[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone keeps raving on about how prostate stimulation feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: finalboss.jpg (27 KB, 455x343) Image search: [Google]
finalboss.jpg
27 KB, 455x343
Everyone keeps raving on about how prostate stimulation feels even better than fapping and how all men enjoy it and how it's not gay at all and shit
So I tried

Are you fucking kidding me? It literally feels like nothing (and yes, I'm sure it was the prostate I was massaging because a lot of pre-cum started coming out)
Yes, I tried with a dildo too, it doesn't feel good (it doesn't hurt either, but it doesn't feel like anything special either way)

I did masturbate while doing it, and it did make me cum a little harder than usual, but very very far from the amazing shit everyone keeps describing

Did I get meme'd?
>>
Absolute Faggot, Tricked into ass fucking yourself
>>
anon, im sorry, but you're gay
>>
Yeah, you did.

The "male G spot" would be a label better applied the ridged band or the frenular delta. Not the prostate gland.
>>
You just have to use something bigger. Really stretch your asshole and imagine and huge black cock is fucking you. Instant orgasm.
>>
>>27280953
>>27280957

Top tier banter

But seriously OP. There is no way for you to redeem yourself and call yourself straight
>>
You got meme'd by a feminist delusion they entertain because it emasculates men (therefore empowering women).

The male g-spot is the PENIS.
>>
>>27280986
So if I'm a cutfag, I might as well kill myself?

>>27280989
That's gay as shit and disgusting, anon

>>27281009
I thought so, I fell for this shit too, damn it
Time to become a cute girl now I guess
>>
I had the same experience. It feels kinda good when inserting but that's it, the orgasm is the same. It's not worth the shame you feel afterwards.
>>
File: ふふふふ.gif (371 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ふふふふ.gif
371 KB, 500x281
>>27280936
>falling for gay shills.
They got you good OP.
>>
I tried it a couple times and I would say you're right.

There isn't really any good feeling to it, I feel as though it caused a reaction without me really gaining any positive feeling.
I mean that in the sense that I felt harder than normal and when I orgasmed I quite seriously shot cum instead it just kind of seaping out, but it didn't improve pleasure.
>>
>>27281022

>So if I'm a cutfag, I might as well kill myself?

I'm not going to say that, no. But you are missing major pleasure zones from your penis.

The ridged band is where the major concentration of specialized sensory end organs is. That's a fact Dr. John Taylor discovered in his histological studies decades ago and has been corroborated by other studies (like Sorrels et al 2007, "Fine touch pressure thresholds in the adult penis", BJU international) afterwards.

Marilyn Milos, RN summarizes some of the major points in this brief video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4

The title of the video, Sex Education 101 is apt. This should be part of the basic curriculum in sex ed. But people are so married to the idea that circumcision is harmless that showing the evidence it isn't pisses them off. And it's not politically correct because some religions circumcise.
>>
File: 1458126565794.gif (1 MB, 258x193) Image search: [Google]
1458126565794.gif
1 MB, 258x193
>>27280936
>he got memed into fucking his ass with a dildo
>he got memed by gay shills

you may as well just end it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.