[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drugs do you recommend to treat anxiety and depression?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 11
File: 1338274953_pcp.jpg (80 KB, 840x497) Image search: [Google]
1338274953_pcp.jpg
80 KB, 840x497
What drugs do you recommend to treat anxiety and depression? I'm drinking alcohol daily but I'm getting bored of the constant diarhea and unability to eat.
>>
>>27281293
weed or hash, nothing more or you'll get mentally ill
>>
benzos treat anxiety.
mdma helped me with my depression but dont take too much or the comedown will be hell.
try weed, it helps some people.
try some methylphenidate, its easy to get and will make it easier to converse.
do not take speed if youre depressed.
>>
LSD or Shrooms, but be aware it can also go the other way around where it makes your anxiety worse...
>>
Weed
Mescaline
DXM

Things were going pretty good until i stopped taking any drugs and now it makes me wonder if anything i felt was real
>>
>>27281293
Magic Mushrooms or Ayahuasca
>>
>>27281293
Mirtazapine. it's an anti depressant
>hurrr anti depressants fuck you up
No, it works by shutting down your adrenaline receptors, it doesn't change your serotonin or dopamine levels. Your body is forced to produce more adrenaline thus forcing motivation out of you.

>>27281319
>weed
>not causing mental illnesses
Man, THC fucks you hard when abused.
>>
>>27281319
>>27281322

I use weed once a month and it helps. Usually buy 5g which costs 100e here. And it lasts me 2-3 days. Too expensive to buy more as a NEET.

And I'm too afraid and lazy to grow myself.
>>
>>27281345
How the fuck do you even prepare ayahuasca
>>
>>27281293
you gotta try weed

BUT

dont ever smoke with other people,its just awkward and boring.
>>
>>27281350

I used mirtazapine as a sleep aid, but it made me hungry as fuck and I'm allready fat. And it did'nt really help me with anything else but sleeping.
>>
>>27281378
100 euros? jeez
where i live i can buy 5g for 40-50 euros on the street
with proper connections you can get the same amount for 30 euros
i live in germany near the border to the netherlands so the shit is amazing quality aswell
>>
>>27281395
Ye the biggest side effect of it is hunger. Did you use it everyday for over a month? If it didn't reduce your anxiety nothing will.

Honestly man don't turn to weed or alcohol, both are fucked, I sell bud and I've seen it slowly mess peoples minds up to the point where you can't talk to them about anything any more. Not to mention all the suicides.
>>
caffeine helps but only if you have it constantly
>>
In the short term, any stimulant, sedative, or opioid will help, but we all know the long term repercussions. Weed might help, or it might give you anxiety. Low doses of dissasociatives have been shown to have some medical efficacy.

Considering you're here asking this question, I might be wrong, but I'm going to tell you to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM PSYCHEDELICS. They aren't a magic cure. If you feel like shit and take psychedelics, it will just make you feel much, much worse.
>>
File: 1438254512948.gif (156 KB, 288x200) Image search: [Google]
1438254512948.gif
156 KB, 288x200
>>27281385
I love smoking with other people because it's the only time I can speak to them like I'm a normal person, and I don't just speak to them I make them laugh.
>>
>>27281436

Yes I did. The doctor in the mental hospital stopped it because he said I'm getting diabetes. I've also used SSRI:s and SNRI:s and they don't help.

They won't prescribe me benzos anymore because I fucked up by using them together with alcohol and ending up in the hospital.
>>
File: 1458204411562.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1458204411562.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
Pot, just don't overdo it.

Aside from that anything you do daily is going to make it worse in all likelihood.

Suboxone (bupe) is quite effective actually (and without the high risk of addiction of real opiates), just do 3 days on, 3 days off or you'll likely get addicted to that too. Same with pot really you need off days or you'll make it worse.

Heroin is the only thing that can legit "cure" severe depression-- but then you'll get hooked, ruin your life and make everything worse.
But yeah heroin will make you on top of the fucking world, no anxiety... basically just walking around feeling godlike. Definitely an experience... but if you have even a moment of hesitationabout getting hooked, don't do it. And even if you don't I'd still say don't unless it comes down to literally killing yourself or taking dope.

I've done just about every recreational drug and yeah-- that's your only chance for a "magic" cure. But like I said you'll probably end up making everything far, far, far worse.
It's like being a god but with constant full body orgasm but better. Pretty fucking hard to be depressed.

(Talking only in the realm of recreationals here)
>>
>>27281481
>hey won't prescribe me benzos anymore because I fucked up by using them together with alcohol and ending up in the hospital.
Damn and damn. It's probably for the best though, benzos really fuck up your insides.

If you want to get over your anxiety and eventually your depression the best way to do it is to face your fear. Over stimulate yourself, example, if you were deadly afraid of spiders and I locked you in a pitch black room full of spiders, for the first few hours you would be screaming and trying to beat the door down but after awhile you would become comfortable, then you would become curious, you would start to pull the spiders apart and see what's inside of them.

Basically, whatever causes your anxiety, you have to face. I know that sounds hard as fuck but I went through this too, I suffered from severe crowd anxiety, I am still getting over it today, I force myself to walk into the shopping mall at least once a day, even if I don't buy anything. And I'm definitely seeing results.

Doing this will rewire the way your brain interprets the stimuli.

One of the biggest problems with anxiety is escapism, chances are everytime you get anxious you are able to "escape" that situation and that is something which is extremely hard to break away from but with practice and commitment you will be able to do it anon.
>>
>>27281549

Oh I want to add that for many people smoking pot will increase your anxiety a hundred fold. Depends on the person.
>>
>>27281549
>suggesting heroin
Jesus christ anon. There are natural ways to do this. See >>27281559
>>
Take LSD once
>>
>>27281549
Are you seriously suggesting that OP could just take bupe three days on three days off without getting addicted? He'd probably just end up moving on to other opioids. Or dope. I saw something that looked like the DEA was fucking with painkiller availability, which sucks for people who enjoy that kind of thing, but honestly at this point that whole market is shit, it's all about heroin. And I bet if pills get scarcer the Canucks will ramp up their counterfeiting operations.
>>
>>27281319

Please listen to this anon.

Hard drugs will fuck up your mind and you might not even realize it till its too late.

I advise you to stay away from narcotics, stimulants, benzos, all that stuff. They can make you feel good for a while but they'll bite you in the end.

It's better to go through life without being drugged but if you must, stick to weed honestly OP.

Nicotine is also a reasonable option but smoking is unhealthy as fuck so if you want to try using nicotine I'd suggest lozenges or gum. Store brands are usually way cheaper than name brands.
>>
>>27281575
Or don't. If you're an actual robot, I'd say you have a 90% chance of having an awful experience. Psychedelics are for egotistical normies.
>>
>>27281588
Weed is not a fix all wonder drop it is simply a bandaid that will eventually come off.
>>
>>27281565

It is the only "magic cure", at least in the shorterm.

I don't recommend but as I've said if it comes down to literally killing yourself it will definitely back you up from that cliff fast.

With the caveat that if you don't find a real solution it will make the situation far worse, as stated.
>>
>>27281603
I think if you're going to do heroin, you're going to do heroin, and that's that. It attracts a certain kind of person, and that person will never want to let go of it.
>>
>>27281576

There is plenty of evidence that bupe treats depression.

But it's not a long term solution-- as with any drug.

Unless you are on the verge of suicide, you should not use drugs to treat depression.
>>
>self-medicating with illict drugs
Enjoy your cravings, impulsive shitty decisions, and withdrawal.

>medicating with the pharmajew
Enjoy being a zombie with almost no emotions, next-to-nil sex drive, and the brainzaps from the withdrawal from them.

You can't win against depression and anxiety. Learn to CBT and REBT, then practice practice practice to better cope with it.
>>
>>27281418
125-150e here
>>
>>27281603

Heroin isn't really available here and it's expensive as fuck. Most opioid druggies here use buprenorphine.
>>
>>27281648
>You can't win against depression and anxiety.
Both are completely beatable.
>>
>>27281660
>beatable
Nope. They're treatable and easy to cope with, but not beatable. If they were beatable, then depression and anxiety would never be an issue. Beatable implies it's curable. It isn't curable.
>>
Benzos make anxiety dissaoear entirely... for about 2-3 months, they you are taking about 20 times more a day than when you started, then they stop working, then when you come off them you have seizures.

Shrooms/LSD can change your life perspective for a few weeks if you have a good trip.

Ketamine helps untangle your brain for a week, and is generally fun.

HEROIN! I've recently gotten into this drug and let me tell you, it destroys all physical/emotional pain and anxiety, it's cheap and feels like heaven. (be careful with this one, highly highly addictive)
>>
>>27281676
Simply saying "nope" doesn't change anything.

Anxiety is completely beatable see >>27281559
>Beatable implies it's curable. It isn't curable
Do you actually think anxiety isn't curable? Lmfao.
Just because they're beatable, doesn't make it easy

Once you understand how it works you will understand you can beat it. Anxiety is triggered from a stimuli, as I said before, it is a fear. If you don't understand it don't preach it kid.
>>
>>27281576
man heroin is awesome though, i really want to try opana and oxy but we don#t get them often in the UK.

seriously don't use drug for anxiety, use them for fun. Treat your mental problems with therapy and a good lifestyle.
>>
>>27281602

That hasn't been my experience. My experience with weed was that it's helped me more than any other drug.

I've been using it for 10 years on and off, and the beneficial effects have been huge. The bad effects have been very, very small.

It's not a fix all wonder and I never claimed it to be. But I have found it very helpful in my life.

OP's mileage may vary and he might want to consult a knowledgeable doctor before going for it.

There are also many kinds of weed with varying ratios of cananbinoids, and that can also have a pronounced effect.

For example, CBD is a strong antipsychotic. Low CBD high THC strains might cause more problems than balanced strains or high CBD low THC strains.
>>
>>27281740
THC has no therapeutic benefits whatsoever. There is a reason medical marijuana doesn't contain it.
>>
For depression psychedelics like lsd, shrooms, or other things that can leave you thinking of yourself and life events is a BAD THING. You're gonna end up beating up yourself even more. There is a positive possibility, where it will get you to take action afterwards, but afterwards, you're back to your normal self.

What you need is something very different, I suggest DMT, not in the ayahucasca form, the smokeable form. You will be blasted out your body, no time to think about yourself, you'll feel infinite love or some sort of some entity, it feels so liberating, it's the cure all for all mental pains seriously. I can't explain it anymore, just do DMT if you're a depressed/anxious or hopeless kind of person. Anything else other than relaxants/benzos/downers can lead to a hell state of judgementalness.
>>
>>27281456
stay away from psychedelics if you dont know how to handle them, or rather, let them handle you.
they dont work like the other drugs like opioids for example which make you feel good by making you forget about your problems but psychedelics make your problems even more clear than normally which makes them easier to solve
>>
>>27281631
Well obviously it treats depression, it's an opioid. All opioids treat depression. Buprenorphine treats depression for the same reason heroin does. It's literally the exact same mechanism, buprenorphine just isn't a full agonist (or antagonist, I don't fucking know), so you don't get all the good feelings.
>>27281720
I see Opana's for sale sometimes and and I want to go for it but I just can't justify it cost wise versus heroin. Also, I don't understand why anyone would use drugs if they weren't unhappy. In my opinion if you start doing stuff like this and you don't have problems which you haven't been able to deal with, you're either dumb or naive.
>>
>>27281815
Stop suggesting DMT.

That shit is linked to serious brain problems, if DMT works for you it's because you've literally damaged your fucking brain. SEE
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181613/
and
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2947205/
>>
>>27281763
it doesnt if you dont know how to use it
>>
>>27281293
Why is everyone suggesting psycadelics or sedatives. OP what you really want is something like XTC or MDMA, Speed and Coke are also good but addicting.
>>
Coke is my go-to for killing the sads. If you do it often, the opposite effect tends to happen, since you'll get to a point where you need it just to stay awake and carry out your basic daily functions, but if you keep it on a once in a while basis, when you do it, you feel like God Himself. I know people who are addicted to it, so that's why I know that it can fuck you up, but I use it once in a blue moon, when my depression catches up to me and I feel like I really am going to kill myself, I call up my coke guy, get an eight ball and binge all weekend long. I've been doing this for years, on a semi-monthly basis.
I can't stress enough that you should really only fuck with it if you have self-control, and when you really are about to kill yourself.
>>
>>27281862
lol what the fuck.
DMT is naturally released from the pineal gland which is in the center of the brain.
so your brain is releasing something which is harmful to itself?
>>
Small doses of xanax have helped me immensely.
>>
>>27281898
but you can only do mdma once every month max
>>
>>27281890
My studies disprove that. Even 10mg begins to change your brain structure.

Like I said to that other guy, If you don't understand it don't preach it, what's sadder about you is that you obviously didn't even read the studies. You're just making up shit.

>>27281938
>your brain makes it so it's ok
Are you this stupid? Your pineal gland doesn't even release 1micro gram of the stuff, when you use it recreationally you use 10mg+, that's 100x the amount your brain makes.

Jesus christ, do some fucking research.
>>
>>27281378
100 euro for 5g!? What the fuck mang. What the hell. Where do you live? In france it's 10e/g at worst. Usually 7e/g.
>>
>>27281862

DMT is the safest drug, there's no comedown, no aftereffect, actually I feel great and brain performance is better than ever, no one has ever died while smoking the substance, I was in very bad mental states of depression and anxiety before, DMT destroyed it all, it isn't a cure, neither is heroin, but it's better to do DMT over than that shit, which if you can't handle yourself, your IRL problems will get much worse. All the other people I know who had a breakthrough, has improved their lives completely, I can say the same also. There have been clinical tests on DMT and all subjects that participated were found fine.
>>
>>27281938
"The dose makes the poison"
You might want to look it up. Our bodies has its own natural opioids. You might of heard of "endorphins". Our body also makes its own ethyl alcohol too. Oh, and its own cannioboids also! According to your logic, it's perfectly okay to flood our brain with these since it's natural in our body.

I fucking love "muh natural" fallacy.
>>
>>27281984
> I feel great and brain performance is better than ever, no one has ever died while smoking the substance
Muhh personal experience trumps years of laboratory study.

Grow up man. Do some research on the shit you're taking.

I'm a fucking pot dealer, lowest of the low and I'm far less ignorant than all of you. It's just sad.
>>
>ITT; "I do it and I'm fine"
>>
>>27281763

>THC has no therapeutic benefits whatsoever.

You're mistaken.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3442177/

>There is a reason medical marijuana doesn't contain it.

It almost always does. Only a few MMJ strains don't.
>>
>>27281986
okay thats true but the point is that dmt doesnt cause brain injury
>>
>>27281938

It's a theory, hasn't been proven. Though DMT is found in the brains of a rat, so there is a chance it could be produced in the brain. But seriously, DMT is present in pretty much anything, so there's definitely a use for it in the human body. People that have never had a full breakthrough experience will continue to bash it, they don't know what they're missing. There's no concrete evidence that DMT is brain damaging.
>>
>>27282026
>Cannabis-based medications exert their effects mainly through the activation of cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2). More than 100 controlled clinical trials of cannabinoids or whole-plant preparations for various indications have been conducted since 1975. The findings of these trials have led to the approval of cannabis-based medicines (dronabinol, nabilone, and a cannabis extract [THC:CBD=1:1]) in several countries. In Germany, a cannabis extract was approved in 2011 for the treatment of moderate to severe refractory spasticity in multiple sclerosis. It is commonly used off label for the treatment of anorexia, nausea, and neuropathic pain. Patients can also apply for government permission to buy medicinal cannabis flowers for self-treatment under medical supervision. The most common side effects of cannabinoids are tiredness and dizziness (in more than 10% of patients), psychological effects, and dry mouth. Tolerance to these side effects nearly always develops within a short time. Withdrawal symptoms are hardly ever a problem in the therapeutic setting.

Are you retarded? It helps in the treatment of "anorexia, nasuea and neuropathic pain" /= therapeutic........

Read the shit you link.
>>
>>27282002

I have done for many years before doing it, I didn't find anything dangerous/or serious that would drive me away from doing it. It beat my expectations I had on it too on the experience, all I can say is holyshit.
>>
>>27281856
yeah totally, i'm fairly unhappy but I don't kid myself into thinking it's healing me or helping.

Opana is like 2.5mg railed for the best opiate high ever, maybe it's worth it...

I mixed did DPH with my Heroin last night and it seripously helps with nods/euphoria, I'm getting cyclazine soon too, apparently that makes the high better.

I'm getting some incredible stuff lately! tan rocks #3
>>
>>27281436
>If it didn't reduce your anxiety nothing will
BULL FUCKING SHIT. i was on that nightmare drug, aand went into morbid status since it didn't help much, and made me hungry. just pop benzos and cali rocket fuel desu.
>>
>>27281862
I am not a chemist or neuroscientist but the first link details effects on the NDMA receptors, DMT does not effect those receptors at least not directly.

Dissociates like Ketamine and PCP do and even in that case, effects on mice behavior and brains do not directly translate into exactly the same effects on humans given the differences in metabolism.

Mice tend to have much stronger exaggerated effects in trials relative to scaled up human testing.

Not sure how the second study is meant to show permanent damage by DMT.
>>
File: 1430740032924.png (279 KB, 572x550) Image search: [Google]
1430740032924.png
279 KB, 572x550
You could try that thing where you self medicate with low doses of LSD, supposedly it actually helps a lot.

Also when it comes to weed, be careful. The people who preach that it's the be-all end-all to anxiety usually don't suffer from it horribly and if you do, it can hurt you more socially than it will help. You'll have to try it and see how it affects you first anyway.
>>
opiates, cocaine, microdoses of LSD or MDMA. benzos will just make you more depressed. i'd recommend just drinking more though because it's cheaper than the alternatives.
>>
>>27282199
k-pins plus weed it really good fir being able to go to work desu. i wish i could micro dose though. i'm on too many drugs for that desu.
>>27282213
>benzos will just make you more depressed
>implyming
my whole family is addicted to em and we're fine desu. we have a lot of other meds tho, so that might be why.
>>
>>27281862
>DMT
>NMDA receptors

are you fucking dense? DMT affects the 5-HT receptors, it literally has no interaction with the NMDA sites. are you thinking of DPH or something?
>>
>>27282229
could just be me then, I drink a lot and do opiates pretty consistently, but often when I do benzos I have a manic episode. md a shit nigga.
>>
>>27282263
>md
gomen senpaitachi, that shit is a shit. i just got that depression + agoraphobia life, but i'm considered disabled at least, so i mean i get 'tism bux. i was wondering why you didn't include shroom microdosing in there. that'll fuck you up desu.i wish i coul microdose without fear of seretonin syndrome tho. fucking high dose cali rocket fuel is great, but a shit for people who like drugs.
>>
>>27282263
>gets manic episodes while on benzos
Bipolar D/O, man. Get hooked up on Seroquel. That shit feels nice and is one of the few pharmjews I would suggest ever. It feels a lots like a weed high.
>>
>>27282315
uhhhhhh, that shit fucked my grandma desu. but she just has severe depression like me.
>>
>>27281593
Maybe their ego will die
>>
>>27281593
Mushrooms make everything worse is a normie meme. They have no concept of introspection or self awareness so being faced with mushrooms in any other context than at a loud party on a low dose where they can look at the pretty colors and see the wall breathing is dangerous. It is hard to learn 20+ years of truths about how terrible they are and the world is, over the course of only a few hours.
>>
>>27282166
Not the anon you're replying too but I'm on mirtzapine and it's really good. You have to give it time to work though.
>>
>>27282677
i was on it for a year. it made me eat and sleep.
>>
File: download-1.jpg (13 KB, 254x186) Image search: [Google]
download-1.jpg
13 KB, 254x186
>>27281350
>Man, THC fucks you hard when abused
not sure if bait or someone actually believes this...
>>
>>27282611
No, if you're a real robot you end up staring blankly at a blank computer screen thinking about how much you hate yourself. If introspection is something you enjoy, you're no kind of robot.
>>
Let's just convert this to a general /drug/ thread.
Who /huffingdavidbeckham'classic'becausedirtpoor/?
>>
>>27281711
>triggered from a stimuli
>what is GAD, one of the most common anxiety disorders

Just stop posting chump, you don't even have the wikipedia basics down.
>>
>>27282694
>if abused
Those are the keywords. If you abuse it, you end up just like any other addict: your life revolves around. Just look at stoners, who can only talk about weed or things that involve weed.
>>
>>27281384
1. get the ingredients online
2. boil them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCvaTqInjJI
>>
>>27281593
you wanna elaborate on this?
>>
Amphetamine does the trick
>>
mirtzapine

pros:
>chilled and comfy
>general sense of well being
>crazy awe inspiring vivid dreams for the first month or so
>closed eye visuals when the drowsiness hits you
>better interpersonal "vibes" between yourself and others
>less anxiety

cons:
>terrible headaches when getting on it
>drowsy and hung over feeling till you become accustomed to it.
>eat voraciously can put on weight
>mentally a bit slower
>can lead to lethargy
>high enough dosages to ward off depression/anxiety may cause too many side effects

I would rate it 7.98/10
>>
>>27282611
Nah it is the tenancy for introspection, lack of being comfortable in your own skin and sad/cringe worthy memories which can make mushies much worse for robots.

Most normies are pretty loose anyway so some "lel random" mental thoughts and phenomena will just wash over them.
>>
>>27283707
i took amphetamin for the first time two days ago when i was chilling with my friends. we smoked alot of weed before and after me taking it. i swallowed a medium-high dose, it lasted about 10 (!) hours. i didnt sleep that night.

I felt really, really great, my confidence was like never before. i felt a nice mild euphoria, but different from the mdma euphoira. it just felt like i was extremely content with everything. i didnt really feel to energetic in terms of needing to move, i think the weed helped me calm down a bit.

at one point i was shaking really hard, i had mild stomach cramps and had really bad bruxism and cotton mouth. at one point, i had to piss and i pissed like never before; i was extremely dehydrated despite drinking quite a bit of water.

also, the comedown was hell. i felt like shit, nothing was any fun. it was worse than any mdma comedown ive had. i was still very dehydrated, my mouth was sore and stuff like that. i was also a bit paranoid and anxious. i feel better now.
>>
>>27283855
also, my dick has never been tinier. atleast not for the past 10 or so years.
>>
>>27283855
sounds alot like meth
>>
>>27282876
Obviously smoking too much weed isnt good but you must be really retarded/sheltered/brainwashed if you think its even comparable to taking alot of hard drugs. Holy shit
>>
>>27283758
I'm glad it worked for you, because for me it was just something that made me feel like I was about to pass out all the time. Brain fog, dulled reactions, slurring speech, fatigue, going to bed at 8pm and waking up at 2pm. I couldn't even read properly while on the stuff. It was like they took all of the qualities a downer shouldn't have and concentrated them into a pill.

The only positive aspect I can think of about it is that you'll sleep so much that you can lose a ton of weight just by not being awake to eat.
>>
How about you actively work on your problems instead of assuming drugs are going to fix them for you?

I never got that mentality of "my life is shit, better take a load of drugs to make it better"

If you smoke weed you'll probably become a lazy fuck, or a cringeworthy DUDE DRUGS LMAO piece of shit

If you take and hard drugs you'll just fuck your life up in the long run

If you smoke tobacco you'll have yellow teeth and smell like shit your whole life

If you rely on alcohol as a coping mechanism you'll maybe become fat if drinking beer, or fuck your liver with hard liquor

Not to mention they're all a waste of money and I doubt you're making that much or you likely wouldn't be depressed in the first place
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 800x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 800x1600
>>27281342
>DXM

Yep. A dose of <= one bottle is pretty much an instant cure for anxiety and depression, for like a week or longer. The first 12 hours can be weird, but then the fogs lifts and you find peace.
>>
>>27283855
>nothing was any fun
Since when is something ever fun ? Are you 14 or something ? The fuck are you doing on R9K ?
>my friends
Normie piece of shit, go to /b/ if you want to talk about random stuff.
>>
>>27284117
>work on your problems
>having problems that can be fixed with "work"

Lol kill yourself normie.
>>
>>27284235
the work keeps you busy and distracts you from your superficial '>tfw no gf' problems and you later reap the rewards

You sure as fuck ain't going to make yourself happy in the long run with drugs
>>
I like Concerta. It helps me be very productive which in turn gives me no time to feel or think about anxiety.
>>
>>27281293

>get away from everything
dissociatives, DXM, Ketamine.
low dose ketamine is currently in research against clinical depression.

>feel happy, overcome trauma
serotonergic stimulants, mainly MDMA.
MDMA is currently used in psychotherapy against PTSD.

>kill any kind of pain or anxiety
opiates. only a choice if you want to end up killing yourself over the addiction you'll develop.
protip: tianeptine can be used to reduce tolerance if you ever plan to get your life back together.

>actually get in position to fix yourself
psychedelics. no other drug class lets you get to the root of your issues.
you'll need to build up experience with a trip sitter dealing with you else you end up with PTSD.

>fast forward life til you have enough reason to kill yourself
weed.

>hide everything and get money
work. guns aren't free you know?
>>
>>27284846
>fast forward life til you have enough reason to kill yourself

This is actually pretty true.
>>
>normies think that drug users are degenerate
>they are constantly fucking and cumming and making this face
>somehow it's different

An orgasm is just a really short, endogenous drug.
>>
>>27285015
Most normies are drug using degenerates though :^)

Drug users are weak-willed piece of shit addicts though
>>
>>27285051
>implying you can get addicted to seretonergic drugs

You aren't an addict if all you take is psychedelics, famalam.
>>
>>27281293
You need cognitive behavioral therapy, not drugs anon.
>>
>>27285097
>not drugs
You probably think CBT alone can cure cancer too, don't you? Depression can rarely if ever be solved by thinking your way out of it.
>>
you should drink bleach
>>
>>27285078
Keep telling yourself that faggot
I ain't the one wasting my money on drugs so idgaf
>>
>>27285310
>a hit of acid is less than a cup of coffee
>implying i do it more than three or four times a year

You're a moron.
>>
is you use drugs to treat depression you are a fucking idiot digging your own grave

>but alcohol saved my lyfeee!

no it didn't retard
>>
My advice is STAY AWAY FROM "HARD" DRUGS because your body will never forget how good it felt on those substances. Even after years sober, seeing a picture of someone snorting something triggers things in my body that makes me want to do it again.
>>
>>27285346
3 or 4 times a year isn't enough to satisfy druggies, I don't believe you

But even if you are the exception, the majority of drug users are low-intelligence losers who never amount to shit

I can't help but be a smug asshole when I visit my old hometown and see my old classmates who thought they were cool as shit back in the day for using weed, now in their mid 20s working dead end jobs making fuck all and the highlight of their life is drugs, pathetic really

I can't respect drug users, always weak faggots
>>
>>27285422
cont
If you have anxiety or depression, just find a doctor that understands you and feel comfortable with. Antidepressants are good for long term depression and can be helpful for anxiety. I felt like a god on Paxil, but that is just my personal experience and not everyone react the same way to antidepressants.
Benzodiazepine are good for panic attacks, it's efficient if you don't use it systematically because otherwise you'll develop a strong tolerance and you'll need to take more and more everyday.
Benzo withdrawal is something you don't want to get yourself into.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 620x465
Poking smot make me neel formal.

True story.
>>
>>27285483
I know you're trolling, but you don't get "satisfaction" from psychedelic drugs.

I know lots of people who take shrooms and acid, and all of them say the same thing. They would simply never want to do it more than a few times a year.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.