[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male abuse thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: MaleAbuse.jpg (6 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
MaleAbuse.jpg
6 KB, 237x213
>See Female hate thread
>Wonder how guys are treated in relationships with fucking shitty women
>Decide to open this thread

Not a male hate thread
>>
My one and only ex used to literally use me as a punchbag when she'd get angry about anything. When we split up she told her new chat bf that I used to hit her. Never been with or tried to get another girl since and that was six years ago. Women are cruel vindictive creatures and I'll be glad to never deal with one again.
>>
This may interest you.
>women instigate more reciprocal and non-reciprocal violence in hetero relationships
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1854883/
>>
>>27282301
>Male abuse thread
Time to fap, I geuss.
>>
>>27282301
>the one gender than can do anything without consequence abuses the other gender when in a heterosexual relationship

I'm not saying I'm not surprised... but I'm not surprised
>>
>>27282507
Holy fuck anon, That shit makes me boil with rage
>>
>>27282598
If anything it killed me inside and now I don't feel empathy for anybody. Good thing I don't leave the house anymore.
>>
>>27282624
Did you hit her back at all?
>>
File: sadpepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>27282624
Jesus christ anon, i do hope you get a sweeter gf in the future ;-;

>tfw you won't
>>
>>27282637
No, I don't have it in me to raise my hand to anybody over anything.
>>27282711
Eeh I don't want another gf, I'm happy being alone and fapping over anime characters
>>
File: 1435734876948.jpg (14 KB, 405x447) Image search: [Google]
1435734876948.jpg
14 KB, 405x447
>>27282301

Females are irrational and prone to keeping secrets because asking them to be transparent is considered controlling, a form of abuse... But hey if a guy tries the same thing he gets mentally scarred for life by the verbal, psychological and overall physical abuse. Women have too much power. Fuckin anglo--saxon celtic subhumans and their matriarchy bullshit. If you want us to be the strong hand in providing for you the least you can do is offer us a stubborn-less relationship.

On a side note: Niggers should be burned alive.
>>
>related
>>>/adv/16938133
>>
>>27282301

The other day my gf headbutted me in the mouth
>>
File: 169489412.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
169489412.png
93 KB, 500x422
>>27283171
This faggot just doesn't fucking get it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27282830
Whatever's fine for you anon

>this will never be original
>>
>>27282507
I can relate to this only she didn't do much but push me and stomp around screaming,still lied and said I beat her.
>>
File: YPJ.jpg (600 KB, 1280x858) Image search: [Google]
YPJ.jpg
600 KB, 1280x858
What would you do if this happened in the west as well?
>>
>>27283903
Nothing because it will never happen.
>>
>>27282507
What? Women faught terrorism? I wouldn't trust most of them with a gun desu
>>
>>27282507
I'm sorry to hear that, man.
You deserve better than that cunt.
>>
File: 177215395_jack-hill_939892c.jpg (59 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
177215395_jack-hill_939892c.jpg
59 KB, 620x413
>>27283933
Why do you think that? Not saying its gonna happen but i would like to see your line of reasoning.
>>
>>27283946
Our cultures are too different and our women despite preaching how they would like to break gender roles are actually too comfortable in their current position to ever jeopardize their "equality". 90% of women in my country (Australia) don't even know that Russia had females on the front line in ww2, many of which went on to do extremely heroic things for their country.

In 2011 we (Aus) finally lifted the ban on women on the front lines, since then we have had less than 5k join. That's less than 1k a year.

Western women are just too comfortable right now for multiple reasons, pay, privilege etc.
>>
>>27283946
Women in the USA are currently fighting the bill that includes them in the draft

It's equality when it favors them, bigotry when it doesn't
>>
>>27284090
>>27284152

I guessed this already and agree with you. I used to hate women until i learned about what our women do and are still doing today. It gives me hope but i cannot feel any sympathy for whores here in the West until they give up their whorish and worthless personalities.

Just a question though, how did you guess im an r9kurd?
>>
>>27284247
I didn't know you were a kurd but that's really cool. What your people are going through is so wrong.

A year ago I was considering joining the cause and spoke to a YPG recruiter in length but decided not to do it because I would never have been able to return home.
>>
>>27284309
Thanks man. I really appreciate it when people recognize what we go through.

Regarding on joining the YPG, are you the aus guy? If so yeah you are going to have some trouble but they cant actually convict you. If its fear of death, then i would say dont join at all. It is the rule that when people join the YPG that they accept themselves as dead already. Surviving should be seen as the exception. That said, its more of a mindset to assure that fighters are not afraid and can properly do their job. YPG has the lowest casualty ratio in Syria.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.