[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /edm/ here? >go to party >not for 'friends',
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1048 - vORym8X.jpg (22 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1048 - vORym8X.jpg
22 KB, 396x385
Who /edm/ here?
>go to party
>not for 'friends', but for free drugs
>only about 4 other guys there
>I can make this work
>"H-hey guys, I got Spotify Premium, what do you guys want me to put on?"
>get all these old rock names that I can't be fucked to remember because it's nearly 4am
>don't want to be a dick so i sit through it
>garbage, the whole fucking lot of it
>after about 15 minutes i cant fucking take it anymore
>what do normies do to get a break at small parties, i think to myself
>"I'm gonna go take a smoke break."
>Yes, good.
>step outside
>grab earbuds
>fill ears with that sweet robot music
>dubstep, drum n bass, house
>peek inside
>guys are smoking weed and rocking out
>cant deal
>drive home while no ones looking
What am I, robots?
>>
File: 1458462101958.jpg (67 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
1458462101958.jpg
67 KB, 500x570
Were you part of the party that laxative man destroyer of normies sabotaged?
>>
>>27279258
>implying i'd be anywhere near roasties
What kind of normie do you take me for, anon?
>>
OP you should look up
boy oh boy (kacper kawala remix) -diplo

You're like me I go to parties and I'm usually too cool for everyone there so I leave. They're lucky I gave them the chance
>>
>>27279238
Why are you even here ? Isn't your gifted and blessful happy life more fun than this place ?
>>
>>27279270
Still you should be careful when going to parties now, you never know when you'll be slipped a laxative.
>>
>>27279238

>no one I work with knows I listen to edm trap and catalog good tracks and producers on soundcloud regularly.
>>
>>27279617
What are some good edm traps that sounds similar to diplo ?
>>
>>27279646

He is pretty diverse, give me an example track or something.
>>
>>27279238
edm is normie as fuck you millenial degenerate
>>
File: tumblr_nxktjlF1fL1ryxzr3o1_400.gif (2 MB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxktjlF1fL1ryxzr3o1_400.gif
2 MB, 320x480
God EDM trap and derivatives sound SO fucking shit it's unbelievable I wish I was in a timeframe and location where party music was this:
https://youtu.be/nxrru8mPTyE?t=2m36s
https://youtu.be/OPvhUpnocx0
>>
>>27279751

Banished back to the 90's fagola.
>>
>>27279751
Damnit, those two sentences were supposed to be on different paragraphs. Now the lack of punctuation is triggering me
>>27279765
No way brochacho, the transition from communism to democracy in my country was fucking shit then
>>
>>27279708
Express Yourself. Like, crazy and wacky sounds but killer beats
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.