[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women spend their teens and most if not all of their 20s going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1456539395430.jpg (50 KB, 397x600) Image search: [Google]
1456539395430.jpg
50 KB, 397x600
Women spend their teens and most if not all of their 20s going for thugs, arseholes and the top twenty percent of men. The western governments actually think men aren't going to just drop out of society when there is no carrot on that stick the Japanese men have the right idea. Women broke the contract not men.
>>
>>27275934
>Seattle picture

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF NORMIE SJW BETA KEK NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT
>>
>implying im not looking forward to some used up 30 year old ex stacy that spent her teens and twenties getting gangbanged, partying, and ignoring and rejecting guys like me while i was spending all my time in my dorm studying so i could get a stem degree to make a slightly above average income to get a girl like that and support her
>>
>>27277431
Sounds like a horrible existence

Take the red pill
>>
File: f008.jpg (551 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
f008.jpg
551 KB, 1200x900
>Chun Li in Seattle
One of my main jerkoff fantasies is Chun Li getting gangraped by nigger shotas. If I won the lottery I'd totally commission such doujins by several artists.
>>
>>27276019
Entire post mocking SJWs he is somehow a SJW
>>
>>27277631
Sorry fammo, I don't accept anything Seattle related

Lived there for a year

It's literally a portal to hell and the most beta place you could ever imagine

Not exaggerating
>>
>>27278006
You've clearly not seen or heard of the bullshit that happens in Melbourne.
>>
File: luke constanza.jpg (38 KB, 600x607) Image search: [Google]
luke constanza.jpg
38 KB, 600x607
>>27275934
maybe you should stop being low tier tr8sh. You wouldn't pick up a low tier character in a game and use him stop acting like if you had a choice you wouldn't do that same. Git gud kid. Or keep bitching cause that's working for you.
>>
>>27277574
Post your current collection famalam i wanna see.
>>
>>27278065
Que passo mi nigger?
>>
File: female end game.jpg (195 KB, 780x927) Image search: [Google]
female end game.jpg
195 KB, 780x927
>>27277431
looks like you may be in luck. For the low price of your dignity and possibly everything you own.
>>
>>27278077
I pick shitty champions in league of legends all the time.
>>
>>27278077
International level athlete, have z master my main sin is being short try again.
>>
>>27278208
A masters
>>
File: whip it 2.jpg (41 KB, 960x628) Image search: [Google]
whip it 2.jpg
41 KB, 960x628
>>27278208
non sense i know plenty of short guys who do well with women. tell me more about yourself anon. i know you can do better
>>
>>27278077
Curious, women are told that they are fine just the way they are, and are accepted into society, are included and loved. But for some reason we aren't given that same treatment, why must we git gud while women have the game set to easy mode? We'll never get a high score like them, unless...
>>
>>27277431

This.

Be a man, OP. Society will collapse if everyone thought like you.
>>
File: veigar is life.png (238 KB, 717x797) Image search: [Google]
veigar is life.png
238 KB, 717x797
>>27278327
they have more inherent value due to thirsty males(the worst offenders) and the fact that men are more disposable than women. We always have been given this treatment of competition and frankly that's the way of the world. I think someone said it best when they said "Hate the game not the player"
>>
>>27278117
>>27278117
too lazy to post it all bruh. Not much chun li interracial out there, much less ir shota. plus, the pther pics in the set, the blackie doesn't have a bbc. but my personal recs:

[ (NOQ)] PLAN B HD
[Amazake Hatosyo-ten (Yoshu Ohepe)] SKY LIGHT (Street Fighter) [English] [Brolen]
[Amazake Hatosyo-ten (Yo-shu Ohepe)] SNOW DROP (Street Fighter) [English] [Brolen]
[Fool's Art Gallery] Around Forty Kakutou Musume (Street Fighter)
[Aruto-ya (Suzuna Aruto)] Tadaimaa 8 (Street Fighter Zero 3 [Street Fighter Alpha 3])
[Kyoubou Jouchotai] Kakutou Musume Kari 1-2
[Kouchaya (Ohtsuka Kotora)] Tenimuho
[Shinnihon Pepsitou] Chorodashi Napoleon (Street Fighter, Final Fantasy 8)
[X Bokkis] Haru ga Kuru! (Street Fighter)
[Gouten Doujou (Kiki)] Resort GOGO inwai koubi (King of Fighters, Street Fighter)
[PAPEPOX2] Kaku Game CG-shu 19 Haru 2 (Street Fighter)

Also, look up the mugen bao vs chun li vids on gelbooru. they have sound n shit
>>
>thugs and arseholes
>the top twenty percent of men

So which is it?
>>
>>27278443
Thugs and arseholes can be the top 20% you know
>>
>>27278319
No I xant women have judge me as worthless while about their extra weight caused by a lack of self control means they are victims. My height means I'll die alone or receive some aging used up ex whore. Got a vasectomy so I know when I'm cheated on
>>
>>27278488
While bitchin
>>
>>27278338
So what happened to Rome will repeat itself? Women are overgrown children.
>>
>>27278443
He means dominant aggressive men, which both thugs and "successful" men generally belong to. It's the same traits, just in different places in society.
>>
I'm almost 30, have a good job and women still don't care about me. Don't be silly, you won't even get leftovers.
>>
>>27278419
Thanks alot mayne that's some good stuff
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.