[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are normies repulsed by loners?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1414945941492.png (3 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1414945941492.png
3 KB, 275x275
Are normies repulsed by loners?
>>
>>27275273
Normies only care about themselves. They're not repulsed. Just uncaring.
>>
only if their ugly OP

remember:
>ugly + no friends: ugh what a loser! so creepy how he's always by himself. You don't think he's a serial killer, right? We should call the cops!
>handsome + no friends: He's so mysterious! Let's ask him to hang out with us!Maybe He just needs friends cause he's shy! Maybe he'll ask me out!
>>
>>27275496
Bingo, thread over.
If you're attractive it's fine.
>>
>>27275273
yes they are
>if you have no friends, there must be something significantly wrong with you and I don't want to bring those complications into my life
is what goes through their heads.
>>
>>27275273
Some of them are loners, so not necessarily.
>>
>>27275496
Can confirm this.
I'm a handsome loner and I get treated better than ugly people in general, regardless if they have any friends.
>>
>>27275541
>normies
>loners
>>
>>27275273
not inherently, but most loners are so because they're incredibly socially awkward, autistic, or have some other debilitating mental condition, which normies are repulsed by.
>>
>>27275552
You can have sex and still prefer the company of yourself over others.
>>
File: 867879.jpg (26 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
867879.jpg
26 KB, 500x377
>>27275579
That doesn't make you a loner you fucking retarded faggot.
>>
>>27275552
We live in a world where people get "depressed" because their bf/gf broke up with them.

Words like "loner" lose their meaning with every passing day.
>>
File: loner.jpg (51 KB, 365x313) Image search: [Google]
loner.jpg
51 KB, 365x313
>Books/movies:
Normies love loners. They give off the cool personality and mysterious drifter feeling. They're also usually depicted as being clever and sometimes unnaturally strong.

>Real life:
Normies hate loners and think they're weird or creepy and try to keep as far away as possible.

I don't know if its because books and movies give the backstory and thoughts of the character or if its just because they're usually attractive.
>>
>>27275273
Yes

My nickname was Loner *myname* in school

Hilarious
>>
Yes. My """""friends""""" invite me out every weekend, and every time I tell them I'm busy. Of course they think that's weird as fuck,
>>
>>27275587
What do you think a loner is? It doesn't mean mentally ill. See >>27275572.
>>
>>27275587
Spending most of your time alone without friends doesn't make you a loner?
>>
>>27275600
i don't understand the whole 'hurr my gf cheated on me waghhhhhhhhhhhhh'. Unless i have some kind of emotional attachment to her idgaf what she does as long as she drains my cock when i feel like it
>>
>>27275622
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loner
First line:
>A loner is a person who avoids or does not actively seek human interaction.

Now tell me how a male that isn't seeking human interaction is having sex.
>>
File: fakeloner 3 points.png (49 KB, 190x188) Image search: [Google]
fakeloner 3 points.png
49 KB, 190x188
>>27275579
When we say loner we mean a true loner. Someone with no friends or relationships.

Not a normie special snowflake that likes to spend weeknights alone playing his acoustic guitar and updating his tinder.
>>
>>27275651
Prostitution, mostly.

Authors who would be termed loners by nearly any other person still made use of them.
>>
>>27275742
Sure, but if your only social interaction is fucking prostitutes, you're not a normie, so that defeats the purpose of your original assertions here (assuming you're the same person):
>>27275541
>>27275579
>>
>>27275273
Not repulsed, cautious. Visible friends are a kind of endorsement that you're worth knowing. If you don't have any its usually a bad sign. Out of all the possible reasons someone is a loner, you have to go pretty far down the list before you find "completely normal easy to get along with person"
>>
>>27275651
>wikipedia is so normie it assumes anyone without friends must have chosen not to
>>
>>27275786
The article notes that some are not loners of their own volition, but because of mental disorders, so not really:
>Unintentional reasons involve being highly sensitive, extremely shy, or having various mental disorders.
>>
>>27275496

handsome nofriends here.

shit sucks because people only like you when they don't know you. i think it hurts worse when they don't like you BECAUSE they know you.
>>
>>27275847
explain, you disgusting piece of filth
>>
>>27276041
Why do you think he's a loner in the first place?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.