[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw whites are genetically alpha >discovered everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: astronaut-380x540.grid-4x2.jpg (20 KB, 308x438) Image search: [Google]
astronaut-380x540.grid-4x2.jpg
20 KB, 308x438
>tfw whites are genetically alpha
>discovered everything
>created everything
>conquered everything

Non-whites realize that they're not taken seriously by whites, right?
>>
and then theres you...
>>
Meanwhile, you're not taken serious by anyone at all, OP.
>>
Statistically the demographic with the highest paying jobs in the US are Asian men.
>>
>>27276851
back to /pol/ normie scum
origninoal
>>
>>27276851

Of course

This is why angry manlets (latinos) feel the need to try and prove their masculinity

Lol, must be nice being pupeteered by Shlomo

>muh money
>muh false religion
>>
>>27276899
I think you mean 'seriously'. Learn to adverb.
>>
>>27276949
You kind of hit the nail on the head with this. I'm hispanic, but never really tried to push myself to become masculine- just tried to be the very best I can. Every race is extremely flawed- more specifically; blacks.
>>
>>27276851
>>discovered everything

Asians invented gunpowder, Jews came up with nuclear physics, and Egyptians (they were white-ish, I guess) invented paper.
>>
>>27276851
>tfw whites are genetically alpha

How quickly we forget Chris-Chan.
>>
>>27277206

anon, you have to cherry pick more than that. we're trying to rebuild our shattered egos and lost sense of importance by constructing a narrative of accomplishment that we share in via the accident of our birth, because we fear that we are at the bottom of the ladder and want to feel above someone at least. cherry-picking more would help with that.
>>
>>27276851
Jews discovered everything
>>
File: l.jpg (30 KB, 515x342) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
30 KB, 515x342
>>27277049
Ok homes...

Don't send your Norte homies after me pls

I'll stop fucking your hot as fuck roastie females I promise

Feel free to torture me if you want I guess. My inferior cuck white genes can't match how hardcore you are. Hail Mary

(Cartel pls)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.