[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you overcome lesbian hair syndrome?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image2.jpg (762 KB, 899x1208) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
762 KB, 899x1208
I'm talking of course about the 'lesbian haircut' that happens to everyone who goes from long hair to short hair. Your hair will stand up straight and it will be impossible to comb it down and you'll have hair whorls in weird locations, usually one by the hairline and another in the back that's located much higher up than it should be due to how your long hair used to be parted.
>>
Why not just keep your hair long?

I like to donate my hair once a year. Get it cut to a smaller length, get it stylised a bit. Everybody wins.

Otherwise, anon, I'm sure you can find some sort of gel to apply to your hair to make it do whatever you want. It'll probably take a while for your hair to adjust. dunno if there is much more to it then that. You could also go bald and wait for it to completely grow back.
>>
File: embja.jpg (392 KB, 630x473) Image search: [Google]
embja.jpg
392 KB, 630x473
The only thing I regret about being a robot is that I let my robot hair grow long so now when I cut it short I look like a fucking lesbian
>>
>>27280375
Just shave it bald and start with fresh hair. It'll grow to an acceptable length in a month or 2.

Problem solved.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>27280444
I already cut it all off. What kind of gel would that be?
>>
I don't want to be lesbian. I'm a man
>>
Where'd you get this pic from? I've seen the guy on the top post his pictures on Reddit.
>>
>>27280555
from reddit
>>
>>27280573
Did you edit the pic to include both dudes or was it already like this?
>>
>>27280539
In my opinion, he looked better with the long hair.
>>
>>27280629
Here he is you fucking faggot. /user/TheMcKnightMare
>>
>>27280375
I gave up the idea of cutting my hair to avoid that. I like having longer hair anyway.
>>
>>27280375
>>27280450
>>27280539

You keep saying lesbian but the short hair looks better than the long hair in every picture.
>>
>>27280704
Yeah if you're lesbian and prefer other lesbians.
>>
>>27280730

From the thumbnails I thought half of them were ftm trans people taking before and after pictures. All of those guys look like fags with long hair.
>>
>>27280375
Keep it long.
I love having long thick hair.
>>
>>27280746
You are fucking blind, man. They clearly look like guys.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.