[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want a white, born female virgin. Is that too much to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 14488551459912.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
14488551459912.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
I just want a white, born female virgin. Is that too much to ask for in life?
>>
That's only like 10% of the earths population (if that)
>>
I don't want to be a turbo-manlet.

Deal with it, faggot.
>>
>>27275960
Just because she wasn't born a female doesn't mean she's not a female anon, you need to expand your worldview
>>
Fuck I really want to experience an innocent girl rather than a used up slut or a bitter girl who's had multiple relationships. I'm starting to get past the point of no longer finding a a decent virgin girl.
>>
File: racemix1.png (2 MB, 1728x1152) Image search: [Google]
racemix1.png
2 MB, 1728x1152
>>27275960
white women of childbearing age are only 2% of world population.
If you're not a white man, then you're not entitled to a white girl.
White women of childbearing age exist to assist to avoid the death of white people.
They're not fuck puppets for black men, or non-whites, etc. I recommend you aim for non-white girls
>>
>>27275960
>wants a white girl
Are you a white man?

>yes
then there is no problem

>no
you're not going to beat a white man, sorry.
>>
>>27276869
>>27276915
Chads of any race get any kind of women. Just being white doesn't mean you get a white girl, if this was true you losers wouldnt be here.
>>
I recently got one and its like a "careful what you wish for" situation. Now that I have one I don't know if I want one.
>>
>>27275960
>Is that too much to ask for in life?
Yes anon that is
>>
>>27275960
You are not entitled to anything in life.
>>
>>27277490
Whaddya mean?
>>
>>27275960

Not really, the problem is why you're asking for it, and that's probably just because you've heard it doesn't exist, which lends legitimacy to your solitude rather than it being the result of your own failures. Better to feel like you're a loner by choice, even if it's just for the few minutes you can believe your own post.
>>
>>27277584
I dunno. I've never been one to commit to girls, but I always thought that's because they're all roasties, I assumed if I ever met a qt virgin committing would be easier. Now that I met one, commitment is on the table as a real option, so it makes me nervous and worried. Before it wasn't even an option with roasties so I didn't stress about it.

I can't bang her without commitment, because I have a responsibility now. Her first time will mean something, she's not just a roastie who bangs casually. But I don't know how to commit to someone I've never even been intimate with.

Fuck It's like I'm too jaded now. I don't even remember what it's like to actually "like" a girl anymore. I just qualify them by the standards I've worked out, and hardly feel candid emotion.

I guess I'm fucked. Sorry about the blog post.
>>
>>27277655
Different strokes for different folks I guess. Never been appealed to casual sex. I've always wanted an innocent girl to marry.
>>27277603
I do volunteer (don't do it just to meet girls) and I haven't meet anyone. Not sure where else to look, obviously not the drunk girl at the party. Trying to avoid church service. Doesn't help that most of my friends are married.
>>
>tfw trans
/slits wrist
>>
>>27275960
No, but you actually have to talk to girls to get them.
>>
>>27278281
Just blow your brains out, better chance of death you mentally ill faggot.
>>
>>27278281
You are not trans. Trans is not real. You are your birth gender with a very real, accepted (until the recent cultural subversion) mental disorder. Enabling a disorder and acting it out isn't healthy. Acknowledging the disorder, seeing it for what it is, and trying to live with it is healthy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.