[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching a show in bed >randomly start sperging out violent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>watching a show in bed
>randomly start sperging out violent phrases
>start fantazising beating the shit out of someone
>starts fake yelling (the motion without sound)
>punching the bed violently
>phases back to reality and continues watching show

Can this happen in real life or is the isolation of my room making me do this? Can I tell this to a doctor without being flagged as dangerous.

I actually do want to beat the shit out of someone though. : )
>>
>>27279463
the loneliness and all the pent up frustration is getting to you. Play fighting games or some competitive online games. I have found out they are a great way to release tension
>>
>>27279554
I play competitive games and make me even angrier.

Fighting games are alright, wish I had the money for a Wii U to get into smash, if i fuck up its all on me and I have no reason to get pissed off
>>
>>27279463
Sometimes I stare at the wall of my room for up to 30 minutes straight without saying or doing a damn thing.
>>
>>27280126
do you reflect on anything or just zone out
>>
File: PM.jpg (254 KB, 1877x1056) Image search: [Google]
PM.jpg
254 KB, 1877x1056
>>27279660

>Fighting games are alright, wish I had the money for a Wii U to get into smash, if i fuck up its all on me and I have no reason to get pissed off

Oh dude, pardon my language but Smash 4 can go suck some sweet and salty nuts. Project M is not only free but a vastly superior game. Faster, more responsive, better combo potential, more balanced, and even superior graphically if your video card is strong enough (I personally run the game downscaled from 1440p with 16x texture filtering, which makes it look gorgeous.)

Here's a guide to setting it up if you're interested, just ignore all the parts about netplay unless you want to play online. http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-3-6-online-via-dolphin-netplay-setup-optimization-guide.346700/
>>
>>27280126
i do that every time i wake up

longest i ever stared at nothing was for 8 hours while sitting on the couch staring at a dollar bill in my hand until my parents lost their minds and called the police

every time it rains i like to get a chair and sit out in the rain staring at the sky until its over, it can go for several hours but it always ends too soon

several times per day i like to put my hands over my ears or fill my ears with water and sit there for up to an hour doing nothing but sitting in focused silence

nothing is my only source of happiness
>>
>>27280504
>longest i ever stared at nothing was for 8 hours while sitting on the couch staring at a dollar bill in my hand until my parents lost their minds and called the police

wtf why would they call the police on their own child for something like that? And would you consider what you do as some form of meditation or are you just fed up with everything?
>>
>>27280504
>>27280126
This is a symptom of schizophrenia
>>
>>27280504
I have to admire your patience, my ADHD and restless legs (and everything else) makes me crave movement, but my severe anxiety and resulting depression make me not want to move anywhere so I sometimes spend hours just walking back and forth in my room like a caged animal while giving in to the racing train of thought.
>>
>going through mild benzodiazepine withdrawal
>take a very large amount of OTC sleeping meds to try to get some rest
>mostly stay awake
>drink some liquor at 3 in the morning
>feel faint and lightheaded and dizzy
>shortly afterwards start hallucinating music
>here a young female voice saying "I'm going to die" over and over again
>start shaking violently, passes before too long

Was that a seizure?
>>
>>27280846
Antihistamines (otc sleep meds) cause hallucinations when you take a lot of them
The shaking might be a seizure tho
>>
>>27279554
I play WoW (the old version, the one where you have to actively interact with people) several hours a day, and I still get symptoms similar to OP's.
>>
>>27280846
Looks like something similar to delirium tremens, some drug/withdrawal induced neurotransmitter fuckery. Why must benzos be so good and tolerance so real?
>>
File: 1372742590241.jpg (56 KB, 543x600) Image search: [Google]
1372742590241.jpg
56 KB, 543x600
>live entire days out from start to finish
>get a lot of work done
>have lots of meaningful conversations with friends and family
>snap out of it and realize none of that ever happened, I've just been closing my eyes and lying in bed this whole time
>tfw my hallucination life is always much better than my real life
>>
>>27280846
Buy some phenibut and take it for benzo withdrawal, it'll cure it almost completely. Granted, phenibut is addictive in itself, but as long as you take it every other day (or preferably only during withdrawals when needed) you'll be good. Benzo withdrawal isn't something you want to fuck around with, you can die from them if it's severe enough (same with any drug that works on gaba receptors, like alcohol.)

Also, I wouldn't worry about whether it was a seizure or not, the thing you really want to worry about is not taking huge amounts of DPH ever again (which can cause awful hallucinations like you experienced.)
>>
Is it normal to sometimes feel like the world isn't real and it's about to all just break down or I'll wake up?
>>
>>27280958
Derealization, Google it
>>
>>27280906
>tfw the only way i can actually fall asleep when i close my eyes is by imagining a nonfucked version of my life

last night i fell asleep to a scene of me and a group of friends going camping and having a lot of fun

tonight im going to imagine spooning and fondling my gf while we lay in bed.

ive been friendless and gf-less for the past 22 years
>>
>>27280872
>>27280886
>>27280927
I think it must have been the antihistamines and the shakes were clearly from the benzo's. And it wasn't DPH, it was doxylamine. I overdid it last night, but I've taken things further. I took a gram of Benadryl once and that fucked me around less than this did.

I'd really like some more benzo's now. Or better yet, opiates. And more money for more drugs. Fuck, time to get a job I guess.

It was just striking because I've never had a real hallucination before. Not on LSA, not on LSD. But with this I was hearing things which certainly weren't there.

And I'd get phenibut, but it would be just as easy for me to get more benzo's, and I'd rather get those I think, even considering the withdrawals. And the hallucinations weren't really awful to be honest. The music was nice, and when the girl said she was dying I just felt bad for her. It sounded the way people sound when they really are about to die, I'm sure people in this thread knows what that sounds like, that tone.
>>
You guys and your vivid imaginations, my mind is so "adhd" I can't focus on more than one object at a time in my imagination, when I try to daydream up a scenario, the reality is falling apart, takes a huge ammount of energy to keep it together. Even my dreams are very vague visually and are usually just "conceptional", basically thinking about something, but not "experiencing" it

> tfw real and fake lives are all shit
>>
>>27281018
I crave being in a state of "fake" happiness compared to my shit state of depressed fed up with everything
>>
>>27280349
Sup bro, I main Bowser in PM and I laugh at my friends who always complain how bowser is "over powered"
>>
>>27279463
This sort of thing happens to me alot too. Its started to happen a little bit in public but not nearly as vilently as when im alone and it only if im not paying atention, usualy i can controle it. But ya i dont know if it will get worse
>>
File: 1448679781071.jpg (37 KB, 592x577) Image search: [Google]
1448679781071.jpg
37 KB, 592x577
>tfw talk to myself out loud all day and also make the facial expressions of both people in the conversation

Sometimes do it while walking around in public these days too.

Is it too late for me?
>>
>>27281197
I generally can control most of my emotions in public, I have a lot of impulses and mood swings , but I always have trouble controlling anger, I almost slipped a few times in public to I'm just scared that one day all the things will show up at once and Ill explode
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.