[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You could hop on Tren and cut until you are 8% bf. Not for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1458480262732[1].jpg (83 KB, 349x554) Image search: [Google]
1458480262732[1].jpg
83 KB, 349x554
You could hop on Tren and cut until you are 8% bf. Not for the gains but for the face. Then you go out and get showered with validation and in 2-3 months time you will be so called neurotypical. Just one approach..
>>
>>27283113
My plan for a while, but you'd need to run test, hcg and clomid because of the test shutdown
>>
>>27283113
and where the literal fuck am I supposed to get it safely again?
>>
>>27283605
darknets bruv
>>
His face doesn't even look good in that picture at all.

He looks like people who grind their teeth compulsively do.
>>
File: shit.jpg (59 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
59 KB, 400x505
>tfw have to cut down like 35 pounds to get to 10% bf from 20%

fuck

did a long drawn-out shitty 2 yer bulk and now im cutting. lost 17 pounds so far, down to 200 from 217. to get to 10%(i dont want to go any lower because i'll surely lose muscle) i need to go to like 165-170.

the pull of the dark side grows stronger every day. the only things stopping me are my age (18, i feel like that's too young to use roids) and the fact that i used to drink a lot when i was 17 and idk if my liver and whatnot would be at risk if i used gear
>>
I'd take it instantly if I actually had access to it, but I don't.
>>
Everyone on the internet is super dodgy about their sources. If I give you an e-mail address, would someone send me theirs? I'm a beta manlet and I just want some test.
>>
File: Alien_Bounty_Hunter.jpg (117 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Alien_Bounty_Hunter.jpg
117 KB, 720x540
He looks like an alien bounty hunter
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.