[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come there are so many more guys are attracted to their sisters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1431394489291.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1431394489291.gif
2 MB, 400x400
How come there are so many more guys are attracted to their sisters than girls attracted to their brothers?
>>
Because girls are attracted to their daddies, stupid.
>>
because if their brother looks like chad, the brother wouldn't be desperate enough to resort to incest.
>>
If I had a brother who was a chadly platonic ideal of an older brother I'd probably grow up wanting him. But if he wasn't perfect I can't see why I'd ever want something incestuous.
>>
Because women are almost never that desperate.
>>
Because you're watching the wrong anime
>>
>>27279716

Your use of the word "Platonic" in this context is confusing.

I know what you mean but probably a lot of people here will get confused...
>>
>>27277447
This, some girls lust over their dad and i suppose some guys do so for their sister.
>>
>>27277358
I don't think that's true anon. I was briefly attracted to my brother when I was a teen.
>>
If you're attracted to your sister odds are you don't receive much attention from the opposite sex.
Women can go outside, be the most boring person ever and still receive attention from men.
>>
>>27280141
I'm hoping that most people realize that it's got the separate meaning based on how I paired with with "ideals." If not, I don't really know how better to express the kind of brother I mean to convey... I guess quintessential would fit.
>>
They don't need to. If you're a woman, everyone will like you merely for having a vagina. Women have no need to get as desperate for attention as some men have to be.
>>
because all women are women, but few men are Chad
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.