[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Compulsive Lying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: qU80ZuR.jpg (190 KB, 1349x1049) Image search: [Google]
qU80ZuR.jpg
190 KB, 1349x1049
Is anyone else here a compulsive lier? I make up stupid little lies all the time for no reason and I can't help myself.
>>
I have the opposite problem in that I'm overly honest which usually works to my detriment.
>>
>>27279246
>>27279261
I'm suffering both
>>
I lie whenever someone asks me how I am feeling or if I have plans for the weekend. Otherwise I'm pretty honest.
>>
Yes, constantly. I dont even want to but its like an impuls. I just lie and make shitty excuses all the time.

>tfw you cant even remember your own lies and people are on to you
>>
File: 1301102037406.png (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1301102037406.png
17 KB, 400x400
>>27279269
>it's impossible for you to be both, because they are opposite conditions
>since you can't be telling the truth, you must be solely a compulsive liar
>you are lying to us right as we speak
>>
>>27279301
I don't have that problem. In fact it's probably the opposite, sometime I forget what the truth really was and was was a lie.
>>
File: 1362193939753.png (103 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1362193939753.png
103 KB, 246x232
I used to be that kid that would lie about everything. have since been pretty honest but ive recently got the impulse again to lie or exaggerate. I think it's just because ive become a pretty boring person
>>
File: 1458462101958.jpg (67 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
1458462101958.jpg
67 KB, 500x570
>>27279246
Yeah im a compulsive liar, and that vodka really doesn't have laxatives in it
>>
I tend to tell lies that I know will be truth one day
>>
>>27279246
I wouldn't call myself a compulsive liar.
It's just I make up lies often when it'd be easier to tell the truth and I don't know why.
I think of it like a way to just relax, because even if my lie is discovered it doesn't matter with how trivial it is.
Lying is therapeutic in a way.
>>
Lying is fun and challenging, you should try never telling the truth for a while
>>
I just instinctively lie about the most minute trivial shit and im not really sure why
I once had the thought that i instictively did i because i assumed that i had to lie about things to get people to listen to me but i really dont know
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.