[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's so fucking easy to lose your virginity in this degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: 41327559vJJ.jpg (120 KB, 800x611) Image search: [Google]
41327559vJJ.jpg
120 KB, 800x611
It's so fucking easy to lose your virginity in this degenerate society, are you actively trying to not lose it or what?
>>
please elaborate

blox
>>
>>27276199
I'm not actively trying to do anything, that's the problem.
>>
>>27276212
hypersexuallity is everywhere, it really is harder to stay virgin
>>
It's not though. Guys give sex easily and women know this so they get to pick the top 5-10% of guys. It's the same guys scoring with all the women
>>
>>27276199
Just gimmie that gonorrhea baby.
>>
>>27276239
I'm neither in school nor working. where would I even meet women, let alone the tiny percentage of them that would consider fucking me.

also I'm fat, so there's that.
>>
No I'm just insecure and developed mental problems from being alone for so long.

I'm pretty sure there are some people who would fuck me though. So I take solace in that.
>>
>>27276199
>>27276239
>easy
wtf are you talking about, will one of those girls come break down my door and rape me?
>easy actually means hours of texting dozens of girls
right... I had a easier time getting my comfortable and desirable job compared to the effort I would need to put in to lose my virginity.
>>
>>27276199
No people always find fucking excuse to dismiss me as strange or crazy and people stay away from me.
>>
Yes, actually I am.
>>
>>27276199
>It's so fucking easy to lose your virginity in this degenerate society
If you're attractive it's so fucking easy*

I'm 5'4 so I'm playing the game on "go cuck yourself" mode
>>
File: 1457929983545.png (32 KB, 214x194) Image search: [Google]
1457929983545.png
32 KB, 214x194
But I want to lose it to my oneitis who is also pure

It would be sucky sex, but neither of us would be able to tell the difference
>>
>>27276296
your grandparents and greatgrand parents probably had more trouble getting laid than this generation and you can still can't do it?
give me a break, if you haven't lose your virginity is because you don't want to
>>
>>27276199
Not if you're physically unattractive.

I'm trying to work to better my appearance so I have the privilege of being rejected instead of being flat out ignored.
>>
>>27276325
I'm 6' 2" and really good looking
Girls tried to talk but I always fucked it up
They could have tried harder, I just want to see the world burn and a relationship would be a distraction
Women are worthless animals anyways.
>>
File: 1457058494931.png (191 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1457058494931.png
191 KB, 367x321
>mfw can't step 2 feet outside without Stacy trying to take my virginity
FUCK OF STACY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27276386
You do realize women only like you because of your height, right? I don't get why more lanklets don't realize this.
>>
>>27276402
>wake up one morning
>see grandma trying to grab my dick

GOD DAMMIT GRANDMA I WANT TO GO TO WIZARD SCHOOL LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEE
>>
>>27276406
Sure whatever, I don't care.
>>
Don't you know about the 20/80 rule? Let's assume you're right and more fucking is going on now, but it's not the unattractive/undesirable males that are doing it.
>>
>>27276358
so what, I'm actually entitled to sex? can I complain if and girl refuses to let me fuck her? Will the police then arrive and hold her down for me? You're not making any sense, troll.
>>
File: depressedpenguin.png (79 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
depressedpenguin.png
79 KB, 291x343
>>27276426
>be in highschool
>be on a field trip to a prison to "set us straight"
>we tour the female wing
>all of the women there catch the scent of me and my mates' virginity
>sirens blaring everywhere, female convicts are climbing the walls trying to reach us, literally starting riots
>our class has to run while the prison guards shoot beanbags trying to hold back the womanly horde
>I'm almost caught by a huge black woman
>I can still hear her raspy voice screaming "I'M GETTIN DAT 'GINITY WHITE BOY"
>
>>
>>27276501
you're not getting sex with that attitude, young man
>>
>>27276199
Fuck off Chad McThunderock
>>
Women have so many more options now that dating/hook-up apps exist. You could literally be sitting right next to them in a public place and they'd look right through you because they've got 8 other guys on the go on their phone. The Internet ironically killed what little chance below-average men had of getting laid.
>>
>>27276515
made my night anon
that reaction pic the the icing on the cake
>>
>>27276199
Only if you're in the normie class. The best those of us in the underclass can hope for is prozzies.
>>
>>27276199
>It's so fucking easy to lose your virginity
if you don't care about stds (and now zika)
>>
>>27276562
>prozzies
and they flake on robots as much as girls flake on normies (believe me I tried). And it costs a lot of money.
>>
>>27276543
well you can still be better than the guys on her phone, but if you're average looking then the girl is going to be hideous. It's just not worth it
>>
>>27276590
>zika
so you're bottoming? girls can't give you that.
>>
>>27276653
I don't have a dick, anon.
>>
>>27276625
That and the odds are stacked against you. She's cycling through thousands of potential suitors every day, and they all have the luxury of being able to communicate through well-thought-out text messages instead of awkward and inappropriate introductions.
>>
The problem is you all think is rocket science, you just have to be yourself and have fun
>>
>>27276199

fucking wenches have too high of standards
>>
>>27276719
>you just have to be yourself
here is you're (You)

:^)
>>
>>27276719
it really is that easy if you think the correct things are fun. if you think the incorrect things are fun then girls don't want you and you have to not only pretend to be someone you're not, but do it well enough to be convincing.

example: I think playing golf is fun, I've met close to nobody my age who plays it, and have seen all of zero women under 50 on the course. If I'm talking to some girl (an accomplishment on its own, but set that aside) and she asks "So what do you do on weekends, anon" and I reply "play golf", everything shuts down. I've made her think I'm boring, and there aren't any further leads down that line of conversation. There's nothing there that she can relate to or talk about.

it's like that for a lot of hobbies and interests. If you don't have any that are in the set of normie activities that girls also like, then there's no way that being yourself is going to get you laid.
>>
>>27276682
why not get one it's easy
>>
File: 1435446787131.jpg (80 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1435446787131.jpg
80 KB, 1000x1000
>>27276515
>"I'M GETTIN DAT 'GINITY WHITE BOY"
The best part was pronouncing this line
>>
>>27277098
it's better than nothing. imagine being asked that and having no answer whatsoever (assuming that you'd never admit that you browse r9k and fap the whole weekend)
>>
File: tomoko's wasted day.jpg (49 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tomoko's wasted day.jpg
49 KB, 1366x768
>>27277158
well that too. what do you think I do when it rains all weekend?

which disappointingly enough is just because I like the wrong things. If I said "ah, the weather was crap, I stayed in and binge watched House of Cards", most girls would be fine with it. Watch anime instead, and you're a pariah.
>>
>>27276515
this is going on r/4chan
>>
>>27277158
The problem is that women have shit taste in everything. They don't have any worthwhile interests. There's no common ground unless you descend to their level and make banter about pop music and travel or fucking whatever.

So many dates I've been on are just like babysitting, there's no way to handle it but dumbing yourself down and pandering to their shit-tier self.

>yea sure we'll watch this awful shitty childrens movie you wanted because you're too stupid to like better movies
>>
>>27276199
Sluts are still selective sluts, OP.

As far as paid sex goes, not every person can justify paying the $200 average price, either.
>>
>>27276239
Maybe if you're slender and female, but not for an autistic chubby manchild.
>>
>>27276515
Had a good kek, thanks anon
>>
bait

I'm an attractive neurotypical man and nobody wants to fuck me because I'm not a frat Chad.
>>
I don't want to lose my virginity; I want to find a nice girl to love.
>>
>>27277921
No, that's because you don't have confindence and behave autistically
>>
Because even the fattest ugliest woman in her 20s or teens believes she deserves only the top percentage of men and nothing else.
>>
>>27277921
this logic seems silly until you understand that they rationalize it with terms like 'chemistry' and 'mr right.'

it just means waiting for a perfect chad who's out of their league.
>>
>>27276270
Kindred fuckin spirit right there.
>>
>>27276199
>degenerate society means it's easy to get laid
Yeah, for chads and niggers. Everyone else gets cucked or dies a virgin.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.