[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Yo, whats that smell?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 509x619
>"Yo, whats that smell?"
>>
>tfw complimented on my smell by any woman that gets within 3 feet of me

good to know how to properly take care of yourself
>>
its always disappointment
>>
>>27273586
>tfw I'm moving to a place where I'll be able to shower whenever I want pretty soon

Feels good
>>
before school one day i was playing with a dog in a yard and accidentally stepped in dog shit. didn't notice it at the time. then i started smelling shit everywhere i went in school, and everyone kept saying what the fuck that smell was. i eventually figured out it was my shoes and ran to the bathroom and used a pencil to try and get it off my shoes. didn't work that well and i smelled like dog shit the rest of the day

that was...embarrassing.
>>
>>27273640
teach me master, and I will learn
>>
I literally can't ever find the cause of smell in my room. Like every so often it will just smell of shit, like someone just took a fresh shit and then it just disappears. It's not my bathroom, it's not me, and it's not anything in my room. I have no pets, and I don't leave trash laying around. I can't figure it out and am always fearful of having company over. HELP
>>
File: 1411408896909.jpg (5 KB, 184x172) Image search: [Google]
1411408896909.jpg
5 KB, 184x172
>>27273586
>cyborg
>have a few female friends in highschool before I quit
>they all somewhat-positively commented on my extremely heavy natural smell
>>
>deliberately don't bathe
>know I smell like shit
>overhear people talking about how I smell like shit
>i don't care cuz i already know lol
You have to strike first.
>>
>>27273767
common sense

>shower, use scented men's body wash
>brush your fucking teeth
>wear clean clothes
>wear aftershave/cologne, doesn't have to be expensive normies are too stupid to tell the difference (pic related)
>>
>>27274139
>wearing shitty cologne
get some taste senpai
>>
>>27274203
It's not shitty, it's just not fancy.
>>
One time at my old fast food job the manager told me everyone thought I smelled bad. I wasn't even shocked or anything. I just thought it was hilarious.
>>
File: 1454187058305.jpg (119 KB, 1080x1187) Image search: [Google]
1454187058305.jpg
119 KB, 1080x1187
>>27273915
that's showing them
>>
File: pocket feel.jpg (6 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
pocket feel.jpg
6 KB, 220x200
>>27273586
I'm always paranoid about smelling bad. I wear clean clothes (most of the time) and I brush my teeth but when ever I smell something bad and I'm around others I always worry about it being me.
>>
File: perfume.jpg (37 KB, 312x450) Image search: [Google]
perfume.jpg
37 KB, 312x450
If you're not good looking, then you should work extra hard to make sure you smell good (along with being well-groomed and decently dressed) whenever you go out. It's honestly a cheat code in attracting people to you. All you have to do is shower (especially after you shit, your ass should be squeaky clean as much as possible), powder your balls, and spritz on a little cologne onto your skin. Doesn't even have to be expensive cologne either. Just find some shit on clearance that you like the scent of and run with it.
>>
>>27274476
Oh also this should go without saying, but wear clean clothes. Don't just grab some shit out of the dirty pile you wore two weeks ago and think that's gonna slide. Women have a better sense of smell than men so you have to put in a little bit of effort if you don't want to repulse them.
>>
>>27273859
Do you have carpet? If so, has it been cleaned recently? How often do you change your sheets? Do you throw dirty laundry on the floor or into a hamper/bag that can be closed? Do you have problems with ass sweat? Do you sit in a cloth chair? When was the last time you cleaned it? How often do you clean your desk?

You don't have to answer any of these but they are rhetorical questions to help you track down the smell.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 633x738
>>27273586
Rub deodorant on the outside of your underwear

PLEASE

I learned this life hack at work and it was one of my best ideas
>>
>>27274429
I know that feel. It all stemmed from me stepping on dog poo in 10th grade and then stinking up the whole class.
>>
File: 1369698098541.jpg (88 KB, 925x920) Image search: [Google]
1369698098541.jpg
88 KB, 925x920
>tfw hemorrhoids prevent asshole from closing completely
>tfw smell like shit all day.
>>
File: __(15).png (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
__(15).png
69 KB, 500x500
>tfw you purposely wear skid mark filled briefs to piss everyone off
>hear people yelling who smells like fucking shit
>everyone starts spraying colognes and other fragrances, and then started opening windows.
>tfw your smell is just too strong and overpowers everything.
>>
>>27274671
>only wearing skidmarked drawers
Lol devilish lightweight. You should just smear shit on your body so you can truly overpower the normies with your smell.
>>
>>27274558

Are you aware that the aluminum compounds in deodorant mimic the effect of estrogen?
>>
File: file 3 loaded.png (6 KB, 358x235) Image search: [Google]
file 3 loaded.png
6 KB, 358x235
>>27274730
>bro science bullshit
>>
>>27274859

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16045991

>NCBI
>"bro science"

Nope
>>
>>27274139
>he doesn't make his own cologne
>>
>>27274671
>not taking your morning shitlog and rubbing it under your arms like a stick of deodorant, then getting a little on your hands just to slightly dust your neck like cologne
>>
Seriously though how long do you have to not bathe before you start stinking? I'm by no means socially well adjusted, but I just hate the feeling of being dirty and grimy, I'm a spoiled mommy's boy. I shower twice a day, use women's bodywash because I think it smells nicer, and rub scented lotion on my neck and wrists before leaving the house. I have a fat friend maybe a little more autistic than me, nice guy, but really reeks, like mixed b.o. and shit. He says people notice the stank sometimes and he tries to shower more often, but then told me he also never changes his underwear until a friend tells him it's getting noticeable. I don't know how he does that, or how long you have to keep it up before people can smell you at some distance. I'm too polite to ask.
>>
>>27275413
If you wash your balls, pits, and your crack with a rag and soap/water, you can go for a very long time.

A lot easier than taking a shower.
>>
>>27275413
I'm overweight and it takes one day for me, less if I'm really active during the day or it's hot out and I'm sweating, then I start to smell musky before I even get home in the evening. Powdering my balls and underarms helps a lot with this.. I really like goldbond powder since it has peppermint and gives a real cool feel when you apply it.

Under no circumstance should anyone who has access to a shower and clothes be wearing the same underwear for more than one day. What the fuck? Not only is that disgusting (you will smell after hours of sweaty ballsack) but it also makes him prone to bacterial infections, especially if he's fat such that his thighs rub together when he walks.

Also he needs to learn to wipe his ass properly after a shit. Should be using wipes or wet tp at a minimum (if he can't shower directly after or use a bidet) and wiping until nothing shows on the paper. You know sometimes it surprises me how many adults don't know how to care for their hygiene properly. People shouldn't be able to smell you unless you're in their personal space and your scent should be that of a clean man, not some musky donkey.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.