[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw tripping pretty damn hard on X Hold me /r9k/ you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1366413492345.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1366413492345.png
96 KB, 241x228
>tfw tripping pretty damn hard on X

Hold me /r9k/ you are my only friends.
>>
What did you read on /x/ that tripped you out so much? You're talking about the board right? I'm here for you desu
>>
>>27276266
X is short for ecstasy. In other words OP is high af.
>>
>>27276147
usually some spooky threads on /x/ huh? Don't worry most of it can be chalked up to fanatical conspiracy theories.
>>
>>27276147
I think there's somebody outside. Maybe he wants to talk to you.
>>
>>27276266
this post
You're so cute anon
>>
It's going to be okay buddy. Just be careful.

I am sending you an e-hug via this post.

you feelin it bruh
>>
>/r9k/ you are your only friends
>able to find a dealer

Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>27276147
It's allright anon. Just breathe and enjoy the feeling of your amped senses
>>
>>27276389

>there is no possible way to buy drugs on the internet
>>
File: op op op.jpg (48 KB, 375x474) Image search: [Google]
op op op.jpg
48 KB, 375x474
A faggot, OP is
>>
>>27276147
OP check out the band OceanLab they always soothe me if I'm rollin phat.

But first listen to ATB Ecstasy. Find on YouTube. Dedicated for you pal <3
>>
OP here guys I think I got ripped off I feel good and all but I dont feel that energetic like ecstasy is suppose to do more of a very relaxed then energy. I read on the internet this are the effect of heroin? Did my dealer sell me heroin or maybe it was laced with some?
>>
>>27276567
Real MDMA is not that energetic, the stuff people sell at clubs is usually mixed with amphetamines
>>
X doesn't last that long ull be fine...I've satin whole grahams of mahldog n handled my shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.