167 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1458443264441.jpg
167 KB, 690x460
All that faggot shit they do to get girls is pathetic enough.

The thing that frustrates me most about beta orbiters is that fact that typically they are super bad friends. They are cunts and will betray you as soon as they believe it assist them.
>>
>>27284668
hey, yes you, have you ever tried just beeing yourself lmao
>>
>>27284842
It's pasta man
>>
File: 1458401236009.jpg (146 KB, 1176x262) Image search: [Google]
1458401236009.jpg
146 KB, 1176x262
>>27284651
pic related is the -original- truth
>>
>>27283964
You're not ugly. Decent face, full head of hair, some facial hair. You're probably just a huge loser and thats whats dragging you down
>>
Practice and experience.

Orbitting a girl gives you experience hanging around a girl and you learn alot about their mindset and behaviour.

I was in a situation where I wasn't really in love with the girl (I had onitis for another) but we hung out every day and she rejected any physical advances and it was fantastic. We had a lot of fun. Strangers thought she was my gf and I learned to act cool and fun around a girl one on one.

If you're too ugly to get a girlfriend orbitting is second best.

If a girl allows you to orbit her then she obviously likes it to. The only person that suffers from beta orbitting is the girls boyfriend.
>>
>>27284847
Yeah but it's also more likely to have short term friends right? I dont think we can say one way or the other, come to think of it.
>>27284882
>>27284882
>>
File: 1453757262444.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1453757262444.png
269 KB, 450x325
>>27284842
He is right though, although I would still encourage people to improve themselves even though they have less potential, it can't hurt.
>>
>>27284842
who cares about virginity when you have gainz like these?
>>
Had my first expirience with an orbiter last week desu

>be me, sat in class
>qt sits next to me
>grow balls and try to talk to her
>she actually starts talking back to me
>literally having a conversation with a girl
>wow she's actually laughing with me, not at me
>Reddit browsing, unironically edgy guy next to me keeps interrupting us with his bullshit
>girl asks me if I'll go with her to the vidya store after class so she can buy a game
>NOICE, time to work my autism magic and maybe lose my virginity
>autistic Reddit guy chirps in
>"c-can I come?"
>FUCK
>have to say yes
>in the vidya store with Mr. Reddit and the qt
>every single fucking time me and the qt were stood next to each other, the Reddit guy literally inserted himself between us like a barrier
>eventually he'd walk away again and leave us alone
>every time I made her laugh, he'd try hard to make her laugh too
>qt leaves, a the bus stop with Mr. Reddit
>"w-w-woooooow could you have flirted anymore with [girls name]? You were all over her today"

Wow this guys kind of annoying desu
I'm a kissless virgin, I've never had a gf, this is my chance and this autistic fuck is trying to ruin it

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27284842
1. I'm not that guy
2. You actually believe that's not pasta which only proves that I was right calling you a complete brain dead moron
3.Lifting won't get you laid if you're ugly
Prove me wrong on 3
You can't use broscience or shit you pull out of your ass, so don't even try throwing that dildo at me.
>>
>>27284882

But people are really so lazy that they will make elaborate excuses like that post so they never have to try. The sentiment is real.
>>
>>27283119
>It's from her boyfriend
>lol sup.
Holy shit, I'm dying. But that hits close.
>>
>>27284925
Don't give the retard much attention. Play it cool and you might score.
>>
>>27284925

you're probably autistic as fuck yourself, fami
>>
>>27284933
See? You're so lazy you will use this delusional paranoid "logic" to explain why you cant get laid. Sadly it is 110% your fault. Not your genetics boogeyman. You betas use genetics like feminists use the patriarchy.
>>
>>27283119

> committing your existence to stealing another man's hard earned relationship
> driving up female sexual market value
> rewarding females to be attention whores

beta orbiters are a cancer. no fucking sympathy. please kill yourself. you are singlehandedly responsible for why alphas cant trust their girls and why you yourself have such a hard tim competing in the sexual market.
>>
>>27284925
just ignore him, if she actually likes you she'll tell him to fuck off or something eventually

don't do it yourself, you might come off as an insensitive asshole
>>
>>27284664

Dude you are retarded as fuck,are you trolling?
>>
>>27284971

Bbbbuuut "Im such a nice guy".
>>
File: 1385810364669.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1385810364669.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>27284767
You're changing the topic of the discussion, you inbred mongloid.
Of course improving your looks will improve your chances.
The point is, all that shit you enumerated will only MARGINALLY improve your looks if you were born ugly.
Be the guy on the right >>27284921
>just get better clothes, brah
>switch up your hairstyle brah
>get some muscle
>mfw
Get a hold of this guy, kek. The delusions are real.
>>
>>27285009
> become more attractive to be more attractive
> trolling

K pal
>>
File: 1457506099914.jpg (73 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
1457506099914.jpg
73 KB, 992x744
>>27284103
include me in the screencap
>>
>>27284971
This. If orbiters didn't exist the mating game would hella easier for everyone
>>
>>27284962
>you betas
>implying he's an alpha browsing r9k
>bait this weak
Can you believe people would just lie on the internet like that ?
>>
>>27285018

So what, you think you're entitled to a 10/10 or you'll quit? Awful manbabyish
>>
>>27284971

>women don't sleep with orbiters
>boyfriends have to worry about their girlfriend cheating with an orbiter

Pick one
>>
>>27284903

Jesus Christ you are the most pathetic fucking faggot. I feel guilty for cutting contact with a female friend and then j read faggot posts like yours and cringe hard, the guilt just fades away . Fucking kill yourself you pathetic mongoloid.
>>
>>27285049

You're even too lazy to put effort into a reply.
>>
>>27284464
>Why do betas act like they're victims in every possible way?

Nice-ing your way to a woman's pussy is "ignorant" thinking. However, it can also mean little to no knowledge. So they go further to what they think is right. To say it's all their fault is not really thinking out of the box. That implies they actually decided to the wrong thing instead of doing the right way to get girls. People make mistakes , ya know
>>
>>27285065
>you think you're entitled to a 10/10
What ? Now he's just spouting gibberish.
I never said anything like that you're just strawmanning like a retard because it's your last resort.
This is bait, you can't be this stupid. Time to tell us you were trolling and only pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>27285018
not him, but the amount of improvement you can do to your body varies a lot
especially people who are overweight often have a very good looking guy inside them

of course if you are a manlet you are basically fucked and will have to deal with it
>>
>>27285036

You still never explained how to fix face besides haircut.

That doesn't work btw
>>
File: 1434414663625.jpg (56 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
1434414663625.jpg
56 KB, 610x813
>>27284962
>all you gotta do is lift and have some confidence
>>
>>27285124

So improving your looks won't improve your chances?
>>
>>27284857
this

it's because, lots of times, dudes being "friends" with women is inherently fake. a lot of passive-aggressive shit going on there.

>"omg Chris why didn't you blah blah nude pictures were supposed to blah blah what the fuck you're supposed to be my friend"
>"i don't even know blah blah blah well you shouldn't have blah blah blah real talk 100 emoji"

in a society where survival is pretty much assured, women are free to make deadass retarded decisions. learn to accept this.
>>
>>27285165

He should grow out his hair and grow a beard and he look good.
>>
File: 1441436464781.jpg (45 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
1441436464781.jpg
45 KB, 460x645
>>27285137
>people who are overweight
Never mentioned them. What do you do when you have normal weight and still ugly ?
What do you do when your weight is fine, you'r e ugly and also a manlet ? Lol
>Just be confident brah xD
>gotta lift some more :^)
>gotta develop a sense of humor bro
>not being yourself enough
>gotta lower your standards even more, here fuck this 2/10 300 lbs whale
>you don't want to ? You entitled piece of shit, have fun being a virgin
>>
>>27285141
You work with what you have. That's life, you baby.
>>
File: 1387159349303.png (97 KB, 376x414) Image search: [Google]
1387159349303.png
97 KB, 376x414
>>27285179
>So improving your looks won't improve your chances

>He hasn't visit /fit/

>>27285187
Don't patronize him, you know he's butt ugly
>>
>>27285179
>so improving your looks won't improve your chances ?
>>27285018
"Of course improving your looks will improve your chances."
Truth be told, it's not even your fault you're brain dead. It's 100% genetics, you can't do shit about it. Time to consider suicide.
>>
>>27283119
I've only once developed feelings for a close friend. I made the rookie's mistake of winning her attention and love by being nice to her. Luckily, I quickly realized that it woudn't work and successfully forced her out of my head by chasing other women. I got myself a fwb and quickly lost any romantic attraction to my friend.
>>
>>27285261
So you're admitting im 100% right.
>>
File: 1448937349935.jpg (23 KB, 427x464) Image search: [Google]
1448937349935.jpg
23 KB, 427x464
>>27285165
>mfw when they will just say that it's the haircut's fault
There's just no way to win with these faggots, they're like the flat earth society.
>>
>>27285275
>I made the rookie's mistake of winning her attention and love by being nice to her.

*mistake of TRYING TO WIN her
>>
File: chxZtBa.jpg (30 KB, 442x332) Image search: [Google]
chxZtBa.jpg
30 KB, 442x332
>>27285200
People who are overweight was an example of folks who could improve themselves not just marginally as you said but completely change their looks around.

Some people are also ugly because they don't take care of their skin and appearance properly.

And then yeah there are some people who are fundamentally ugly because they are disproportionate or with naturally unappealing features and, like it's often said, would be putting lipstick on a pig in any case.
>>
>>27283208
There are three cases:
You are beta orbiting her
You are "friends" with her only because she gives access to a lot of other girls you want to fuck
You found the one in a million girl that has something interesting to say and isn't a total dead weight
>>
>>27285235
>You work with what you have.

which is basically fuck all. Thanks for finally answering the question.
>>
>>27284960
I am ngl
The first thing I said to her was "d-d-do you like anime?". I shit you not.

>>27284987
>>27284959
I don't know, I guess I don't see him as much of a threat really. I just pretended like I didn't care (I really did though). Like I noticed he was trying really hard to autistically seduce her, so I just chilled out. By comparison I was less autistic and thirsty.

I noticed she laughed different depending on whether it was me or Mr. Reddit, and she seemed to follow me around. Guess that's a good sign.
>>
>>27284705

> improve yourself

> translation: i demand you go on a wild goose chase of self improvement so you can stop complaining that women dont want you; you are making us look shallow. dont want to obey like a good little beta? jeeze your probably a disgusting creep anyway that would punch people who you love. so hostile and aggressive!

holy shit you women have issues.
>>
>>27283119
orbiting works only if you get other female attention AND you wait for the golden opportunity to fuck her AND actually do it.
>>
>>27285303
What question? You can still improve yourself. But your problem is you're lazy and would rather play victim.
>>
File: laughinghidamaris.png (27 KB, 356x238) Image search: [Google]
laughinghidamaris.png
27 KB, 356x238
>>27285312
>I am ngl
>The first thing I said to her was "d-d-do you like anime?". I shit you not.

Holy shit, there is hope for all of us
>>
>>27285279
Of course, doing the shit that you said we should do will slightly improve your chances which in real life will amount to almost nothing, there's no reason not to try, but you will more than likely still fail.
Case in point: you
If your fancy clothes and edgy haircut were that effective you should've lost your virginity by now
>inb4 not a virgin
On R9K ? Ha hahahahahaha. No.
>>
>>27285330
Wow look how delusional and angry you are. Look, it's fine if you want to stay a manbaby slob. But stop acting like you're a victim. You're in control.
>>
>>27285367
Way to project, pal.

But no, i come here for fun, not for a sad support group.
>>
lol sup
>>
File: 1453260678691.jpg (882 KB, 2400x1720) Image search: [Google]
1453260678691.jpg
882 KB, 2400x1720
>le it's either 100% le genetics or it's le 100% your le fault meme
smelly dumb black-white thinking scum
>>
HOW DO I STOP ORBITING A GIRL

I DONT WANT TO STOP BEING HER FRIEND THOUGH
>>
File: 13425325256223.jpg (97 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
13425325256223.jpg
97 KB, 640x427
>>27285391
>I come to R9K for fun :^)
>I-I swear I'm not a virgin
>stop projecting brah, I fuck mad bitches everyday because of muh clothes and haircut
>I also bench press 2000 lbs, get on my level
Get a hold of yourself. You can't be more pathetic than this.
Enjoy your r9k tfw no gf fun, kek.
>>
>>27283964
Did someone beat you on the eye dude?
>>
>>27285375

> goes on shameful tirade about how men who wont obey her delusional advise are angry and shameful
> stop being so angry and delusional you shameful baby!

Self-awareness not your thing huh?
>>
>>27285472
You're super mad dude.
>>
>>27285494
Im not even sure what it is you're trying to say. Who said anything about shame?
>>
>>27285501
>called me out for being a lying little bitch
>time to say call him mad
DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>27285474
My wife hit me because I wouldn't go to the shops for wine. Is it that noticeable?
>>
>>27285065

> man baby lel guys

shouldnt you be playing with your buttplug collection or something?
>>
>>27285541
Sorry i ruined your day pal. I didn't realize the internet is your sad, sad life
>>
>>27285515

Maybe your tampon is just on too tight. Take it off and figure it out.
>>
>>27285568
>calling someone sad
>on r9k
People like you are the reason this board needs to be moderated.
>>
>>27283119
>lol sup
Hahahahaha
>>
>>27285578
Huh? I don't know what that's supposed to mean either. I recommend you never try comedy
>>
>>27285594
So it can stay a sad little virgin pity circle jerk?
>>
>>27284664
You're a fucking idiot, brah.
>>
>>27283208

You can be friends if she's not attractive or you already have a gf. Don't know why you'd want to be friends with a girl tho tbH pham
>>
>>27285650
Why do virgins get so mad when confronted with the fact that if they put in effort, their lives will be better? Are you just mad because you know you missed out on high school girlfriends, sex, having fun with friends, and all other normal stuff. ..by choice?
>>
>>27283192
Opinions can change, but it's not like runescape where you level up from clicking on people. We don't really have the courage to take proper action. I mean, I'm personally getting better and am just 18, so I've got lots of room for iimprovement
>>
>>27283631

She wants to rattle your bones dummy
>>
>>27283464
>science
Jesus fucking Christ what does that word even mean to you. I bet you have a Bill Nye poster in your room.
>>
>>27285699
>>27284664
But you're just giving empty advice. It's like putting lipstick on a pig. No matter of clothes and muscles could fix height or ugly face
>>
>>27283980
JUST LIFT BRAH
robotplz
>>
>>27283694

thats pretty hot desu

>tfw I'll never be such a beta weakling with no ego and get butt blasted by my alpha stacey "gf"
>>
>>27285801
It goes a looooong way.
>>
>>27285842

You mock advice which literally has no downside. You don't think that's pathetic?
>>
>>27283208
>being friends with a girl
thats being a cuck bad idea
>>
Because my movies ans single mother taught me women are princesses that be loved for their personalities and we should always be friends first.
>>
>>27284664
BRAH
BRAH
BRAH JUST LISTEN
JUST LISTEN
YOU NEED TO LIFT
GET CLOTHES
AND A HAIRCUT
WHO CARES 'BOUT YO QUASIMODO LOOKS AND MANLET STATUS?
JUST.LIFT.
>>
>>27283119
It took 3 years but it worked for me. She was a virgin and young and everything. It involved becoming her best friend, manipulation, ignoring her until she missed me, her deciding she would rather date me than never talk to me, then pushing her limits way too far. We broke up (obviously) but I had about 2 months of having basically a sex slave before she decided she felt like it was wrong.

When I say orbited her for 3 years, I mean I was talking to her every day for 8+ hours a day either in person or over Skype. It took fucking forever and was a waste of so much time and resources and I think I lucked out cause this wouldn't even work on every girl. Those 2 months of sweet sex made it worth it though and at least I have good fap fodder for the next bunch of years

6/10 better than nothing but not gonna do it again.
>>
File: VGAINA.jpg (208 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
VGAINA.jpg
208 KB, 923x633
>>27283208
this will answer all your questions friend
>>
>>27283119
Martyr syndrome
By suffering it validates their feelings
>>
File: my life is runed.jpg (33 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
my life is runed.jpg
33 KB, 639x639
>>27286536
>tfw no VGA-IN to stick your chord in
>>
>>27283119
As a former beta orbiter, I'll try to explain it as best as I can.

Your typical orbiter is the guy that got lied to growing up. Maybe he watched too much TV, maybe his parents misinformed him, it could be any number of things, but the main idea is that the orbiter has the idea that the trajectory of a romantic relationship is to be friends with a girl, get to know her really well, always be there for her in her time of need, and eventually if he keeps doing this she'll realize that he was "the one" and express her feelings for him and then he can admit he had feelings for her all along and the two live happily ever after. There's also usually a bit of fear of rejection at play, because the orbiter thinks that it's better to let her decide if she likes him and "confess" to him then he won't actually have to put himself on the line.
>>27283173
This is also pretty accurate.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (17 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
17 KB, 313x470
>>27284668
Damn Jules
>>
File: considering.jpg (44 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
considering.jpg
44 KB, 543x405
>>27284103
>Whenever I annoyed her I would apologise, spray bug spray in my face and say 'the mosquito is dead for today' then would leave her alone
>>
>>27285620

Why are women so uncreative when it comes to comebacks? Its okay, call that anon a creepy man baby something something no access to vagina virgin faggot or w/e and move on.
>>
>>27288178
I'm still a dude. You've got weird issues man.
>>
>>27286469
You still can look better than you do now.
>>
>>27288250
Why are you here? Like how do you guys get here, honestly?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.