[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a faggot for preferring masculine girls with short hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: 1454963749881.jpg (251 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1454963749881.jpg
251 KB, 960x720
Am I a faggot for preferring masculine girls with short hair over regular girls?
>>
Literally yes. You are.
>>
>>27278018

>girls
>faggot

pick one
>>
>>27278018

short hair alone is not a masculine trait
>>
>>27278057
>the "it's not gay if it's a girl" meme

Grow up.
>>
>>27278071
I know.

I meant girls with short hair AND that are more masculine.
>>
>>27278073
...plz be bait fampai
>>
>>27278047
WRONG
>>27278018
you've got excellent taste my melanin enhanced friend.
>>
>>27278073
This. Wanting to fuck a girl is the gayest shit ever.
>>
>>27278018

not a faggot, just a cuck yes-man tool

i've NEVER met a girl with that haircut who wasn't a self-involved cunt. the guys around her just have no game, or even self-esteem to try to develop their game. shit is embarrassing.

all they talk about in public is their "great circle of friends" and all they talk about with their friends is blowing ezra koenig or some dude they met on their study abroad trip or the bullshit poetry they write. fake to the core.
>>
>>27278018
Yes you are gay
>>
>>27278071
Yes it literally is. Long hair has been, and always will be, a symbol of virility, beauty, and femininity in humans. Claiming otherwise is like this "fat is beautiful" nonsense. It's just an open lie.

>fat fetishist btw.
I just recognize it's a fetish and they're not beautiful. This is how being attracted to short haired mainly girls are. It's a fetish, not healthy heterosexual behaviour.
>>
>>27278018
Yes
Also I read a post once where some anon said that fucking a girl is basically sticking your dick into an inverted ballsack

I've been losing some sleep since then
>>
>>27278018
She went from cute to edgy in one haircut.

Women cut their hair to seem edgy.
>>
>>27278153
You have no idea what you're talking about, retard.
In history long hair is almost always linked with status, not femininity.
I know you're just a stupid sperg talking out your ass but the way you sound so sure of your delusion makes me uncomfortable.
>>
There is nothing masculine or feminine about the length of your hair.
It's literally just fashion.
You wouldn't call old school vikings feminine for having long hair.
You wouldn't call a cute girl masculine for having short hair.
>>
>>27278018
Short haired masculine girls are lesbians. Simple as that. You are NOT going to find one who will date you, they don't exist.
Trust me, I've tried. Maybe if you're Hyperchad and you can "turn women straight" but if you're average or even above average, you're not getting your tomboy girlfriend.
>>
>>27278296
No you. You're wrong. You're a sperg. You don't know shit and you're gay

>this is your arguing tactics.
>>
>>27278085
but your pic isn't doesn't depict what you mean because that girl doesn't look masculine
>>
>>27278346
Fagot detected fuck off
>>
>>27278347
>implying lesbians are real

Every girl can switch between lesbian and straight consciously
>>
>>27278368
I was showing what I meant by short hair. There are many different types of "short" hair among women.
>>
>>27278366
No he gave an argument about status you complete nignogaramous
>>
>>27278346
There is nothing masculine or feminine about the size of your muscles. You wouldn't call a cute girl feminine for being jacked with huge hands and a beard.
>>
>>27278398
Well next time choose a masculine looking girl so there is no confusion
>>
>>27278383
Come back to me when you get a "Lesbian" to date you :^)
>>
>>27278018
>read this thread
>Liking a girl makes you gay
>just because of the length of her hair
And does having long hair make me a girl? Make any girl that likes me a lesbian? Outstanding fucking logic, /r9k/
>>
>>27278405
Yeah, the length of your hair is tied to genetics. Thank you based retard.
>>
>>27278482

On some level it could be. Some people may have a genetic predisposition to cut their hair short.

We really don't know the full extent of how genetics can influence peoples' behavior.
>>
>>27278457
I've fucked one if that counts. She's married.
>>
>>27278504
>a genetic predisposition to cut their hair short.

Please please please be trolling
>>
>>27278504
You may be onto something. Your posts are evidence that some people are genetically predisposed to post god damn stupid shit on 4chan.
>>
>>27278517
>married "lesbian" whore taking Chad's cock
Women never cease to amuse me.
>>
>>27278018
Probably, but what's wrong with being gay for girls?
>>
>>27278540
>tfw genetically predisposed to wear green shirts
>>
>>27278662
same except purple
>>
>>27278018
The time your gf spends on her hair each day is time wasted not enriching herself or getting on your dick.

Long hair is not really worth it.
>>
>>27278153
>Long hair is feminine
>yeah cunts I just called William Wallace, Achilles, Alexander the Great, Tom Cruise (the last samurai) and every fucking Viking a pussy. What're you gonna do about it faggot? Pop my zits? Jokes on you cunt, my grandma does that for me.

This is how you sound cunt. Go jump into a wood chipper with your birth certificate so it's easier to delete you from the writs of history.
>>
>>27278793
False. You are wrong.
>>
>>27278840
All the blokes mentioned in >>27278793 's post had buzzcuts did they clifford? Get fucked. Short hair or long hair does not mean you are/are not feminine.
>>
>>27278893
>Short hair or long hair does not mean you are/are not feminine.
>wearing dresses does not mean you are/are not feminine.
>wearing make up does not mean you are/are not feminine.
>having a high voice and giggling does not mean you are/are not feminine.
>everything is a social construct

you get an A on this intro to gender studies quiz
>>
>>27278018
literally yes. short hair is never good looking on girls.
>>
>>27278941

>wearing dresses does not mean you are/are not feminine.

Depends on how you define "dress" desu.

Throughout history men wore robes that were pretty much dresses in everything but name.

It's only relatively recently that garments like that have been considered just for women.

Historically both men and women wore things that were pretty much dresses.
>>
>>27278972
>getting fucked in the ass by a man doesn't mean you're gay

Depends how you define "gay" desu.

Throughout history Greeks have fucked lots of little boys in the ass as part of their culture and they're pretty good guys so that means it's not gay to do today,
>>
>>27278153
>virility
>femininity
You're saying it's both a thing for males and females? So what was your point retard?
>>
File: 1456871096341.png (292 KB, 838x1312) Image search: [Google]
1456871096341.png
292 KB, 838x1312
You're already a faggot for shitposting on r9k
>>
Short hair can be really cute, shame that it's almost a red flag nowadays though
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 736x1108) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 736x1108
>>27280600
>in Japan
>tfw all these short hair jap qts everywhere
>the US has short hair girls rarely and qt ones even rarer

jdimsa
>>
> people who do not have a chance to sexually attract another sentient being are discussing which women do they prefer
You guys are hilarious.
>>
Probably. Who cares? Short hair, long hair, you'll never be loved anyways.
>>
>>27281257
Drink some water, that salt is going to give you kidney stones
>>
>>27278018
This is literally the same girl with the same phone case and same lip shape and same chubby fingers just with a different haircut. OP you so silly.
>>
I dont mind getting called gay or faggot if i can dick qt girls like the pic.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.