[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there such a thing as a girl that has never been asked out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: zL4Krbz.jpg (54 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
zL4Krbz.jpg
54 KB, 800x534
Is there such a thing as a girl that has never been asked out? She's never had a BF. Thats also a kissless virgin that hasn't had a a chance to lose it to anyone?

I don't think such a girl exists
>>
I know of a girl like this. Pic related: it's her.
>>
Yes. My best friend since kindergarten is that girl. Unfortunately she is also 340 pounds and has very poor hygiene. She's really a sweet girl though, and I know she'd be a good gf if she ever found someone.
>>
>>27276089
>>27276110
lel I bet she's rejected guys who don't meet her standards
>>
>>27276110
why dont you date her?
>>
>>27276134
She absolutely has. Lately she's been making posts asking "when is it time to settle?" And of course a bunch of Stacys pipe in with bullshit like never do that! never settle! you're better than that! it's better to be alone!
>>
>>27276134
No, she's very shy and doesn't talk to guys. I've been her best friend for 20 years and she's never been approached.

>>27276165
Because we are both straight females and even if I was not straight, I would not be attracted to her because of her hygiene issues.
>>
>>27276171
Yep women cannot be completely undesirable ever because vagina
>>
>>27276171
wtf is on her face? is that like a mole or some shit? she looks so angry
>>
>>27276055
I was that girl until I was 18. I had to do the asking out eventually and did it over the internet.

No one took an interest in me in high school. No one ever asked me out, and I was too shy to ask anyone out in person. It wasn't a case of selectively ignoring men who didn't fit "standards." The guys in advanced classes with me wanted the cheerleaders, I never had a chance to talk with people in normal classes and the people I shared electives with all orbited a handful of artsy girls. My mom didn't let me have friends over, so I didn't get to know anyone outside of school.

I think there are probably some left, OP, but probably far fewer now that everyone has cell phones. It was more likely a decade ago.
>>
File: tfwfatbutstillnotits.jpg (102 KB, 741x683) Image search: [Google]
tfwfatbutstillnotits.jpg
102 KB, 741x683
i meet all of those criteria but i'm fat autistic and legitimately do not go outside for anything other than appointments. technically i guess i could go on craigslist or something and "have a chance to lose it to someone", if you want to be pedantic, but i'm saving it for someone i'm actually in love with/ in a long term relationship with.
>>
I had this one hunchback girl at my school. Not even 5ft tall, had the most annoying voice you could imagine (a combination of dopey and slurred), spit everywhere when she spoke, came from a poor family, really obnoxious and a complete know-it-all, and was in the dumbass class for every core subject. Even she had multiple boyfriends.
>>
>>27276331
Sounds like she was outgoing despite her drawbacks.

Sociability gets you everywhere.
>>
>>27276354
Everyone hated her, but she was very forceful sociably (in that she didn't seem to get the hint that people didn't want her around). I think most of her dates were betas she clung to and then asked out.
>>
>>27276307
You just saved that from a /hightest/ thread.
>>
>>27276307
fuck me, those hips/thighs trigger the old, primal parts of my brain--totally short-circuiting the higher-functioning PFC routes of thinking.

But yeah, a bit too fat for gf material for most dudes. GLHF with the long term stuff, it really is a game against time from the XX side of things if you expect to be picky.
>>
>>27276307
that girl is yummy, sometimes being fat works out alright.

good luck on your search, it's hard to find a quality person online, of either gender.
>>
>>27276436
>>27276439
>>27276445
proof that being fat as a girl will not affect you in the dating market, women cannot fail
>>
>>27276055
I was that until I met my current bf. Kissless virgin, no previous relationships, etc.

Though to be honest I wasn't actively looking or trying to be in a relationship either, since I wanted a man who would accept me 100% and would have rather lived my whole alone than be with someone I was not happy to be with.
>>
>>27277296
YOU CHOSE TO BE ALONE FUCKING ROASTIE

MEN ARE INVOLUNTARILY LONELY WOMEN ARE NOT

WOMEN CANNOT BE LONELY
>>
File: howdy.gif (2 MB, 247x183) Image search: [Google]
howdy.gif
2 MB, 247x183
>>27276204
>Because we are both straight females
>>
>>27277296
>I'm a normalfag cunt who should fuck off and post somewhere else
Oh who could have guessed
>>>/soc/
>>
>>27277314
You are not involuntarily alone. You could better yourself, become a decent person and find someone. When I was alone I never whined about men not wanting me, I'm not aa hypocrite I know my standards are high and have no problem with that.

But you want everything to be spoonfed to you like the useless manbaby you are. Enjoy being alone it's all your own doing.
>>
>>27277354
>You could better yourself, become a decent person and find someone.
Women don't have to do this.

> But you want everything to be spoonfed to
You get to because you have a vagina

>When I was alone I never whined about men not wanting me, I'm not aa hypocrite I know my standards are high and have no problem with that.
Holy fuck. Many of us have NO standards and STILL get rejected

>Enjoy being alone it's all your own doing.
Get the fuck off this board fucking parasite
>>
>>27277387
>Women don't have to do this
No? You think my bf didn't have high standards as well? I'm his last but not his first, retard.

>Many of us have NO standards and STILL get rejected
That's because you pretend to have no standard but then bitch and whine about your issues rather than talk about it like a sane adult. And then you force others to be miserable. You are a cockroach that needs to be exterminated.
>>
>>27277478
>That's because you pretend to have no standard but then bitch and whine about your issues rather than talk about it like a sane adult. And then you force others to be miserable. You are a cockroach that needs to be exterminated.
I ask out fat women, disabled women, women with DEFORMITIES, single moms

Still rejected

Again fuck off
>>
>>27277520
>I ask out fat women, disabled women, women with DEFORMITIES, single moms
>Still rejected
That's because you're a negative little shit that would make their lives objectively miserable with your shitty insecurities. You're poison.
Stop being poison or kill yourself.
>>
>>27277553
>lower your standards
>don't lower them

what

FUCK
OFF

ALL WOMEN ARE FUCKING PARASITES
>>
>>27277577
Did you even read what I said retard? Stop being poison or kill yourself.
>>
>>27277616
oh so i gotta become a dominant RIPPED AS FUUUUCK ALPHA MALE to even GET A CHANCE AT LOVE WHILE YOU GET TO SIT ON YOUR ASS AND GET EVERYTHING HANDED TO YOU BECAUSE VAGINA

DO YOU EVER STOP AND THINK WHY US ROBOTS FUCKING DESPISE WOMEN? HUH?

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING PARASITE
>>
>>27276055
I've never been asked out, never had bf/gf, at this point I don't care what gender, never kissed or held hands, full virgin. 24, canadian, overweight but losing it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.