[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are two buttons. One brings the male population down to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12
File: 1456816054857.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1456816054857.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
There are two buttons. One brings the male population down to 10000 including you. Button disappears after that. The other one kills all non-virgin females (except the ones you've fucked). This button however can be pressed as many times as you want. Which do you choose?
>>
Option 1, no shit.

>eliminate 99% of the competition
OR
>make the competition 99% more difficult

Who in their right mind would choose the second option?
>>
>>27278467
The world would be fucked though. There's a lot of very important jobs being done by men.
>>
>>27278467
You could use the second one as an incentive though. Also in the first option with that many girls around compared to guys, it would be pretty annoying.
>>
>>27278446
Sooooo
>get laid a ton
Or
>put the human race at serious risk of being wiped out
Tough choice anon
>>
>>27278446
>One brings the male population down to 10000 including you
This would bring society down to a grinding halt and everybody would die off in 15 years. Women won't and can't do men's jobs even if they were all going to die because of it.
>>
>>27278747
killing all but 10000 men would change a lot for sure, but killing that many women would be a serious problem for the continuation of the human race. Women are worthless, except for the most important thing, their ability to carry children
>>
>>27278446
>(except the ones you've fucked)
Most unnecessary disclaimer ever.
>>
>>27278446
Assuming I dont have a family or some friends I care for right? Otherwise I'd just be potentially killing my dad and some male friends I have. The female options would make almost all female family members dead. If I dont have family or friends I'd go option two. Option one might make the female to male rate a shitload higher, but that means the chads that remains will have fuckgiant harem (and all the doujinshi and eroge creators would die too, not new fap material for me :( ). Maybe someone would seek me, but nah, I'm used to being a KV. Option two on the other hand, applied many times would make females afraid to have vaginal sex ahaha (They would still be fucked on the ass, and give BJs, tho)
>>
Choice number 2 without a doubt. I'd also press the button every day so they'd likely all die out within a few years. My all male utopia free from sexual distraction of vapid whores would become a reality. Technology would advance like never before and the world would be more productive than ever. No one would have to worry about being attractive or appeasing to the feelings of the roasties. It would be so beautiful and then it would all end in 100 years. Bliss.
>>
File: 1457721437681.jpg (106 KB, 646x335) Image search: [Google]
1457721437681.jpg
106 KB, 646x335
>>27278446
Can you imagine how easy it would get girls who worshipped the ground you walked on in the first scenario, to say nothing of just plain old gettng laid?

Hot girls would literally fawn over you and fight over you like you were a rock star.

In the second scenario, no woman would ever have sex with a man outside of marriage. And women would only get married to millionaires and supreme Chads. No thanks, that sounds like hell on earth.

here's a redpill from a semi-chad: A lot of "virgin QTs" girls are just gold diggers who are holding onto their virginity for dear life out of a sense of pride and getting the "best deal" they can.

Usually, virgin girls are trained by their mothers to use sex as a bargaining chip for material items or other leverage. They're often worse than sluts because her standards for her "first" are so high. Not to mention they could be closet prudes.

I'm not saying men should wife up sluts, but thinking virgins magically don't act like women by virtue of being virgins is stupid.

Really OP, what kind of retard would pick #2?
>>
>>27279208
on the other hand if you're an edgy faggot who hates humanity and wants the singularity to come faster like >>27279200 option #2 might be sane after all.
>>
>>27279208
Mentally ill homosexual males will pick number 2 desu
>>
>>27279200
Dubs confirm and I'm with this guy 100%
>>
anybody considering pressing either button is delusional

>button 1
global infrastructure collapses, nuclear fallout, hijinks ensue. with the majority of the police gone, your weak ass would get beat to shit and probably killed

>option 2
kill your mom? wtf bro. plus basically any woman >16 :/

if youre a guy and you only want to fuck virgin women then youve clearly never fucked anyone. virgins are shit at sex and you have to really ease them into it. no virgin ever knows how to suck cock properly.

vaginas are robust, and self cleaning. dw about who was ther eb4 you
>>
>>27278446

sounds like a lot of death no matter which i press. i think i'd just abstain.
>>
>>27279225
I don't hate humanity friend this would far improve it. We could even perfect cloning and artificial reproduction so that this far greater humanity could continue. If you could stop thinking through the lens of your instinctual biology you would see that I am right.
>>
File: DnMjpl3.jpg (473 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DnMjpl3.jpg
473 KB, 1280x720
>>27279307
>if youre a guy and you only want to fuck virgin women then youve clearly never fucked anyone. virgins are shit at sex and you have to really ease them into it. no virgin ever knows how to suck cock properly.
>vaginas are robust, and self cleaning. dw about who was ther eb4 you
agreed, but men who marry non-virgins are laughable chumps
>>
>>27278446
You imply i would kill humans for personal gain.

Nope although some deserve to die i will not either
sorry i have a heart unlike 100% of 4chan in other words i'm better then you all.
>>
>>27278446
Bros before hoes. Button #2.

>and then I become the ruler by enslaving all virgin women by threatening them that if they do not become apart of my harem, and have sex with another man, I will continue to push the button.
>>
I would unironically choose not to press a button
>>
>>27279415
>implying the girls wouldn't just tell a herd of Chads that would murder you in your sleep and fuck the virgins on your grave
>>
>>27279338
>laughable chumps

why do you think that is?
>>
>>27278800
nigga yo have any idead how many woman between 13(ready fro breeding) and 20 will live? the world is not made of stacies and slut western women
>>
>>27278446
doesnt say i cant do both so i choose that
>>
>>27279208
This guy gets it. 10,000 men to an entire planet of women would bring us into a new Dark Age with entire tribes of women protecting one beta male who's treated like a god
>>
>>27279452
Same reason you laugh at the guy who pays sticker price for a used car.
>>
File: snusnu.jpg (82 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
snusnu.jpg
82 KB, 625x468
>>27279668
>tfw no tribe of amazonian women to protect me
why
even
live
>>
>>27278446
1st option = apocalypse and/or feminist uprising
2nd option = no pussy for you ever. But you could rape a woman and just make her disappear after lel

Neither button is good though
>>
>>27279442
>implying I wouldn't press button #1 if that happened.

OP didn't state that the first button disappears if you press the second. Check mate.
>>
>>27278446
First button, ill be pretty well off as a tall white male and ill use that to select the prime female for myself
>>
>>27279953
>implying you can press buttons when you're dead
>>
>>27279668
>10,000 men to an entire planet of women would bring us into a new Dark Age with entire tribes of women protecting one beta male who's treated like a god

Why wasn't I born in this world?
>>
World needs men, as much as i would LOVE to pick the first option and fuck a trillion girls we need every man we have.
>>
File: 1433923756185.png (23 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1433923756185.png
23 KB, 208x250
>>27278446
Neither.

Pick the first and you're still dead last in 10,000.

Pick the last and you'll just lose the few remaining pure girls to the now-hungry Chads and Jamals.

Easier to leave the normalshits alive to pay their taxes. My neetbux have to come from somewhere.
>>
Both.

Fuck you.
>>
File: 675.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
675.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>27279668

>10,000 men to an entire planet of women would bring us into a new Dark Age with entire tribes of women protecting one beta male who's treated like a god

Dude...
>>
>>27280004
>implying I'm even alive
>>
>>27280037
>bring the male and female populations down to about the same
>>
>>27278446
option 2 would mean you would kill your mom
>>
>>27280103
All robots hate their mom and would easily kill them if they could get away with it
>>
>>27280112
I love my mom more than anyone in the world ;~;
>>
>>27280036
Do the math anon. Men would be outnumbered by women by something crazy like 300 mil to one. Even the most pathetic, stunted ugly loser would be prized by entire civilisations
>>
How about cutting the male population in half? Men would still be sought after (unless we became a harem society), and the world might be able to function.
>>
File: 1453871397561.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
1453871397561.gif
2 MB, 400x332
The first button is my ultimate fantasy
>>
>>27279208
>A lot of "virgin QTs" girls are just gold diggers who are holding onto their virginity for dear life out of a sense of pride and getting the "best deal" they can.
From what I've seen they just don't want to give it up to someone they don't find attractive. As soon as a good deal comes along, she will break up with her bf to bang a guy she doesn't even know. Source: that guy was me. It was your typical qt3.14 christian virgin girl and she sucked and rode my dick the second time I saw her. Every low-tier girl that gets stuck with a low tier male is just not attracted to him and will gladly upgrade to act like a slut. Picking option 2 would basically kill every woman on the planet. Since all the previous sluts are dead, they take their place and become the new "hot" girls and the cycle continues.
>>
I have to press one I'm assuming.
Probably the second one because humanity could recover.
Practically all men dying would be just devastating. There's so many incredibly important fields women don't even venture into. We'd have no power, no construction, very few engineers, city planning wouldn't be a thing, agriculture would largely disappear..

I don't even know what women do anymore. Like what the hell do women do? Men seem to do everything in most of the world.

Then again I have a massive impregnation harem fetish. So maybe I would kill men. We're rather violent after all and terrorism and religious extremism would be gone pretty much. Humans recovery just on the breeding level would be trivial really. Sure women would go bonkers if they don't enforce authoritarian rules for reproduction but it's not far fetches that they do.
>>
>>27280146
>Do the math anon. Men would be outnumbered by women by something crazy like 300 mil to one.

I think YOU need to do the math, anon...
>>
>>27279208
>women would never have sex outside of marriage
No they would be ridiculously promiscuous among the top 1% and be supported by government. Raising children would be entirely optional.
>>
Press both. The Male population will come doen to 10,000, and we would honestly still have many millions of virgin women left. Let humanity start again with us as its true progenitors.
>>
>>27280215
>I don't even know what women do anymore. Like what the hell do women do?
They basically do nothing. Most female-only positions are things like secretary, low level management with no authority, and manicurist. If all those jobs disappeared nobody would really care.
>>
>>27280227
>>27280146
It's rather about 375,000 to 1
>>
>>27280076
>there's only about 10k virgin women in the world
No but tbqh it's maybe the best option if you want to avoid complete destruction of the planet.
>>
>>27278446
Wtf? You will kill your mother, grandmothers, sisters, aunts et cetera and other people's mothers??? What is wrong with you why would you ever do that??? Just killing people for doing a thing all humans are supposed to do.
>>
>>27280280
You're missing some zeroes. There are roughly 3 billion women, that's 12 zeroes
>>
File: supremegentleman.jpg (30 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
supremegentleman.jpg
30 KB, 650x488
>>27279200
But I thought you were dead, Elliot

>>27278446
The first option if I got to choose who survives. Humanity would largely wipe itself out, but at least I could mold it to my vision
>>
File: ces_industry.png (64 KB, 580x702) Image search: [Google]
ces_industry.png
64 KB, 580x702
>>27280273
Doesn't seem to be much stats on their position within the different areas.
>>
>>27280294
In both British and American English the short scale is used instead of the long scale. Billion thus has nine zeroes, not twelve. Long scale billion is equal to short scale trillion, which has twelve zeroes.

So no, he isn't missing any zeroes.
>>
>>27278446
Neither. Your stupid frogposter fantasies are an indicator of how pathetic you are.
Even if you were the last man on earth, most likely nobody would fuck you. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1443568166930.jpg (33 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1443568166930.jpg
33 KB, 177x278
How about having the second one and threatening to use it to get shit you want
>>
>>27280294
Are u retard
7,500,000,000 (billion) / 2 / 10,000 = 375,000.
>>
>>27278446
The country would collapse if most the males disappeared. Also, i would still be a virgin and 1 thousand males would just have super harems.
>>
>>27280423
Anon you realize no man could ever satisfy the desires of even 10k women. We're just not capable of that.

You'd get your share.
>>
>>27278446
>>27279953

>Press button number one, killing almost all males
>Button one disappears
>Press button two
>Acquire an entire army of beautiful, young virgin women who would do anything for one of the few men left and live a life straight out of a harem anime

That's how you do it.

Those hot virgins had better learn how to lay bricks, fix cars, and do construction work pretty fast, but still.
>>
Only a complete edgelord would kill off almost all women. Even if you don't like women much, you can turn the tables and reject most of them and have a harem of beautiful girls if you kill off most men instead.
>>
File: 1438397682711.jpg (8 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1438397682711.jpg
8 KB, 225x224
>>27280718
what is that anime, and is it any good?a
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.