[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160220_230358.jpg (43 KB, 544x377) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160220_230358.jpg
43 KB, 544x377
Does anybody else think that the world's already ended, and humans just aren't even trying to be decent anymore? Why can't things be like they used to be? Oil mausoleums, orchestral hymns, giant cathedrals. what happened to the earth? Why is everybody a slut? Not only that, but websited like tumblr are breeding a whole new genereation of people who feel worse seeing an animal die rather than seeing a human. And God forbid if you're a white man. The world's worse than it has ever been. Every single time I get on any type of social media, the idiocracy of fourteen year olds trying ro siund smart makes me more depressed. It's hard for me to put into words how I feel about this century. Does anybody else feel the same way?
>>
>>27274710
>Why can't things be like they used to be?

I take it your school's version of social studies was some incredibly whitewashed, Sunday school revisionism? Humans were infinitely more shitty centuries ago. Cruel and unusual torture wasn't just legal, people lined up in the streets to cheer it on.
>>
>>27274799
I'd rather be living with that than be living with people who barely cover themselves and march down a street, calling it a "slutwalk"
>>
Lmao I'm never posting on mobike again
>>
>>27274852

CongratuIations. You're retarded.
>>
File: 7c1.jpg (26 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
7c1.jpg
26 KB, 450x304
>>27274710
Yes OP, it's over. It was entertaining while it lasted

You had one job. One job and you didn't do it. The blood is on your hands
>>
>>27274710
I HATE people like you. No you would not be happier 500 years ago if you're not happy now.
>>
>>27274888
No. Fuck you. I'd rather have all my shit out in the open instead of kikes controlling shit and false whores.
>>
>>27274710
The thing is the hippies in the sixties could at least be interesting, not be complete hypocrites, and have fun with their intent. Tumblr has none of this
>>
>>27274710
ABUBUBU OP get the fuck over yourself. Be glad people just want sex, and a random pack of cannibals aren't after you.
Be glad you're not in a sick society that would vote for you to be thrown in a pit with a lion and be forced to fight for your life (and lose 99% of the time).
Be glad you have access to more information than any human ever has in any previous time period.
>b-but waah sluts n tumblr waah
Get over yourself.
>>
>>27275047
See, OP

Everywhere you look there is nothing but compassion! Open your eyes! It's a wonderful world!
>>
>>27274710
Have you tried going to third world countries, OP? It's just like real life hundreds of years ago but in present day.
> no toilets, hospitals or clean running water
> get killed for stealing, being the wrong race, or worshipping the wrong god or no god
> torture is normal and only form of TV they have
> you work on farms because you have to literally sustain yourself or you fucking starve
> random guys might take your boipussy and then kill you for being a faggot
> hope that bleeding heart tumblrinas want to "find themselves" in your country so you can get clothes clothes and malaria shots
But you're right, America is total shit now. Kids these days. :^)
>>
>>27274852
>I'd rather be living with torture than be living with people who barely cover themselves
>
Is this guy serious?
>>
>>27274710
Does anybody think that maybe we are all dead and the reason we think we are alive is because we are incredibly depressed and in denial?
>>
>>27275204
No, he's just a suburban autistic retard
>>
>>27275159
I don't think he was really referring to quality of life, but more of the shitty entitled generation of lazy assholes you see when you go to the mall. No one interacts anymore, relationships are all created and destroyed through instagram and snapchat. No one is human anymore, no one tries. No one asks anyone out on a date or works hard and passionately to accomplish something.
>>
OP if you weren't such a huge faggot you'd know that human life was TONS better in sumer and other cultures around the time. And even before them there was a lot more intellect being used 10,000+ years ago. Please do your research before saying dumb shit

now yes , today as a whole we are slowly killing the earth but hey 90% of people are retarded so fuck em'. We need to cut numbers anyways.
be like me , just wait till the mass killings happen then we can re start.

>pic related
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.