[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you still here? we all know this board is toxic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 10
File: but i cant though.png (60 KB, 522x195) Image search: [Google]
but i cant though.png
60 KB, 522x195
Why are you still here? we all know this board is toxic.
>>
>>27276441

this site is bad for you , if you haven't realized it its making you more racist misogynistic , and more of a defeatist , leaving here would be the best choice you could make today .
>>
>>27276504
i know that, you know that, we all know that
but we dont leave
this site is more addictive than marijuana
>>
>>27276441
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWSxELGNShk
>>
>>27276504
and don't forget narcissistic.
while we keep being ironic
>>
>>27276441
This board taught me to hate woman like the vile creatures they are
>>
I don't like the racist and misogynist stuff, but I don't know of any other board for robot types at this level. Every other board has too many normies.
>>
>>27278284
>implying /r9k/ isn't full of normans
>current year etc.
>>
>>27276504
>its making you more racist misogynistic
it's*
you fucking nigger

No you fucktard that is the only good thing abou these boards the rest is shit.
>>
I haven't had that experience, OP.

This is actually one of the more positive boards I've spent time on.
>>
I've been coming here for 8 years. I'm addicted. It's shit and I haven't enjoyed myself on 4chan in years, but I can't stay away for long.
>>
>>27278658
I'm about to delete my entire fucking 4chan folder and leave forever.
>>
>>27276441
It is - It's seeping into my mind.
The putrid site has this buzz to it - I think it's because you can let loose on it completely and still feel okay about yourself because everyone else is fucked too.
>>
>>27279273
DO IT MAN
I believe in you.
>>
>>27279360
The fact that this simple message was original says a lot about what r9k is.
>>
Because many things said here are the truth. And how can you ignore the truth just to feel better? That sounds so terribly retarded to me. If you can't be honest with yourself, what's the point of doing anything at all.
>>
File: 1394912592378.jpg (204 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1394912592378.jpg
204 KB, 816x816
>>27279360
C...come with me?
>>
>>27279373
Wow you are right.....

>>27279377
Yeah because sitting at home doing nothing but shitpost away is a good way to live while felling sorry for yourself but never being able to do anything about it because why would you? you can always fill the void at R9K or 4chan in general
>>
>>27279406
>Yeah because sitting at home doing nothing but shitpost away is a good way to live while felling sorry for yourself but never being able to do anything about it because why would you? you can always fill the void at R9K or 4chan in general
So are many things said here the truth or not? You kinda dodged that, because what you said is irrelevant to what I said.
>>
I need something else to do while I listen to things
>>
>>27279383
I'm scared anon :(
>>
File: 1456726339028.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1456726339028.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>27279423
You have to do it eventually
Why not now dam it?
Listen this place is such fucking cancer, after a month on here you have already learned all you need to learn anyways, there is nothing left but shitposting to throw your life away and that is what we are doing.
Let's leave
kill igg noggs
try and fix things
>>
>>27279448
We leave together when this thread dies.
Let's help build up each other's hatred for it - That's how I quit drinking, I learned to hate it
>>
Because I like being Anonymous.
But why here?
Because despite being a cyborg STEM fag in uni I sympathize.

Holy shit, do I sympathize you guys.
Women suck, they freindzone you, and they sleep with chads. Chads are no better, nothing but a bunch of fuck heads.
And most of all, the self-loathing is something I sympathize with. The fact that you know you have caused all of the problems in your life, directly or indirectly. that this, this bullshit, is ALL YOUR FAULT.
So I go to feels threads, and I vent.
I left it all out, and feel a little better.
or at the very least realize how many people have it FAAAR worse then I do, and feel better that way
That many posters seem genuine in their responses, and arn't just spouting memes.
Most of the time...
That's what keeps me coming back, more than any other board by a long shot.
>>
/r9k/ helped me realize I was being a pathetic betacuck by having feelings over a girl who would never be into me. Despite how that sounds, I don't hate women at all. It's just that I suck too much to make a woman happy. But, despite knowing that, I let my emotions get the best of me. Trying to be friends with oneitis after oneitis and dealing with the attachment when it came. Because of this board I plan to never get close enough to have feelings for a woman again.
>>
>>27279482
Well I am 90percent sure people here do drugs and drink
There is always a stoner thread somewhere it's fucking annoying
I'm also sure there are plenty of niggers lurking
I'm sure the people here only talk shit and would never actually do anything to help the fucking dying society
I'm sure only about 1percent of the people here are decent girls and they are not addicted to this place
Would you wan't a girl who browses any of 4chan?
I don't think they want a man who does it either
desu /pol/ is the only board I really learned a lot from (even though I know not all jews are bad)
I'm sure half of this place is full of 16 year olds anyways
I'm positive most of the girls here are degenerate and fucking sluts
I'm positive a shit tone of these people do nothing but play video games all day
I'm sure there are modern day liberals on here
I'm sure non of these people would really try and help you in a life or death situation
>>
It helps me to justify my failure instead of working on it - It's the easy way out. People who talk about self improvement are shunned and people who talk about the state their lives are in are celebrated for it. People like pisslord are a celebrity and anyone who comes on to say about how their lives are improving are told to shove their normie dick in a meat grinder
>>
>>27279561
Do you have any facts to back up all this speculations?
>>
>>27279563
Improving yourself to help normie society(because your participation in it means helping it) is even more pathetic than being a NEET with no social skills who lives in his room.
>>
File: 1456520138960.jpg (221 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
1456520138960.jpg
221 KB, 1024x687
>>27279576
Threads.

Original.
>>
>>27279563
(cont.) That thing is, I've got my life into a state where it's something to be proud of anyway. When I don't spend the evening shitposting I spend it relaxing and becoming prepared for the next day or maybe reading and learning something I can apply in real life to make a difference.

It's just a high. I don't want to find something to take it's place because I don't want something like it in my life again. I want things to change. I'm ready to grow up. I don't want to carry on for the rest of my life drinking energy drinks and shitposting in a messy room. I want to claim this time back and make my life into something.
>>
>>27279591
>no one lies on the internet
>anonymous site is not full of trolls

Step up senpai
>>
>>27279580
Wrong. My life has gone from shitty alcoholism self harm and gauding people to kill themselves and others to me being able to make people's lives better including my own. I hated my life before and I love it now. I've been able to fill my life up with people who are supportive and respectful rather than people who crab bucket each other.
>>
>>27279614
Why not clean your room and drink water while shitposting?
>>
File: 1453832770890.gif (769 KB, 585x430) Image search: [Google]
1453832770890.gif
769 KB, 585x430
I come here less than I used to because the board has become somehow even worse.
>>27279580
Being a NEET living off of normie society cuckbucks will always be the more pathetic option and there's no amount of memeing or psychological gymnastics that you can do to justify being such a cuck that you can only live in your room subsisting on what amounts to a pity participation award for life from normies as anything "superior".
You can whine and cry about normalfags and their twisted world that your autistic mind can't grasp but you can't ignore the fact that you're such a cuck you won't even live life.
>>
>>27279651
That would be a start and I appreciate the advice but I feel my time would be better spent on other things. This is going probably going to be called beta or a meme or something like that but the negativity here is starting to get to me - I'm starting to caste people and make assumptions about them. I'm going back to hating people before I know them.
>>
>>27279643
>make people's lives better
Yeah so you're like totally not helping the society of normies which shits on you.
>>
>>27279695
Not at all - I work with people who are respectful to me, and I make a difference by not helping people rather than shitting on them. People here complain about societies problems but they emit the very same vibe. There's no tolerance; it's more vicious that the world in my eyes. It's all about alphas and betas, chads, stacies and roasties.
>>
>never visit this board when feeling good about myself
>always come here when i have a depression spell or make a big fuckup in my life
can't help it desu
>>
>>27279727
(cont) And that last part is a generalisation, I'm sure there are some excellent people on here but in this case I'm making a judgement about the board as a whole and a decision to stay or go.
>>
>>27279727
Out of the respectful people at least some of them got luckier than you. They are just using you and they will always have better results than you do rolling a good dice. You are being used. You are a cuck.
>>
File: 1455948645216.jpg (40 KB, 736x494) Image search: [Google]
1455948645216.jpg
40 KB, 736x494
>>27279640
Well if it is trolls then it is just as bad, you post that shit because you have nothing better to do.
>>
>>27279770
>You are a cuck.
Not this time, crab bucket. You can keep your bitter world view and see what good it does you. Meanwhile I'll be out enjoying life.
>>
>>27279482
Also
I want to get laid
I'm a good looking 6' 1" dude, i'm not some genetically inferior manlet who posts here because he can't get a girl
Ffs I'm so autistic whenever girls try to get with me I always manage to fuck it up.

The though of getting laid seems so fucking alien...that's how bad shit has gotten.
>>
>you can stop being depressed anon, all you need to is stop going to those boards that tell you the truth and start buying our delusional positivity shit
>>
>>27279813
Well that's the difference between us I guess. If you consider "enjoyment" that is gained through ignorance and delusion to be real. That's on you. But me? When I lie to myself? I know it and can't enjoy anything.
>>
I'm out.

Thanks, OP - You're one of very few people who've done me good on here.
>>
>>27279841
>Stay here an never reproduce while watching Anime and buying sex dolls so I can make shrekles

T. Goldberg
>>
>>27276441

Because b moves too fast, pol isn't really on-topic, and r9k on e i g h t c h o n is not as active?
>>
>>27279694
You shouldn't hate people before you know them. I agree with that. For me, it's not hate, it's outright fear. I'm afraid of everyone. I feel like people judge me constantly on regular forums and especially in real life. That's a big part of why I go here. But the negativity is a less than ideal factor of 4chan.
>>
File: 1457069948991.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
1457069948991.gif
2 MB, 480x292
>>27279860
Can I leave too?
>>
>>27279864
>Bro just accept that world isn't fair and be content with your inferior position in society. Who knows, maybe you can even marry the cumdumpster #254 after I dump her.

T. Chad
>>
>>27279864
>implying goldberg doesn't make more money with me as a delusional happy normcuck in his company
>>
>>27276441
>>27279879
Thanks Op too
>>
>>27279869
I get that - I hate other websites because people post about things I don't have and it makes me want to tear them down. The thing is I've built up, through painstaking effort, my own things to be proud of and my own things to share. I don't need this negativity drummed into me any more.
>>
>>27279864
would rather live that life than reproduce with my defective mentally ill genes t b h
>>
>>27279880
I get it
You are just a fucking ugly necjbearded manlet who would never get a girl otherwise and now you try and bring others down to your level because if you can't have them nobody can.

>>27279881
egh

>>27279902
Well that is your problem

You are all just losers? This site is for losers to sulk in?
>>
>>27279879
Please come
I hope it'll do you the world of good
>>
>>27279900
Some of us aren't ready to leave the nest. Not sure I ever will be. But if you are, don't stay with us and discuss what flying might be like. Spread your wings and soar on the air desu. May the winds be in your favor.
>>
I'm waiting for my subscription to 4chan to end, when it does I don't think I'll renew it.
>>
>>27279912
I gotta say, while I'm with you on leaving I don't share the inclination to condemn people here as losers or necklet-beard-whatever-the-meme-iss. I'm a manlet and I look like someone filled a condom with milk, I have ADHD and I was depressed and alcoholic when I started coming here, but now my life is fucking superb. I have superb people around me and I have earned what I have. I've built myself into my own human - It's better than any game and it's different because it's real. It's not just about collecting points it's deeper than that. You can figure out your own ideals and help change the world just a little bit towards the place you'd like it to be.
>>
The real question is why are you still here when this board has been flooded with normies like this
>>27279912
for years
>>
>>27279952
Thanks, man. I hope you will be one day. Same for you, don't wait for it to happen.
>>
>>27279963
>I gotta say, while I'm with you on leaving I don't share the inclination to condemn people here as losers or necklet-beard-whatever-the-meme-iss. I'm a manlet and I look like someone filled a condom with milk, I have ADHD and I was depressed and alcoholic when I started coming here, but now my life is fucking superb. I have superb people around me and I have earned what I have. I've built myself into my own human - It's better than any game and it's different because it's real. It's not just about collecting points it's deeper than that. You can figure out your own ideals and help change the world just a little bit towards the place you'd like it to be.
It is the fact thy try to bring others down to their level desu.
>>
>>27279956
why wait desu.
>>
>>27279956
>>27279993

This
You will keep saying it and never leave.
>>
>>27279993
Because my 4chan subscription is on direct debit so I have a cancellation period
>>
>>27279984
I get that - IME there's no need to fight them on that though because they can just say whatever they want. They don't actually determine your present or future, just their own view of it.
>>
>>27279912
>You are just a fucking ugly necjbearded manlet who would never get a girl otherwise and now you try and bring others down to your level because if you can't have them nobody can.
Exactly. If other men aren't manlets or fucking ugly they are my enemies. They will get women much easily than me just because they got lucky enough not to be short and ugly. I got unlucky. I got dealt a shit hand and normies just magically expect me to be okay with this. To deal with having to work hard for things that many people get easily without being angry. How fucking entitled can they be.
>>
>>27280008
Are you contractually obligated to shitpost?
Even if you don't do quit the first time you try, I hope you don't let it put you off.
>>
If I ever get lonely I will just go on twitch
At least then you can actually see the people and even talk to them or whatever
And it is not cancer like Omegle,

Think this is a good idea or will it just descend me back to 4chan eventually?
>>
>>27279273
Mega link when?
>>
>>27280021
But that's just it - They just happened to be born how they are too. If they're a decent person and respect you, then why not have them as a friend?
>>
File: stop browsing 4chan.jpg (131 KB, 1024x412) Image search: [Google]
stop browsing 4chan.jpg
131 KB, 1024x412
Probably not very original but whatever
>>
>>27280028
?

I might keep the nigger hate.....
No I can't ... it will bring me back.

I might post it on Imgur later or some shit if I can.
>>
>>27276441
>toxic

>>>/reddit/
>>
For a stupid though of finding a fembot friend. Because red pill is funny as. It looks like Monthy Pitton evoveled. Funny green text stories.
>>
>>27280024
I don't know, brother. I think it could be either. Worth a try though right?
>>
>>27280050
That is a good one.

>>27280051
Might post some of the images that motivate me to leave too.
>>
>>27280042
Because they are using me. I will never get as much as them for the same amount of work. I will always be regarded and treated as inferior. In any social group. And worst thing, they will consider this to be justified.
>>
>>27280067
Yep
Just remind yourself never to come back here
EVER
>>
>>27280050
Well said. desu blox orininale
>>
>>27280051
Delete it anon - delete it and empty the recycle bin. It's just putrid hateful nonsense.
>>
>>27280023
Part of the condition of the subscription contract is to use 4chan at least 3 times a day
>>
>>27280079
How do you know? If you had been born tall and handsome would you necessarily be an asshole?
>>
>>27280110
I can't mega link to Imgur.....
I suppose you are right....

Just cold turkey and never look back

God this sucks
>>
>>27280114
lol wut?
perplenerplewoowoo
>>
>>27276441
We are the last, best hope in the fight against normies.

RREEE
>>
>>27280021
>Exactly. If other men aren't manlets or fucking ugly they are my enemies. They will get women much easily than me just because they got lucky enough not to be short and ugly. I got unlucky. I got dealt a shit hand and normies just magically expect me to be okay with this. To deal with having to work hard for things that many people get easily without being angry. How fucking entitled can they be.

Kill yourself
Even niggers get women sometimes
You have no excuse
Just fucking get out there and stop being a faggot

Also your thinking is flawed ofcourse you are inferior asking "what if it was you" is like asking what if a you where a fly it does not mean they deserve human rights.
>>
>>27280144
A condition of my 4chan subscription is to use it for certain periods, kind of like the way lots of clubs work.

I pay for the subscription but subscription membership is also defined by a 'usage clause' that you agree to when you subscribe
>>
>>27280135
It gets better anon
Failing that, maybe build up something good to focus on outside 4chan and then quitting will be easier?
>>
>>27280165
>Just fucking get out there and stop being a faggot
Someone who accepts injustice of having to work hard for things that many get easily, that's what I'd call a faggot.
>>
>>27280176
You pay to use this site?
you actually fucking pay to use this site?
>>
>>27280176
What happens if you don't use it?
>>
>>27280181
Yes because sitting at home alone making sure you don't get any pussie is so much better.
>>
The outside world does not want us.

I went out.
I was myself.

Didn't get a gf.

Normie propaganda is a lie. Do not believe it.

Anime, vidya and 4chan bring happiness. The outside world brings nothing but struggle, pain and misery.

Normies have ruined the world, normies have made our lives a hell because of all the bullying they did to us.

The game is rigged from the start.
>>
My life sucks.
I have never really loved. and because of an illness i will never love. I will also never really accomplish anything in my life and people don't want to do business with me because my illness makes them uncomfortable. Some people look down on me, some feel sorry for me. The pity feels worse.
I'm smart enough to know i could accomplish a very enjoyable and productive life if this illness was not holding me down. However i am not smart enough to cure myself, medical doctors seem to have a hard enough time with it as it is.

I come to this board because the only people i can some what relate to in a human experience sort of way are the awkward suicidal outcasts of society.
>>
>>27276441
It has good stories and comfy threads, and it's the only place I can relate to.
>>
>>27280184
Yeah I pay a subscription service, Its more of a 'membership fee' to be honest, but it is still a contract.

>>27280189
Well as you know, 4chan monitors the IP's of people who use the site, so naturally it looks for membership associated IP's (kind of like the way Intranets work). So if I fail to use the site for the agreed time I get an email form to fill out that basically allows me to explain why I didn't.
You only get the form if you miss loads of days, it works much the same way golf clubs do (We allow you X use of the course but you must use it Y times a month).

If I fail to meet the quota, I lose my membership nothing more
>>
>>27280197
It is. At least you are not supporting a system that shits on you.
>>
See you guys tomorrow.
>>
>>27280209
>>27280223
>>27280277

My heart goes out to you it really does
this is some of the saddest shit I have ever seen in my life and I have been staring it in the face forever but never able to see through it till now.

>Tfw you though 4chan needed you to keep it's uniqueness and nigger hate alive but now you realize 4chan lives because of a absence of people like you.
>>
>>27280245
So don't use it - You're quitting remember? lol
>>
>>27280306
I want to get my moneys worth.
I paid for something so I should use it then cancel when it runs out.
>>
>>27280178
>something good to focus on outside 4chan and then quitting will be easier?

As lame as it sounds I always liked math, I managed to remain at a decend grade besides my addiction though out the years.
I will think of something
Ffs even staring at twitch brindead is better than this site.

Yeah also the capacha of Imgur keeps fucking me over so no mega dump
>>
>>27280316
Buddy just leave while you have the courage to.
>>
>>27280332
Also should delete my 'normie' r/4chan account
>>
>>27280304
Thanks. I'm not sure I understand what you mean in the greentext though.

I mostly just lurk and joke once in a while im not a hardcore racist or anything.
>>
>>27280178
fuck tfw deleting your Trump folder.
I'm sorry emperor but I need to leave this fucking cancer for good.
>>
>>27280372
>I mostly just lurk and joke once in a while im not a hardcore racist or anything.

You really should be, people will come out brown in a couple years if the trend keeps going on and all of Africa moves around the world.
>>
File: 1458001498216.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1458001498216.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
Also posting this pic just because It was hot as fuck and someone should have it troll soc or something with it idk
>>
>>27280302
No u

originaalll
>>
>>27280371
wow
http://imgur.com/gallery/Wd2nS
Feels good to have this go down.
>>
>On a meth comedown so already feel like total shit
>Spend 9 hours straight on 4chan, mostly r9k, pol and b.
>Redpills streaming in to my vulnerable mind, thread after thread post after post
>Feel completely ruined mentally and emotionally
>Can not see an ounce of good in the world, everything is a nightmare
>welcome death
>>
>>27276504
>its making you more racist misogynistic
Because there is no consequence for people to say the truth on here.
If everyone would always say the truth the world would fall apart.
>>
>>27276441
Just to suffer.
The feels I've felt.
It won't stop hurting.
>>
File: worhol_pepe_hq.jpg (693 KB, 4800x4800) Image search: [Google]
worhol_pepe_hq.jpg
693 KB, 4800x4800
I want to leave, I just can't!
>>
>>27280720
I'm also feeling those out of drugs feels. Benzo's on my end. Protip- antihistamines and GABA drug withdrawal can lead to some wonky ass shit.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.