[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get this comfy with my 36k annual wage, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1364775344825.jpg (305 KB, 1276x851) Image search: [Google]
1364775344825.jpg
305 KB, 1276x851
Can I get this comfy with my 36k annual wage, robots?
>>
If you're responsible and use credit then yes.
>>
Depends on where you live, in San Diego, no , in Kansas, yes
>>
I don't see why not. Before my husband got a crazy promotion, he was making around the same as you, and he kept us both highly comfy. You just might have to budget a little bit.
>>
How do you live on 3000 a month
>>
File: image.gif (35 KB, 257x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
35 KB, 257x200
>>27275954
>How do you live on 3000 a month

Wew lad
>>
File: 8578863.jpg (163 KB, 650x461) Image search: [Google]
8578863.jpg
163 KB, 650x461
>>27275862
invest? just find a demand and supply it. it's not that hard.
>>
>>27275954
>how do you live on 3000 a month

I don't know if it's a lot in your currency, but a person can easily support themselves on $3000 a month.
>>
>>27275916
ey bud. grew up in san diego, left because obviously fuck paying to breathe. your statement should be changed to: depends on what kind of neighborhood you live in, if you live in san diego you're going to live in the shit south or east central. source: used to pay 500 a month to share a bedroom with a friend when i was 18 (but it was la jolla) later i moved to ghetto el cajon and had my own studio for 450
>>
>>27276126
>el cajon

Fucking kek

I got lost there & inadvertently started talking to a hooker
>>
>>27275862
Why does it look like everything is from 2009? If that's comfy for you then you can easily get it.
>>27276126
My grandparents lived in a trailer park in la jolla. It was horrible.
>>
>>27276101
what does this mean and how do i do it
>>
You don't need a huge salary to live comfortably if you never fall for the meme of having children.
>>
Don't underestimate the advantage of being single with no kids. You'll probably be surprised at how comfortable you can live on a salary like that.
>>
>>27276101
I wnat to have that. Friends.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.