[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask for help in class (stacy with brains) offers help, reiterates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Ask for help in class
(stacy with brains) offers help, reiterates and explains the task at hand

*My learning disabilities

she was so kind to me she basically baby sat me

wtf whyyyyyyyyy was she just being nice ? felt good when she helped me out desu senpai

pic related girl that helped me
>>
>>27276578
Most of them are very very kind for stuff like that because it boosts their social status and because they're almost like children
>>
Maybe she's just nice.

It could be possible that she wants to be a teacher or something and she just viewed this as an opportunity to apply her skills.

Don't read too much into it. Just a nice Stacy being nice.
>>
It's easy to trace these fb pics back to their profiles. A mean anon might tell her you are being autistic with her pictures.
>>
She was being nice. Girls in general, are nice, unless you're really ugly or smelly. Doesn't mean she wants to fuck you though.
>>
just think of it as a good memory. she was just being nice. women can be really nice but it doesn't mean they'll be your gf.
>>
>someone in class needs help
>I can tell he has problems
>Decide to help him out
>it'll make me look more generous than other girls (they're total bitches bee-tee-dubs)
>Chad likes making other guys feel like cucks too, so I'll introduce them
>I also really don't want this guy to turn into a school shooter and kill me
>>
the problem with robots is yall dwell in things waaaay too much. She probably won't even remember this minor interaction two days from now meanwhile you'll be dwelling on it for weeks.
>>
>>27276624
>>27276666
She seems really nice in her profile guys, don't fuck with her.

She even helped one of our own out.
>>
>>27276578
seems like a good girl
do well on your exams, so you can make her feel good tooonly way since you won't be getting any where near that pussy
>>
>>27276679
A girl said bye to me at a party when I was a kid. It made my week.
>>
>>27276578
courtney from cuse right? lol yeah i know this bitch lol im gonna tell her some weirdo from 4chan is posting bout her
>>
>>27276679
>>27276756
In middle school a girl said to me "you should be my boyfriend" and then laughed with her friends and walked away
Do you guys think she really wanted us to be together?
>>
>>27276679
that's not so bad when you've been dealt a shit hand your entire life. it's the little things that make you happy
>>
>>27276679
I get what you mean. but it's like someone who only gets a good meal once a year. they're gonna remember that day pretty damn well.
>>
>>27276787
dont fucking tell her cunt, dont fucking make the rest of my study harder for me its hard enough
>>
>>27276679
like 4 or 5 years ago mom took me to a nice resteraunt for lunch and there was a really cute women who was our waitress, she was late 20's/early 30's and was wearing a qt but tasteful summer dress that was green. she smiled at me. ill never forget
>>
>>27276916
won't say a thing, don't worry anon.
>>
>>27276944
feel the love tonight
>>
>>27276944
i might be able to talk her into a gang bang between the two of us
>>
>>27276578
Not Stacy by definition. Stacey is a condescending stuck-up cunt. Not the helpful type.
>>
>>27276578
Stacy's are usually pretty nice people.
I have a few Stacy acquaintances.

"Fembots" are such bitter and disgusting whores though
>>
>>27276679
Maybe off topic but when I was in highschool, there was this small after school movie thing hosted by one of the school clubs. I went with a friend and thoroughly hated it. After the event ended and people started to leave, the janitors came in to clean up. I just helped them out for a few minutes; picking up trash, carrying heavy tables (one of them was an older lady), and just trying to be helpful for no particular reason. After everything was done and I started to leave, the older female janitor said that she has seen me around the school helping people and that she thinks that I'm a good person.

I was 16 then and I'm 20 now and I still carry that around with me every day whenever I feel shitty about myself. The look of admiration and understanding in the eyes of an old janitor is what has made the difference between life and death for me at one point.

So remember robots, it doesn't take much to impact someone's life for the better. We are all fragile creatures living a temporary existence so make your own life, and someone else's worth living.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.