[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw my gf gets drunk at some club and doesn't reassure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 1458373259343.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1458373259343.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
>Tfw my gf gets drunk at some club and doesn't reassure me that she'll be ok
>She's done this twice now and I'm afraid the third time she'll hook up with one of her guy "friends"

Am I being majorly cucked here? She tells me she won't ever cheat on me or do anything like that while off her face but I just can't help but think about men feeling her up and drugging her drink while she's out in town. I can't go with her because she's always with her friends, and she openly tells me about when she's going without even giving a second thought as to how I'd feel about it.

This feeling is so gut wrenching that it's giving me the shits right now
>>
The fact that you're letting her go to clubs without you speaks volumes about your relationship. I sense you're a doormat
>>
>>27281776
I can't go clubbing because my ID is fucked, can't even buy drinks without relying on a mate
>>
>>27281776
this is a good indicator anon, i agree.

>>27281759
OP, it's time to hang up the ol' hat and call your "relationship" done.
>>
Omae wa mou netorare.
>>
>>27281759
This op >>27281776

She wears the pants in the relationship. I'm sure if you wanted to go out with your buddies on a Saturday night to a club she'd beg you not to go.

Or if you're a full cuck and its not going out with buddies, it's something else she doesn't like that you do, so make her compromise.
>>
>>27281813
One more shot as to how I can assert my dominance? Should I just openly talk to her about it or does that come off as me being a pussy ass faggot
>>
Honestly OP, you need to let her do what she wants. My girlfriend goes clubbing all the time, it use to bother me but one day I found out she has been hooking up with dudes. At first I was upset but I realized it's just sex, she loves me not them so I've grown to accept it. You should do the same
>>
>>27281821
What you weeb
>>
>>27281832
You sit her down and tell her.

>I don't want you going to clubs without me anymore.

She will now attempt to make you look like an asshole, this is the classic woman defense to getting called out. Remain firm, do not shift your stance an inch. No clubs unless you're with her, and if she can't see your side it's time for you to cut your losses
>>
>>27281831
What can I do to make her stop, there's no proper reason for me to tell her to not go out unless I really voice my opinion, which I'm afraid she'll just chew up and spit it back at my face
>>
>>27281832
i think you should just tell her "you obviously dont respect me or this relationship so i'm done with this. goodbye." and cut all contact and pretend that person never existed at all. the end.
>>
>>27281871
Not helping fucking hell, but I get your point
>>
>>27281881
this is a good move after the first infraction but after that then all bets are off. 3 strike rules are for cucks; 2 and you're done, in my book daysu fampai
>>
>>27281897
I just want her to stop before it gets worse, it hasn't reached that point where she has actually done something with someone else but it's practically inevitable.
>>
>>27281759
>implying she hasn't hooked up with them already
dumbass
>>
>>27281896
>afriad of the gf
Ground control to major cuck
>>
>>27281832
you cant be the 'alpha dominator' now you silly,she knows that you are beta,if you do something like 'h-hey im alpha now' she will probably pull out the crying card.
>>
>>27281920
well anon at this point then you're literally just living your life waiting for the "inevitable" to happen, why not take control of your life and cut this off before it has a chance to actually hurt you?
>>
>>27281920
Look through her phone, don't be suprised to see a bunch of black guys sending her dick pics and her sending nudes back. Letting them know when the best time to fuck her is. She probably let's jamal cum in her right before she sees you so you can eat his black juice out of her
>>
>letting your gf go to a club alone
>wanting to go to a ckub in the first place when you already have a gf

If you have even a shred of dignity left you'll end the relationship. She obviously has zero respect for you, cuck.
>>
>>27281792
No one cares about your reasons, and neither does your girlfriend. The point is that your girlfriend is out at night clubs, without you. Night clubs, where people go specifically to get drunk, get drugged up, and fuck strangers. She doesn't like to "just dance", no girl does, that's a pure lie.
My grandpappy had a couple of sayings about women; one is that they have a second mouth, about three feet off the ground, and it don't eat grass and it will get fed, either by you or it'll find other pastures.
The other saying is that all women look alike, if you turn them upside down and shave them.
Either tell her to stop or say fuck it and get yourself a new bitch.
>>
>>27281896
>there's no proper reason

Motherfucker the proper reason is YOU THE BOYFRIEND DO NOT WANT HER TO DO IT. If she won't comply get a final blowjob, nut down her throat, turn her head up to look at you all smiling eyes and your nut dribbling from her lips and tell her it's over and you want her out.

A relationship is give and take, don't be afraid to take and don't for a moment second guess yourself based on what SHE wants because we all know women don't have a fucking clue for 99.8% of their lives
>>
>>27281931
How do I even tell her to stop, I don't want to jeopardise our relationship over this
>>
>>27281961
the cuckiest reply ever. nicely done sir.
>>
>>27281969
Or maybe I'm just jealous for no reason at all, she hangs around with guys all the time at uni and it turns my stomach inside out whenever I see her with any of them
>>
Ok ok, here's the plan
>tell her I don't want her to go clubbing anymore
>if she's a keeper she'll understand instantly and comply with me and cut ties with those guy "friends"
>any sign of defence and reasoning then I'm dumping her

She has to understand how uncomfortable it is for me, being her boyfriend and all. She can't be THAT oblivious.
>>
>>27282005
Holy shit look at your posts. You're defending her doing something you don't like just because she gives you access to pussy. You're second guessing yourself and putting her on a pedestal. The point is you don't like her behavior, now you can either make excuses for her and deal with the shitty feelings and inevitable consequences or you can grab your nuts and tell her exactly what the fuck is going to happen.

You're a fucking man, act like it
>>
>>27281871

>it's just sex
>she loves me not them
>getting so massively cucked you're in denial\

Toppest of keks
>>
>>27282253
This is bait, I wasn't going to fall for it but fucking hell it got me
>>
OP, if you truly love your gf, you'll let her get fingered by other men on the dance floor. It's not emotional cheating, it's just some sex. Why would you deny her pleasure for literally no reason?
>>
>>27281759
How do you know something like that will happen? You don't, but talk to her about your worries and see how she feels about it. Maybe you can find a compromise.
>>
>>27282292
Finally some /adv/on /r9k, much appreciated anon
>>
>>27282289
Ok I get it, I'll stop being a pussy bitch nigga and sort her out by taking to her, within reason though.
>>
>>27282393
Forgot to mention I talked to my girlfriend about a similar issue, she was going out way too often and drinking like an idiot. She got upset of course, but she wanted me to be happy and has cut down her drinking and how often she went out. It probably doesn't help that you're insecure about it, but if you value her as a person try to put faith into her and trust her judgement, just talk to her about your worries.

Sorry just wanted to add that, good luck anon.
>>
>>27282451
Thanks anon, I'm glad things worked out with your girlfriend and I hope it'll be the same outcome for me too

Again, much appreciated
>>
>>27282451
>>27282475

A tale of two cucks.

I'm literally disgusted right now.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-12-23-58-44.jpg (712 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-12-23-58-44.jpg
712 KB, 1080x1920
>>27282475
Just so you know my girlfriend isn't allowed to go to clubs, she wouldn't dare trying to. On a rare occasion such as a birthday I'd let her go. If she got drunk I'd anal Fuck her the next day. She'd still feel guilt after lol.

Yes she opening says I wear the pants in the relationship cause I do, I'm not a cuck like yous.
>>
>>27281946
You. I like you and your grandpappy sounds like a proper man.
>>
The type of girls into clubbing ain't gf material anyway
>>
>>27281759
Yes you are a cuck, if not now, very soon

Clubbing in a huge red flag for any woman btw
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.