[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw wife cheated on me again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pics 012.jpg (142 KB, 1000x783) Image search: [Google]
pics 012.jpg
142 KB, 1000x783
>tfw wife cheated on me again
>>
can't be helped, bro
who /cucked/ here?
>>
>>27278497
Holy fuck
Throw acid on her
>>
That sucks dude. It doesn't even matter when it's a gf because you can just dump them and leave with zero real consequences. If you're married though that's an entirely other situation where you're completely fucked no matter what happens.

Honestly if I were you I'd just beat the ever living fuck out of her. Either way your life is fucked, so might as well go out as an alpha who taught her there's consequences to actions.
>>
>again

Hope you don't have a kid. Get outta there as fast as you can.
>>
But Rich, I thought you were engaged? Did you get married already?
>>
>>27278537
>Not hit her
>Or leave her
>Or kill her
>Or beat her
>Or anything else someone would have thought of first
Bravo, anon.
>>
File: 1453208745513.jpg (146 KB, 708x664) Image search: [Google]
1453208745513.jpg
146 KB, 708x664
You could've listened when literally every sober-thinking man told you that marriage is for chumps, but no, you just accused us of being "too bitter to fall in love" and "generalizing". You told us that not all women are like that and we just needed to meet the right girl. Well, we told you so normie. We told you.

Enjoy your misery bluepilled normie. You constructed this future for yourself. It is ALL. YOUR. FAULT.
>>
>>27278497
You should have left her after the first time! WTF is wrong with you?
>>
>>27278497
>tfw wife's son beat me up again
>>
>>27279996
How old is he?
Why are you raising someone else's child?
>>
OP here, it really sucked but I looked on the bright side, atleast she was happy. I was just off to vote for Bernie Sanders and when i came home I saw a gloss purple cadillac with monster truck wheels. I knew at that moment my wife was having the time of her life
>>
>>27279996
Pls don't be real
>>
In case this isn't bait: cheat on her if you don't want to go through all that drama that is divorce and shit
I'm assuming you can get laid since you have a wife, unless she settled for you as a provider.
You'll live in the same house, share meals, hell, even share some good moments, but live your life individually instead of hoping she changes
>>
>>27279169
Gotta be original desu senpai
>>
>>27278497
I don't get how some people never improve her cheating was a cry out for help most definitely due to something you did and now you forced her to cheat again. Fuck you op
>>
File: IMG_72441.jpg (92 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_72441.jpg
92 KB, 960x1280
>>27282256
probably bait but
>Only the dead can know peace from this hell
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.