[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you have a button. pressing it will trigger an event that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: jXzGM8h.jpg (369 KB, 2048x1355) Image search: [Google]
jXzGM8h.jpg
369 KB, 2048x1355
>you have a button.
pressing it will trigger an event that kills 50% of the world's population and dramatically alters the earth's climate.

you are guaranteed to survive. but there is no opportunity for you to prepare or warn others.

do you press it?
>>
Only if the 50% are blacks and muslims
Also is this assuming we can still use our awesome technology?
>inb4 partyvan
>>
no i dont want to kill people you fucking shitstain
>>
W-will the animals die?
>>
File: Second_impact.png (210 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
Second_impact.png
210 KB, 450x320
>>27282747
immediate effect is global..
rich countries be better prepared to cope with the aftermath

no one who survives will escape significant hardship
>>
>>27282736
It would be cruel to war the others anyway.
What are they supposed to do with that kind of information?

Also. No.
The world is evolving and becoming more advanced.
This is literally what humanity is all about. Not god, not whatever hippy vegan stuff.
It all about progress.
>>
File: 1454958961183.png (439 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1454958961183.png
439 KB, 400x500
Sure. It would probably fix Europe.
>>
>button
Stopped reading here, yes I will push it.
>>
>>27282736
yes because china and india will be BTFO
>>
>>27282736
Shouldn't there be something like a pro argument as bait? Like get a million currency units or whatever?
>>
If I could still use the internet, then yes.
>>
>>27282736
Nah, cause I'd like humans to at least try to reach the transhumanist point. Those meatbags might have a chance to prove themselves worthwhile and I wouldn't want to take that away from them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.