[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend gave me this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: A3QAbGoCMAA3B0l.jpg (83 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
A3QAbGoCMAA3B0l.jpg
83 KB, 600x450
What does it mean? I am not into hunting or deer in general.
>>
>My girlfriend gave me this
>>>/soc/
>>
It means you should leave this board, normie.
>>
>>27276046
Fuck, careful man. It looks like she's a witch and put a spell on you to make you undesirable to other women. It'll still continue after you breakup too (if you break up) unless you slap her and chant "phelon rebble" x4
>>
She wants you to sell it so you can buy more videogames buddy. Wait for the sales tho first, don't want to waste such a precious gift.
>>
She jusy probably thought it would look nice on you
>>
>In Western traditions, cuckolds have sometimes been described as "wearing the horns of a cuckold" or just "wearing the horns." This is an allusion to the mating habits of stags, who forfeit their mates when they are defeated by another male.

lmao OP NOOOOOOO
>>
>>27276046
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
>In Western traditions, cuckolds have sometimes been described as "wearing the horns of a cuckold" or just "wearing the horns." This is an allusion to the mating habits of stags, who forfeit their mates when they are defeated by another male.

The bitch ain't even trying to be subtle
>>
>>27276046
girls just like gay shit like that, idk why, have fun having to wear a faggy necklace
>>
>>27276090
BTFO by his own gf, WEW sorry op
>>
>>27276090
Came here to post exactly that pic kek
>>
File: 1443398710699.gif (799 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1443398710699.gif
799 KB, 450x300
You're a cucking. Officially
>>
>>27276046
She saw it on Pinterest
Basic af.
But at least you have a gf. Stop complaining
>>
you should all be ashamed for falling for this bait

r9k is retarded and the easiest board to bait
>>
File: 1443398397494.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1443398397494.gif
2 MB, 320x240
You're getting cucked baby
>>
>talking to girl from pof
>don't even know her name
>shes sent me cleavage pics but no nudes
>go a while without talking to her
>today says she is obsessed with this kid named tyler
>says she doesn't want to talk sexual with me

How hard did I get cucked, boys?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.