[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traps and faggots of r9k, what does wearing a skirt outside in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1397892033839.jpg (556 KB, 1368x2043) Image search: [Google]
1397892033839.jpg
556 KB, 1368x2043
Traps and faggots of r9k, what does wearing a skirt outside in public feel like?
>>
Feels pretty fucking gay, bro
>>
>>27276984
idk yet still haven't had the balls to do it. partly because i dont want to be violently attacked for wearing clothes that were originally intended for men to wear but roasties stole
>>
Does it count if you're dude in a kilt, or is that well outside the bounds of the intended topic of discussion, OP?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (23 KB, 225x338) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
23 KB, 225x338
>>27276984
Feels like I'm wearing nothin at all!
>>
>>27277134

It's not the fact that it's girls clothes is what I'm interested in, I'm just angry of having to wear pants that constrict my crotch.

Go ahead and tell us about your kilt. Desert robes and whatnot accepted too.
>>
>>27277134
I have also worn a kilt.

Damn it feels good, just don't jump.
>>
File: image.jpg (406 KB, 1266x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406 KB, 1266x2448
>>27276984
Body is too disgusting for it.
>>
Traps, what is the best method of removing taint and asshole hair and having it smooth and clean down there?
>>
>>27278374
Meh its ok. You on whoremoans?
>>
>>27278374
Not perfect but I'd still fuck it.
>>
>>27277365

I actually have lately been wearing it around the house lately.

Had it for 10+ years and its falling apart so not really fit for wearing out in public anymore.

It's a really cheap, simple one. Not a full-on expensive Scottish kilt.

But I don't regret buying it.

I would recommend wearing one if you're not insecure and won't get shit from your family for it (shit from anyone else doesn't matter but if your family is insecure they might NEVER shut up about it and call you gay five, six years after the last time you wore it. It's insane).

They are comfy, easy to wear, and don't constrict anything at all.
>>
>tfw you'll never be a cute, petite girl who wears no underwear while wearing skirts/dresses for the thrill
>tfw you can't even wear dresses normally as a guy

Loose, thin clothing that just sort of hangs from your shoulders over you seems so much more comfortable.
>>
Why are you all brainwashed.

Jews are playing with your morals.
And your too weak and stupid to understand it.
>>
>>27278374
i recognize that picture!
>>
>>27276984
>fake stuffed breasts and wig
That is my thing, please, is there more?
>>
>>27278374
hot af in my honest opinion fa.m
>>
>>27276984
You got the rest of this set?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.