[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are there so few stories of women saving their boyfriends lives?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: lel kek lel.png (183 KB, 1208x578) Image search: [Google]
lel kek lel.png
183 KB, 1208x578
What are there so few stories of women saving their boyfriends lives?
>>
bumping this post blo
>>
>>27282975
when a guy saves a girl its usually through physical encounters which can be easily documented through video

when a girl saves a guy its not really something that can be seen within a 3 minute clip
such as
>drunk hopeless slob
>meets his "oneitis"
>starts to better himself and is "saved"
>>
>something about women being uselessly pathetic, completely devoid of empathy and worthless
is this what you wanted to hear OP
>>
>>27283439
Maybe. I'm not sure exactly what I wanted to hear.
>>27283431
Sounds plausible.
>>
girl can let bf die. If he does, he wasn't suitable genetic stock. Women mate with the victors, not the conquered.
>>
A girl can afford to not risk her life and still be socially accepted. Nobody will call her a coward (except people like us of course but we're a very small minority) if she and her boyfriend are thrust into a life or death situation and she doesn't take the bullet.

If a guy let his girlfriend just die and does nothing about it, he will shamed to the ends of the earth. We're disposable, women are not. Women know this on an instinctual level, they're not going to risk their lives for someone that's a dime a dozen and society doesn't expect them to.

That's just how it is.
>>
>>27284124
This is cool and all, but surely these guys are saving their gfs lives in just a few short moments. I don't think they have time to even think
>oh man if I don't save her everyone will think i'm a coward/loser
I don't think that has anything to do with it at all, it's more of an instinctual reaction.
>>
>>27282975

Because men are disposable. Women ALWAYS, whether they know it or not, have a backup man.
>>
>>27284259
Hmm. I don't think that would be on their mind at the time though. I can't imagine a girl thinking
>i could save my bf, but then again, I can just get a new one so nevermind
Maybe it has something to do with testosterone?
>>
>>27282975
Women are conditioned both biologically and socially to be more self preserving. Men are conditioned more to be self-sacrificing if necessary.

Women are considered to be inherently more valuable due to their role in reproduction then men are. It's a survival thing. Same reason women didn't traditionally get sent off to go fight wars, and those who stayed behind in invaded countries often bred with their invaders.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.