[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that nearly all normies subscribe to the "just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1457174220628.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1457174220628.png
105 KB, 512x512
Daily reminder that nearly all normies subscribe to the "just world" fallacy and if you are miserable or isolated, they assume you must have done something morally reprehensible to deserve it.
>>
>>27280289
Everyone knows that, even they know it. They pretend to be oblivious to it and deny it because they're shitty people.
>>
>everything in my life is beyond my control and its always someone/something elses fault I'm a socially isolated loser
No wonder robots take pride in cuckbucks.
>>
>>27280289
What makes you think they're wrong?
>>
>>27280337
Well lots of what happens to you is completely out of your control. Being short, ugly, having poor family. You can't change that and it fucks you up good.
>>
>>27280338
He's retarded. He believes in free will. He thinks he got where he is in life without the help of anybody.
>>
>>27280338
Sometimes people are just cruel dicks for no real reason.

Or are you the type of edgelord who thinks that bullied kids 'were asking for it'?
>>
File: rlytho.gif (1 MB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
rlytho.gif
1 MB, 180x200
>>27280289
It's just a horrible fact of life.
>>
>>27280289
Daily reminder that nearly all robots subscribe to the "just world" fallacy, and if you are having problems because you're female or non-white, they assume you must have done something morally reprehensible to deserve it.
>>
>>27280658
But that's nor true, if you're having problems and are a woman you'll have a support group to help you out. You're full of shit.
>>
>>27280669
And /r9k/ isn't a support group for the miserable or isolated robots?
>>
File: 1438839939123.png (219 KB, 1400x999) Image search: [Google]
1438839939123.png
219 KB, 1400x999
>>27280289
>if you are miserable or isolated, they assume you must have done something morally reprehensible to deserve it.
i do deserve it
>>
File: letip.jpg (14 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
letip.jpg
14 KB, 388x500
>>27280380
>muh free will
If there is no free will wouldn't that mean he is entirely a product of his upbringing and thus not at fault for his actions?

Also why do fedoras love randomly bringing up free will?
>>
>>27280338
He might be wrong, but the notion that 100% of the time it is your fault has to be false, it implies there is 0% injustice in the world which is an absurd notion.
>>
>>27280695
No, look at this place, it fucking sucks. Even back when it was less shitty it had retarded /b/ fags being edgy, there's literally nowhere to go. /r9k/ doesn't help you with problems it just says "yup, shit happens" while as a woman the moment you mention that you so much as broke a nail you'll have a kickstarter up with hoards of betas donating for your surgery.
>>
>>27280337
>>27280289
Can't we be moderate about this and accept that to some degree the way we turn out is going to be shaped by our genes and how we are treated by others, but part of it as well is also going to be determined by how we choose to respond.

It's not 100% one way or the other. It's both. I'm not sure what the proportions are though. I lean towards it's probably at least 60% your home life and your genes. That will likely set you up to be targeted at school and the world at large. From there some people will be able to find motivation and overcome and others will be irreparably damaged to one degree or another.
>>
>>27280715
Look at his post
>everything in my life is beyond my control
He's stating that free will is a thing, that's why i brought it up.
And you're absolutely right.
>If there is no free will wouldn't that mean he is entirely a product of his upbringing and thus not at fault for his actions?
He's on here because of pepe.
>>
>>27280711
Holy shit that is the most attractive image I have seen today

Where do I find more stuff like this in quality I can jack off to
>>
>>27280759
I think you quoted the wrong post in >>27280380

If you believe that everything is beyond your control like you're implying OP believes, you don't believe in free will.
>>
Pretty sure they don't. Why would BLM or women's rights be a thing? Or communism.
>>
>>27280735
You could say the same about any support group
>support groups don't help you with your problems
>support groups say "yup, shit happens"

With the amount of feels thread and the like it's a support group. Everyone here shares the identity of being "miserable or isolated," and everyone here violently rejects people that aren't the right identity (normies, cyborgs, etc.).

Also, the woman thing just isn't true. It's easy to generalize an entire group of people but the misogyny here is characteristic of the "they deserve it" mentality robots exhibit.

My point is we're just as accepting of the "just world" phenomenon as everyone else. We are not above it.
>>
>>27280817
I was answering his question, the reason he ( >>27280337 ) thinks OP is wrong is because he believes that everything isn't a result of your environment (that includes your reactions btw)
>>
>>27280833
Maybe you're right, i just hate roasts so much that i can't help but think illogically.
>>
>>27280883
It's okay anon, I hate them too. ;__;
>>
>complain about my crippling personality disorder that's ruining my life
>posters on this very board respond with "LOL STOP BEING A LAZY FAGGOT AND MAKING EXCUSES"
They don't understand, they can't understand, and they don't want to understand.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.