[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /no future/ ? >No job, coupled with a saturated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1455732786140.jpg (89 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1455732786140.jpg
89 KB, 700x525
Who here /no future/ ?

>No job, coupled with a saturated job market
>No friends
>No idea what i will do in the future
>No skills
>No talents
>People pressuring me left and right to "find a job" in a market where they can't even find a job themselves
>People pressuring me left and right to "find a place to live" in a housing market where the tiniest, insalubrious shit is around 1500$ a month
>Migrants flooding in, adding a charge to a job and housing market already full enough to the point of explosion, while liberals with lifetime state jobs that aren't concerned by the downsides of such a thing and bosses of big entreprise welcome them at open arms because they represent money and easy salarial dumping over the residents of the country

It's all over.
>>
Basically those things, plus an anime addiction
>>
>>27280381
>No friends
>No idea what i will do in the future
>No skills
>No talents
Accurate to my situation, I mean I'm trying to improve myself but I lack discipline so every time I open up CodeBlocks and SFML/C++ books I end up closing it 10 minutes later and opening FTL (goddamn this game is my crack, I'm not even that good at it) and star trek for the millionth time.
>>
File: Future.jpg (160 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Future.jpg
160 KB, 640x480
>>27280381
Same here, planning to kill myself instead of becoming homeless. so no problem i guess
>>
>>27280425
Oh and I have no job.
But really if I couldn't have the job I wanted I'd rather be NEET.
>>
>>27280435
The worst part is that they want to get rid of NEETs in my country.

So i'm virtually fucked from every side. They just want to die in the streets, doing the less noise possible the better.
>>
>>27280396
Be lucky you still have that much. I can't be bothered with anime or vidya at all anymore.
>>
>>27280381
>saturated job market
Anything than requires some sort of STEM skill normally has big skill shortages in most western nations.
>>
>>27280472
t. basement dwelling neet armchair psychologist virgin PUA expert part time sandwich artist
>>
>>27280472
The main problem with your argument is that :

1. You're projecting. Shortages, or the contrary can heavily vary from country to country, or even from city to city in the same country.

2. You're not taking the monumental amount of migration in the process (and i'm not thinking about Syrians specifically, but European migration, like frenchs in Switzerland etc etc) which saturates even the most "unwanted" of jobs.
>>
File: 85787.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
85787.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
Yeah I'm in a similar situation.
Not even the supermarket will give me an interview for a nightfill job.
I spend all my time watching anime and playing video games.
What the fuck am I going to do?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.