[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I addictive to computers because I have no friend, or I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Am I addictive to computers because I have no friend, or I have no friends because I am addictive to computers?
>>
>>27274635
what is the ontological difference anyway?
>>
maybe, maybe not, maybe go fuck yourself
>>
>>27274635
Yes.

originalllooo
>>
>>27274645
i need to find the reason why i am lonely in my 30
>>
File: 1458290322650.jpg (120 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1458290322650.jpg
120 KB, 720x960
i wanna poop
>>
>>27274676
you're one of some 7 odd billion people living on a floating rock.... go outside
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 193x261
fooooood
>>
>>27274635
You might have used computers as a crutch after finding no suitable companions, and then started the ruthless cycle of dependency. What I'd suggest is to go look at the activites going on in your local community. If there's an Internet cafe, try to pick up a conversation there. If you're that desperate, get chummy with people at work and go to the little get-togethers at Applebee's and stuff.

If that's too hard for you, check with a psychiatrist if you need medication for social anxiety.
>>
>>27274635

It's most likely the former. You resort to using a computer all day because you have no better alternatives.
>>
>>27274832
there is nothin to do outside. i live in a shithole. and it's pretty cold in the time of the year
>>
>>27274901
>in this time
fix
>>
>>27274901
go find an ass to eat
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.