[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caucasians are compared to aliens while Negros are compared to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: whatisthis.png (1 MB, 931x696) Image search: [Google]
whatisthis.png
1 MB, 931x696
Caucasians are compared to aliens while Negros are compared to monkeys. Whites are literally compared to beings of a higher intellience while blacks are compared to animals flinging their shit.

This is why niggers should all die.
>>
then why does 'ayy lmao' combine black speech with an image of an alien?
checkmate atheists
>>
What? Who compares Caucasians to aliens?
>>
File: S23C2271.jpg (592 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
S23C2271.jpg
592 KB, 1600x1066
lmao u honkey cracker ass albinos crack me up

thin lips flat ass, wite bitches ugy af
>>
File: hi.png (301 KB, 395x367) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
301 KB, 395x367
>>27276068
>thin lips
check mate nigger
>>
Funny, I always hear Hispanics getting compared to aliens.
>>
Lol cowards. Say that to a real black person irl
>>
>>27276637
this guy is literally our secret weapon against pussy lipped niggers.
>>
Look at the bear, so fucking high off his mind with all that coke
>>
>>27275920
>Caucasians are compared to aliens
No they aren't
>>
fake and gay

original post
>>
File: 1386139147316.gif (1 MB, 350x268) Image search: [Google]
1386139147316.gif
1 MB, 350x268
do people unironically hate an entire race of people without exception for the sole purpose of their appearance?

if so, then why?
>>
>>27275920
>aliens
>beings of higher intelligence

So tired of this. They will look like us and think like us, if we compare history books it will be the same, all intelligent life converges towards the same end point. If this is your view of aliens then you believe in a mighty god above the clouds
>>
ITT niggers getting buttblasted that their literally talking monkeys trained by white people
>>
>>27276903
>all intelligent life converges towards the same end point

lol what. there is literally no proof of this being universal whatsoever. we cant even grasp the idea of non-carbon based life forms and you're going to generalize all intelligence? epistemologists would have some hearty keks
>>
>>27277036
I'm currently tired as fuck so everything that comes out of my brain is the unfiltered absolute truth, I don't create these thoughts I just report them as they come in
>>
>>27277128
It's like when you mix all colors the resulting color will approximate white so all spacefaring civs will approximate each other, just like all developed civ approximate each other on Earth

All modern main battle tanks fucking look the same

Only a select few designs work
>>
>these reaction images
hey, bro. thanks again for the tips on bitcoin shit. I haven't implemented them yet, but will try when I get the capital. Do you really think a dipshit like me can do it though, and not end up losing my money like a fag?
>>
>>27277518
you'd have to talk to me about it so that I could understand. post your skype.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.