[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY CAN'T I TALK TO WOMEN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
WHY CAN'T I TALK TO WOMEN?
>>
idk, are you mute?
>>
>>27276786
cause you expect too much, and you put them above yourself
>>
>>27276838
No, I'm just incapable of talking to them in a manner that isn't serious.
I don't know why thay is, with men I have no problems.
>>
>>27276906
exactly what i said idiot, you expect too much from them, if you approach them like normal people and treat them like dude's you won't be as autismal
>>
File: 1344634981918.png (92 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
1344634981918.png
92 KB, 300x237
>>27277011
If you try this you'll likely be talked down to and have your casual missteps in conversation mocked.
Do not listen to this normie.
>>
>>27277011
>>27277065
Then what do I do?
>>
>>27277065
waaaaaaait casual missteps as in what?
>>
>>27277065
>>27277162
no you fool, once you figure out that absolutely everyone is insecure about themselves to varying extents, you will be able to conquer the world, you have to put yourself above others but not in a condescending way
>>
>>27276786
because you think too highly of them, probably.
talk to them like you would talk to a dude.
find an ugly chick to practice on.
>>
File: 1356422147469.jpg (45 KB, 278x299) Image search: [Google]
1356422147469.jpg
45 KB, 278x299
>>27277194
Like the things you say & do will be mocked if they're awkward or incorrect. If she's stupid you won't have to worry about having your speech picked apart, you'll still have your mannerisms & awkwardness laughed at.
>>27277320
I wish you were right, man.
>>
>>27276786
Because you think women are as evil and bitchy as the high school girls that gave you this stigma.
>>
File: tumblr_noafa01wyf1uvyyjko1_500.png (81 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noafa01wyf1uvyyjko1_500.png
81 KB, 500x656
>>27277162
just BEEEEEEEEEEE urself :^^^))))))))

>apparently some fag already took this comment with the exact same amount of E's, ^'s and )'s
>>
>>27277386
>mocked
>picked apart
>laughed at
what the fuck kinda assholes do you hang out with?? most people are generally mildly nice by default
>>
>>27277386
when I have a conversation (with either gender) I mainly think in terms of interest. you have to hold someones interest. this can be done in many ways, it can be done by listening. it can be done by being funny, or by being serious, or by simply making observations. however, it needs to follow a consistent level of "interest" from the other person, it can't "wear thin". if you are "grasping at straws" to talk about ANYTHING, then the conversation should probably end. a good conversation almost feels like "expelling" something. two people with a certain amount to "offer" each other. and it doesn't have to happen all at once.

but the important aspect is that both are enjoying themselves, are engaged, and find the content relevant. it is desirable to forge as "authentic" or "genuine" an interaction as possible. being "smooth" or "clever" is not nearly as effective as hints at a "real" bond.

don't fear a conversation "running out". continue to make yourself more interesting, more engaged, more attentive, and involved personally with your surroundings.
>>
>>27276786
Don't bother talking to them.

Women don't listen to shy spotty unemployed manlets who possess all the social grace of a whoopee cushion.
>>
File: 1330139478707.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1330139478707.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>27277485
This is damn good advice for conversation, it'll probably go unheeded here though.
>>27277474
Teenagers maybe, I've no personal experience with matured women.
>>
>>27276786
they're not people

nah, but really. if they feel any awkwardness, they rule you out completely. men aren't this way. guys can have male friends that are awkward but that they can still bullshit and talk about things with. but women instinctively try to meet the "best" guy. i'm not alpha, i just watch chads. insulting them works reliably because 1) it gives them pretty princess attention and 2) it gives them something to think about instead of the pressure of (gasp) making a meaningful conversation
>>
>>27276786
If you were anything like me its because of the repeated negative interactions you had with them early on.

Now they just think I'm gay.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.