[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abstract Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: received_567293939972829.jpg (22 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
received_567293939972829.jpg
22 KB, 511x428
>post in active thread
Thread dies

J-just let me join the fun, guys...
>>
Have a better day.
>>
I know thar feel bro
Im sorry if anything i posted turned people off
>>
>tfw there's a little girl dying inside you
>>
>>27281277
Why can't they just respond back

It just makes me feel like I killed the thread...
>>
File: luckies.jpg (67 KB, 357x557) Image search: [Google]
luckies.jpg
67 KB, 357x557
>>27281240
Here anon,have a cigarette,cheer up!
>>
>>27281305
What the fuck kind of packaging is that? Lucky Strike makes lights? I thought the whole point was having a hefty unfiltered cigarette.
>>
>>27281240
we spent two years with each other, and after just a month i forget what her face looked like. what are relationships worth? what is love really? odd feels
>>
>>27281305
cigarettes are literally the only enjoyment I have in life anymore. food disgusts me, alcohol disgusts me, i can barely sleep, socializing just makes me sad. but cigarettes are still there for me.
>>
>>27281360
That subject is deep, but

I'm clingy, so I still have feelings for the girl I had a thing with 5 years ago.
Though I know she's completely forgotten everything about me and our times together, I still can't help but think of her often... and what would've been if I was different back then.

I just want to be loved and feel love again.
>>
im good at talking to girls, but really bad at making friends or getting involved in social circles. Whenever a girl sees what a piece of shit I am and we break it off, I move on to the next one so I can occupy my brain and not go through the grieving process
>>
>>27281351
Well considering 80% of their market is 20 year old hipsters on the third episode of mad men, it makes sense that they make lights
>>
>need to mow the lawn
>can't be bothered
>leave it another week
>getting too long to mow now, turning into a jungle
>still can't be bothered
Obscure feel: knowing one day I'll be mowing the lawn and its going to be far more difficult because I kept ignoring the problem.
>>
>>27281521
Thanks, now I feel like a dipshit for smoking them.
>>
>tfw you'll never grow up in an american suburb
>>
File: 1458069600657.jpg (343 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
1458069600657.jpg
343 KB, 1095x1195
>you'll never have an older, smarter gf
>you'll always have to trick younger girls into dating you because girls your own age are too good for you
>no gf 3-8 years your senior
>>
File: what2.jpg (161 KB, 341x354) Image search: [Google]
what2.jpg
161 KB, 341x354
>>27282828
>wanting an older woman
>>
>>27281360
anon, you know what love is already though. it's a chemical reaction in our brains that makes us want to seek a partner for reproduction. it's simply an evolutionary device we developed (and have focused on for tens of thousands of years) to ensure the survival of our species. you're free to interpret it however you see fit though, which is nice i guess.
>>
>>27282841
they're better in every way

dating girls that are too young makes me feel like a creep
>>
>>27282864
>they're better in every way
Physically they're inferior in every way.

>dating girls that are too young makes me feel like a creep
Then you've been drinking the femist kool aid.
>>
>>27282900
you're welcome to all the 18 year olds you want champ, i'm not judging you, it's just preference
>>
>>27282828
>tfw 5 years older than me neet gf
pretty good
>>
>>27282922
jelly

oregano comment
>>
>>27282919
>18 year olds

I prefer 15-16 year olds, to be honest. The age of consent is 14 in my country.
>>
>>27282966
Don't you ever worry that women your own age disrespect you for dating these younger women, or get sad over having to play on the illusions of younger girls in order to find love?

Having a teenage girlfriend is a sign of low intelligence, anon. It's just a few steps away from predation.
>>
No wonder no one replies.
Look how this thread turned into shit.
>>
>>27283075
First of all, girls are jelly when you date a younger girl because they know they age like milk and have only a few good years too find a man and settle down. You know how many women are worried about being replace by a younger, prettier girl.

Second, I don't give a crap. The only judgement I need is my own.
>>
>>27283152
I'm done talking to you bro
>>
>>27282966
>>27283152
I'd like to ask what country you live in that women feel like they only have a few years. I'm also on the older women boat lately.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.