[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ skype group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: time_to_be_serious.jpg (180 KB, 580x542) Image search: [Google]
time_to_be_serious.jpg
180 KB, 580x542
I am going to teach anyone interested in making money via crypto trading from their computer and how to not be a faggot. I am a 20 year old white guy who started making money doing this a few years ago and have amassed more than your parents will ever have and more than you'll make getting that engineering degree that /biz/ told you to get.

https://join.skype.com/qRhHuLR9Fh9A
>>
The question is how much do I need to get started?
>>
>>27278216
op is a known scammer. he'll basically try to trick you into giving him money so he can get you started in e currency trading he'll just steal it. don't believe him.
>>
>>27278216

OP are you on LBC or ECZ? I use ICQ all of the big suppliers and traders use it. I'm just getting back into trading been taking some time off. lets team up I think we could learn a lot from each other. I'll show you the forums I go to. Adding you on Skype
>>
>>27278299
nigger scammer here too. all these crypto niggers scammed me out of money don't believe a word they say.
>>
>>27278287
Idk I think you could be making it up. I have my own contacts so I'm not sending anyone money or vetting new people. More the other way around people send me money.

But is love to hear his methodologies! It's def. a niche market not information I would really share with just anyone. Competitive market that's for sure.
>>
>>27278287
>>27278326
>trick people into send money
there is no way to steal crypto you annoying nigger fuck off. people aren't that stupid.
>>27278299
>>27278235
stop asking me retarded questions that don't matter
>>
>>27278379
>i am going to teach anyone

proceeds to call the two people asking questions retards. you're probably the same nigger that scammed me out of 100. i hope the market crashes then you sucking dick behind ihop.
>>
>>27278326

I would NEVER scam someone, never needed to because I trade with people on legit channels with escrow. Sorry you got ripped off, but don't give up! It's a legitimate market, I've been scammed plenty of times before I figures it out. Shitty feel but I considered it a learning experience and not to send first

Not sure who's who here. Who to believe. I make crazy money selling currencies. It almost feels like cheating because its easy work for someone like me who is on computer all day but it takes some skill and good business practices. Make usually 500-2000 per day varies depends how much I feel like working. It truly is The way, to support NEET lifestyle and have all the money your heart desires
>>
if it's too good to be true it probably is you retards
>>
>>27278439
Lol you type shit up like a runescape scammer.

Amateur script.
>>
all you have to do is invest and diversify
>>
>>27278379

Alright well fuck U2 you probably did scam that guy. As evidenced by your rude tone you don't really want to help people. You people are the worst I hate scammers so much.

If anyone's interested ill post my easiest flip anyone can do to double their money routinely everytime.
>>
>>27278287
>known scammer
we're literally all anonymous right now
>>
>>27278494

Not the same fag. Scouts honor. I don't want anyone to send me money and I'm not joining fag ass OPs group.

I verified he's a scanner bylack of knowledge, doesn know the public forums and trading sites basic abbreviation.

I don't know if I can spell it out completely for you that's too easy, but if you're interested in making money I would teach you the sites I go to again not OP just a teach a man to fish type deal. And paying it forward because my friend taught me didn't ask me for a dime and I've profited greatly from it.

I understand your frustration I've been scammmer personally for thousands so that's why I am tolerate you calling me names and feel for you understand the frustration. That's why I would show you how its done my karma is fucked lately so I feel like paying good deed.

Tell me if your not interested its a lot of work to post this from my phone in just taking time out of my day to try to help you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.