[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can some normies, preferably stacies, list things that make women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: idonthavechildren.jpg (60 KB, 718x485) Image search: [Google]
idonthavechildren.jpg
60 KB, 718x485
Can some normies, preferably stacies, list things that make women unattracted to males?

When your conduct betrays your value system.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Do you want physical traits, behaviors, or what?

There are a huge range of answers to this question and many of them are context-dependent so it would help to narrow it down.
>>
>>27279143
idc, it doesn't even have to be true. just make me rage so I can go to sleep
>>
>>27279174
why does rage help you sleep? I'll try to come up with some really absurd ones if I can.
>>
That's a really huge list anon.
>>
File: 14545.jpg (91 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
14545.jpg
91 KB, 438x503
Red flags for boys
>he plays AAA video games like The Division
>he isn't voting for Trump
>he isn't a moral nihilist
>he doesn't think the end justifies the means
>he cares about money
>he isn't a minimalist
>he doesn't value masculinity
>>
>>27279184
I bet you could do pretty well with your honest opinions and preferences if you're really a normie girl.
>I play video games watch tv and browse this site all day
>my job is also sitting in front of a computer
>i'm 5'7
there's some material to start you off with
>>
>>27279143
All, please. Thanks in advanced.
>>
>>27279124
Just be yourself.

(Also be attractive.)
>>
Failed normie/cyborg here

I think rage tantrums are about the most unattractive thing a man can have.

That's the biggest thing, in my opinion. Basically everything else is secondary.

A man whose temper is out of control is extremely unattractive to women.
>>
>>27279226
I feel like you are trolling, but I really want to believe you are telling the truth.

I support Herr Trump, I believe in ethical monotheism, I carry traditional Jewish values.

No, the ends dont justify the means, thats just opposite of Judaism.
>>
>>27279241
I have payos (the side curls). Wanna see?
>>
>>27279227
Really the only genuine problem on that list is that you didn't mention any interests outside of 4chan and vidya. As long as you are able to maintain other interests and can talk about stuff other than video games you're good.

There's nothing that's inherently a problem with having a desk job unless you let it fuck with your posture and nothing wrong with being 5'7" unless you let it fuck with your self-esteem.

I made up some other ones though that might stir the rage
>he doesn't have a boat
>he doesn't keep his pantry and fridge stocked and carefully organized
>he wants kids
>he wears a helmet when he bicycles
>>
>>27279257
Thank you. Im schizoaffective so I often become angry even in public. It is so disgraceful. I hate myself and I deserve to die.
>>
>>27279277
Meh, I dont like it when women want kids. It is potentially damaging for all parties.
>>
>>27279315
oh, especially when alot of you are pedophiles and have incest fetishes. If you are like that, just dont have kids, dude.
>>
>>27279277
I have awful posture and no passable interests but that's not really doing it for me. I guess I already knew about that.
>pantry and fridge
that kind of got to me, I mean for fucks sake i'm only 23
please try harder you're only scratching the surface.
>>
He cracks sex jokes to the point of being uncomfortable.

He undermine women to boost his ego.

He wears skinny jeans

He doesn't brush his teeth
>>
>2016
>still listening to what women say instead of watching what they do
>asking the opinions of 'women' on 4chan, where the chicks are either mentally ill landwhales or dudes
OP is never going to learn, lmao

do you think chad gives a fuck about the opinions of women on /r9k/?
>>
>>27279337
ok you got me, based roastie

now I will sleep
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.