[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS time to dex DXM GENERAL post music and trippy images
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: robot fuels.jpg (68 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
robot fuels.jpg
68 KB, 400x323
ITS time to dex

DXM GENERAL
post music and trippy images
>>
Puked for the first time in a while robotripping last night. As a result, felt like I didn't get nearly as strong of an effect as I should have for the dose.
I even used robogels which I've never puked using.

Oh well, wish I had some for tonight. Have to wait for next weekend.
>>
File: Anne Boyeln.jpg (90 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
Anne Boyeln.jpg
90 KB, 948x711
>>27275365
Im dexxing right now
and am on 2mg of klonopin
its a really mellow trip
sorry to hear you threw up I only ever throw up at like 2 or 3 bottles. caps dont work for me
>>
What is it about DXM that makes it superior to other drugs?

The only thing I can come up with is that you can legally purchase it, but when my friend in a wheelchair can get a heroin dealer no problem, I can't imagine even that being an advantage unless you do not speak the native language.
>>
>>27275535
Im a robot
I go to uni but have no friends
I dont know where to buy drugs
if I could get x or shrooms Id do them instead but obviously I cant find x or shrooms with no friends
>>
can dudeweedlmao smokers post itt? about to blaze up some pineapple express.
>>
>>27275754
all drug users are welcome
please post music

much appreciated
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mqk2tewN1A

i have ten bucks. should i get a big bottle of dayquil? have weed too
>>
>>27275819
buy cough syrup with only dextromethorphan
no other shit like guafessin or anything else
just dxm
>>
>>27275783
weedbro currently listening to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqoS1sMmDkI
>>
File: 1414774244145.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1414774244145.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
STR builds are superior.

Get fucked, dex fags.
>>
>>27276156
str build
you mean strength builds
what build are you going for in dark souls 3 im thinking fagging it up with pyro
>>
fuck drinking a whole bottle of cough syrup again
>>
>>27275535
Its one of the most powerful and profoundly affecting dissos out there. IMO it's almost better than ketamine, but stuff like 3-meo-pcp is better for sure
>>
>>27275819
Get the gelcaps. Like anon (>>27275865
) said, you want to get the kind where dex is the only active ingredient. You can get 20 robogels for $5 and some change at Walmart. That'll give 300 mg, which is a good enough dose for a first timer, especially if you have weed to go with it.
>>
>>27276277
Robogels faggot. I don't know why anyone straight up drinks tussin when caps exist.
>>
>>27275535
People say its "acid for preteens" or whatever but now that I have tried both I don't know why any robotripper would want to do acid.

DXM makes you feel very nice, distances you from life and lets you have cool trippy out of body experiences. Sure acid makes everything trippy but it will also force you to confront all your personal flaws in a way that most robots definitely aren't ready for. DXM can just be fun but acid is a possibly very difficult ordeal
>>
>>27277790
I agree with this
acid is a huge mind fuck
the visuals werent even that great its was just so psychologically exhausting
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.