[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M FUCKING BEGGING YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 34234234235676877564.jpg (64 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
34234234235676877564.jpg
64 KB, 480x640
>have been close with a really cute Asian girl
>and I mean REALLY cute
>pic related looks just like her
>known her for several years
>she's extremely down to earth, pretty much anti feminist and really traditional
>never had a boyfriend
>never kissed a guy
>back when we were in school together she was a straight A's student in every subject
>Nice as all hell, never gotten mad or acted bitchy, ever
>Her idea of an ideal date is "marathoning friends on netlfixs"
>child's heart
>hates cheaters, sluts, cucks, ect
>extremely quiet (as in soft voice. She's relatively talkative) and enjoys reading books
>when I described the things she's done on her you guys have always responded with saying how anime-like she is (not dumb moe shit but just in character)
>ever since I met her 4 or so years ago it's been really obvious she's had feelings for me
>our mutual friends have told me she likes me and showed me messages of her asking how to impress me
>She even flat out told me how we would make a perfect couple (I responded with the affirmative but as if it was just a joke to avoid things being awkward)
>She fits every criteria to be r9k's "perfect girl"
>every single one
>the only reason we're not dating is because I keep getting this feeling that the relationship would be boring and lack-lustre
>all these perfect aspects of her turn me away while I'm simultaneously attracted to redflags

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME R9K I JUST WANT TO DATE THIS FUCKING GIRL BUT EVERY FUCKING TIME I GET CLOSE I ALWAYS END UP LOSING INTEREST. IF I DON'T SECURE HER SOON I'M GOING TO MISS THE P E R F E C T GIRLFRIEND BUT I JUST FUCKING CAN'T

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEOKDNF;ASNNEKLNFLKSDSEFKNASDFNAKSNFQISENFIKL
>>
>>have been close with
Stopped reading, get off my board, normalfag.
>>
>>27282897

-3/10 too obvious
>>
>red flags
get the fuck out of there anon
>>
Don't fuck Asians. Whites only
>>
>>27282897
>relationship would be boring and lack-lustre
Says who?

You're in this relationship too, you have the power to make things fun.
>>
>>27282897
Fuck you guy, you sound like a Chad who has fucked a bunch of girls and now is bragging about a pure innocent girl he doesn't deserve.
>>
>>27282897
>BUT I JUST FUCKING CAN'T
ask her out on a date. Once it's done you just go on autopilote mode and let your dick think for yourself
>>
File: ching chong wing wong gook.jpg (54 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
ching chong wing wong gook.jpg
54 KB, 460x460
Who was her plastic surgeon?
>>
Also I forgot to mention she doesn't have any form of social media so she's completely safe from modern day corruption

>>27282918
I seriously wish I was making this up anon...

>>27282932
I just feel like the conversations we'd have and the things we'd do together would be boring. I've tried in every way but seeing myself with her completely lacks adventure or excitement. She's just that kind of girl I guess...
But it's not a bad thing, it's actually a fucking amazing thing. I just have REALLY shit taste in women

>>27282977
I'm really not...

>>27282980
that's not the problem here. What's stopping me is the fact that I can see it being an extremely lack lustre relationship

>>27282994
Dr Phil
>>
This literally sounds like every description of a "not-like-other-girls" kind of girl, and it's never a reality.

>never kissed a guy
means
>never kissed a guy I really liked so it doesn't count

and

>never had sex
means
>never had vaginal sex, the other types don't REALLY count

Literally quit right now before you find out the truth and it destroys you.
>>
>>27282897
>he only reason we're not dating is because I keep getting this feeling that the relationship would be boring and lack-lustre

exactly. Don't do anything, keep dreaming about it. It can only get worse otherwise
your mind can be stronger than reality
>>
>>27282897
Exact same thing happened with my mate. He got cucked by a redflag BPD whore and his qt azn moved on
>>
>>27282897
>Friends
Absolute garbage taste in TV
Throw her in a lake and walk away
>>
>>27282929

Back to /r/Hapas with you, Elliott.

>>27282897

Because you're not cute enough.

>implying you aren't the girl

Who else writes about someone like that if not yourself?
>>
You sound like a woman who's debating if she should go date some beta, since he's safe and "great" but not as exciting as Chad.

Fuck you, you're probably just going to cheat. Stay single and let her pair up with someone who actually loves her.
>>
>>27283011
>lackluster relationship

What the fuck do you want from it faggot? clubbing every weekend so she gets fingerbanged by tyrone? Go out, go see movies, eat dinner watch netflix, have sex, what the fuck more do you need?
>>
assuming this is true DO IT
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.