[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETs and robots were right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1443618234329.jpg (164 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
1443618234329.jpg
164 KB, 426x640
Well you fags were right normalfags have absolutely no redeeming qualities. I've spent the last few years trying to get over my hikikomori ways thinking getting a wagecuck life was better than being a NEET, and it wasn't at all. Normies are some of the most selfish,ignorant, narcissistic, and intolerant people ever; surprisingly more than robots.

Constantly being around normies is like experiencing real life shitposting and spam. However you don't have the option to filter and report. Everyday is the same with: constant repeating of the hottest maymay/song lyric, the same ten songs played on loop until they're replaced by another ten songs, emojis/minions/whatever is the latest shit fad, and blaming others for your short comings because if something bad happens there's no way it could've been your own fault. While robots are guilty of some of this at least they're are all suffering on some level, normal fags however are always fine until responsibility shows up. And the only thing they use to inform themselves about the outside world is facebook. Not even the articles posted, just the head line or some meme. And they'll never check if they're right because god forbid they stay informed and form an opinion instead of conforming to groupthink.

I wanna kill myself because I don't feel happy anywhere, but besides the fact that I'm a huge pussy I don't want the people at my uni to milk my death on their social media (like they always do when a suicide happens).

>tl;dr
Life is fucked, everything's fucked and god is dead
>>
File: 8787765.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
8787765.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>everything's fucked and god is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3553DGF71g
>>
>>27274659
Is that supposed to be ironic
>>
I agree.

I have yet to read somebody's story that has a more fucked life that's mine. Seriousy every time i look at something that's apparently "shocking" about something's life i still manage to be more "pathetic" than them. Now my mother is dying and i'll basically have to commit suicied when she dies because of no income.

I wish i had a dad or someone that would help me grow up.
>>
>>27274284
>However you don't have the option to filter and report

bullshit it's called a gun and bullets, take care of business faggot
>>
>>27275105
The song is the logical conclusion of the quoted philosophy.
>>
>>27274284
JOOSTFAG DETECTED
>>
>>27275119
Tbh senpai that's one of the saddest things I ever read in my life. I visit this board just to pick on random strangers and to havfe shitts and giggles. But man you made me appreciate everything i have and made me feel better. I don't want to pity you but i seriosly hope you manage to survive and make it in this world.
>>
File: 1457538676401.jpg (8 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
1457538676401.jpg
8 KB, 214x236
>>27274284
>Constantly being around normies is like experiencing real life shitposting and spam. However you don't have the option to filter and report. Everyday is the same with: constant repeating of the hottest maymay/song lyric, the same ten songs played on loop until they're replaced by another ten songs, emojis/minions/whatever is the latest shit fad

Never realized how accurate this is until you put it into words but that's pretty much what's going on out there.

But maymay magic is very powerful, I remember when this whole bacon meme started all my normie friends suddenly started talking about bacon irl and acted as if this had always been part of our identity somehow. The same thing happened with How I Met Your Mother and this whole "wait three days to call" thing. They just assimilated overnight.

I always assumed that there has to be some base level of self-awareness, like you can laugh at the jokes in some show while still being aware that it's a work of fiction and you have absolutely no obligation to adopt these ideas.

It genuinely creeps me out.

When I post a maymay online I don't actually post the maymay but rather the joke associated with the concept behind the may- what am I even saying. Time for bed. But, like, you know. Whatever.
>>
>>27274284
>not being able to see this beforehand through critical thinking instead of experience

c'mon son
>>
>>27275891
Sometimes I think it's some /x/ style social conditioning. It is freaky

>>27276010
I thought I could be happy like they were if I tried
>>
>>27274284
Welcome to the jungle , kid. I got news for you, no one is happy. Life is about what you can tolerate. Best of luck.
>>
File: 1454171477652.jpg (129 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
1454171477652.jpg
129 KB, 700x471
>>27274284
Ye. Normiedom is shit too. Robots would be happier if they just stopped feeling jealousy for Chads and Stacies.
>>
>>27274659
>mfw this played at every fucking party in high school

This is basically the normie national anthem, along with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIOOwhmkoLo

>tfw I unironically like this song because it reminds me of a time when I wasn't shit
>>
>>27274284
Read your whole post bloke

Beautifully said

You're fucked if you do and you're fucked if yiu don't
>>
>>27274284
>tfw you have normie tastes but you're still a robot

I just want to talk about basketball and listen to pop music with friends.... ;_;
>>
>>27276201
now that's rough, you can't even fraternize with robots
>>
>>27276319
Niggas in paris is better than this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL1UzIK-flA
>>
>>27276453
they played that one more than once as well
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.