[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NEETcucks will never understand this https://www.youtub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>NEETcucks will never understand this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e-zAljAgqs

orginalcommentdesu
>>
>>27273481
Nah I understand Wagecuck, I really do and to be honest I appreciate you.
I mean where else would I get my tendies, I can't wait for you to make me some more since that's all you're good for.
>>
I worked at a McDonalds for 5 days before realizing that I would go home smelling like a cheeseburger. I couldn't handle that and never went back and blocked the managers number. Plus nobody except fat fucks and rude people are the only ones that eat in.
>>
>>27273481
>implying you ever get treated with kindness working minimum wage
>implying you don't get shit on as soon as you make a small mistake
>awawawawawa
this actually depressed the fuck out of me
>>
>>27274190
>worked 5 months at a 7-11
>at the end of each shift, my hands and face would be extremely greasy
>would just eat the food there during my breaks
>eventually I get psoriasis from it

That was a smart move you made.
>>
McDonald's in my anime?!

Did WcDonald's go out of business?
>>
>>27273481
Life isn't anything like this anime
Fuck up like that employee and the manager will shout at you for doing a shitty job
>>
>>27273481
That didn't make fast food work look appealing at all. Thanks, I think I'll stick to graveyard shift library work.
>>
>>27274273
>>27274318
You must have old shits as your managers. My managers are all roughly early 20s and recognize this is a shit job not worthy of being taken seriously. None of them are making a career out of fast food management. People in their 30s, 40s and upwards working management in fast food should just stick their head in the oven.
>>
I don't think it's like that at McDonald's, or any job for that matter.
>>
>>27273481
this is some mighty powerful propaganda you got there abe
>>
This is what really happens at a fucking McDonalds anon

http://fox6now.com/2016/03/17/brown-deer-police-two-women-removed-from-mcdonalds-restaurant-after-fight-over-apple-pie/
>>
>>27274391
>People in their 30s, 40s and upwards working management in fast food should just stick their head in the oven.

fucking this

33 y/o failed-normie speaking and I'd rather shovel shit than make a career as a manager at mcdumpster's

hell I'd rather eat a cold sandwich from my home than have lunch at a fast food chain. I just hate fast food.
>>
>>27273481
I worked at mcdoanlds for almost a month let me tell you
there is no job satisfaction in doing that work
it sucks its hot its loud youre constantly moving around and it sucks im glad I only worked there for three weeks
>>
In Japan aren't civilians generally tame / non-hostile? They should do an animation of what it's like to work a McDonalds in Detroit or Chicago but it would probably turn into a violent fite anime
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.