[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel if you had a girlfriend that cheated on you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13
File: letter.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
How would you feel if you had a girlfriend that cheated on you? Could you forgive her?
>>
>>27273438
No. There are a lot of steps involved in fucking other people despite the normie excuse of "it just happened". The pic related is just her making it all about herself and not even thinking for once about how the man feels. If my girlfriend did this I'd dump her and never look back no matter how bad it hurt
>>
File: letter2.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
letter2.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>27273495
So you would dump her, but could you eventually forgive her for her actions?
>>
>>27273438
Deeply insulted and betrayed. I could never forgive her.
It's never okay for a woman to cheat.
>>
>>27273770
>It's never okay for a woman to cheat
but it's okay for a man to cheat?
>>
>>27273438
I'd feel absolutely destroyed. I love hard and it would tear me apart on the inside but that would be the end of the relationship, no ifs ands or buts about it. We would be done and I'd begin the process of moving on.
>>
Not too bad considering I cheated on my girlfriend yesterday. I mean, I'm a scumbag but I'm not a hypocrite. She'll never know anyway so whatever.
>>
>>27273781
He didn't say that
and no, it isn't
also master lock master key thing
>>
>>27273438
happy. i cheat too. different pussy
>>
i'm a spiteful mother fucker, so i'd fake-forgive her, then slowly make her life a living hell.
>>
>>27273438
If you forgive, you are a cuck.
No matter what, branded a cuck
And she a whore
>>
>>27273815
>muh lock and key meme
I never really understood this. Couldn't you use any items to describe men and women?
>>
Nope, I'd just leave the bitch. Just like that. I don't want to deal with both her dumb excuses and being a cuck.
>>
>>27273438
i would drive over to her place, calmly call her a selfish piece of shit, say it's over, spit directly into her face, and then leave.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 720x720
>>27273438
Stupid bitsch, not realizing how much 10^9/ infinity is.
>>
I'd feel like, and would be, a fool. I couldn't forgive a commitment of that magnitude being undermined. I would take great pleasure in denying her the absolution she sought if she was looking to "fix her mistake".
>>
It's so easy to not cheat, I would be devastated if it was someone I really cared about and wanted to be with

I would probably forgive but I'd forever feel insecure and inadequate
>>
I wouldn't care because I don't want a girlfriend.
So is it really cheating if we were never in a relationship in the first place?
>>
>>27273495
>>27273770
>>27273807
>>27273865
i know you guys are just b8ing but you do realise that women make mistakes right? girls make mistakes. plenty of men cheat too. also note that cheating can happen to anyone since it's a mistake. My wife cheated on me a while back and i forgave her immediately. our love has blossomed ever since and i feel happier than ever before. Also sometimes you just have to look the other way. sometimes women have needs that us men can't satisfy them with and they need to be with another man. you have to accept this and giver her space.
>>
>>27274009
b8 as fuck. Here's your (You)
>>
>>27273874
Women want guys who are validated by other women and sleep around
Men want girls who are selective and don't sleep around

It's why make virgins are shamed while female virgins are revered
And why make sluts are revered while female sluts are scum
>>
>>27273438
Forgive her, push for more degrading sex and film it. Then break up a month later saying you thought you could get over it but you cant.
>>
>>27274009
Go back to /b/ and work on your trollfu some more. At no point did I ever feel that your post could be sincere.
>>
>>27274009
>>>/KEK SHED/

HOLY SHIT IM TRIGGERED
>>
>>27273438
No, she would get locked out of my heart instantly
>>
>>27274009
nice b8 famalama m
>>
File: KOT273af9_hastrman.jpg (33 KB, 460x296) Image search: [Google]
KOT273af9_hastrman.jpg
33 KB, 460x296
>>27273438
>>27273611
I dont date in the first place. Life is better alone, and most women are ultimately flawed on a basic level.
Take the girl writing that letter. How in the world does one accidentally have sex? How? It was not an accident. She took actions that were unacceptable and she took them with full knowledge of what she was doing. Her long term planning, common sense, and basic courtesy all shut off the moment sex came into the equation. She made a decision to cheat, and after she had her fun she came to realize what that decision was and what it entailed. The man she fucked left for obvious reasons, and so she was forced to return to her provider.
And to be clear here, she is not trying to trick him. She is honestly sorry, because she is dumb enough to think she accidentally had sex. She is a cocktail of emotion, stupidity, and volatile foolishness that is just waiting to blow up in this poor guys face.
And so, I would not forgive her. I wouldn't date her in the first place. There was a point in time when I cared about girls, but one day I analyzed my life and I did not like what I saw. I looked at the text conversations, and it was just hours of me trying to talk about something and the girl giving one word responses. Despite that, they would text me all day, because It quickly became apparent they had no hobbies to speak of. They would latch onto me like a leach, taking my time and money, and pulling me down with them.
Better yourself, dont date period.
And cheating is never OK. It is unhealthy behavior for a monogamous species like humans.
>>
>>27273438
the thought of another man having made her his, would drive me mad with jealousy and disgust, it would never work out.
>>
>>27273611
Dude, if she did once she will do again
>>
>>27273874
goal of humans is to reproduce, right?
Island has 21 people. Goal is to reproduce.
20 woman, 1 man. Man is slut. 9 month=20 baby
20 man 1 woman. Woman is slut. 9 month= 1 baby.
Man slut is good for species. Woman slut is not.
>>
>>27274045
this
bloxlxoa
>>
>forgive her
nooo, with the ex-gfs is with who more sex make, easy sex
>>
>>27273438
>>27273611
>No tear stains on the paper
Slut isn't even trying.
>>
>>27274133
20 babies, same father

Great species that's going to be
>>
>>27273438
I would dump her on the spot for good. She could never be trusted again.
>>
>>27274191
you change goalposts. I prove you wrong and then you move argument to viability of species. Viability does not matter, only survival.
Also, all 7 billion humans are descended from around 30,000 survivors of the ice age. Do you think our bloodlines are not inbred?
>>
Calm myself down so I don't snap her neck since I hold in a lot of anger and that shit would make me snap. If I managed to think straight I would leave her and show tell her family why.
>>
>>27273438
I would track her down to a dark location and sedate her. Then put a diaper on her and make her regress into a little baby girl and he's sexy as fuck and my diaper slave. She only gets changed every two days. If he's being a good girl, she doesn't have to get changed for a week and gets extra diapers around her original one as protection.
>>
>>27274133
Betrayal is betrayal and your weak appeal to nature doesn't change that. We're not beasts of the field, but beings who can fully grasp the consequences of our choices and choose whether or not to indulge our base needs.
>>
File: 1457952753343.jpg (500 KB, 728x640) Image search: [Google]
1457952753343.jpg
500 KB, 728x640
>>27274009
Quality bait. I kek'd a little.
>>
>>27274257
No showers aloud because she should be stinky girl because she was being bad because i'm the best mate in the world and now she deserves the consequences. The consequences of being diapered and stupid hahahaahahaahaha
>>
>>27274293
>>27274257
m8 pls this isn't healthy
>>
>>27273438

Disgusted
Would consider killing both her and the dude desu
Never.
>>
>>27275338
Fuck healthy, my fetish is the CDC.
>>
>>27273438
No.
Loyalty at all cost or get lost.
>>
File: baited.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
baited.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>27274009
>KEK
>THE POST

THIS IS ROBOTS, THIS IS KEK, /THE/ FUCKING POST, THIS IS SOME GRADE A BAIT RIGHT THERE
>>
File: 1443020371385.png (27 KB, 184x104) Image search: [Google]
1443020371385.png
27 KB, 184x104
Betrayed, obviously and I would never forgive her.
>>
File: for the love of god montressor.jpg (78 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
for the love of god montressor.jpg
78 KB, 720x576
>>27273611
Dude that last line is one of the most blatant attempts at manipulation I've ever seen

>"...but I can't possibly let you walk out of my life so easily"

Holy shit.
>>
>>27273438
It's a tough decision. If you caught her cheating then there may be many more guys you don't know about, and you'd be likely to get an S. T. D.. But on the other hand, everybody makes mistakes, you'd probably be happier with her than without her and beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>27275700
CHECK EM

>Also
>That pic is related
>your face soon
>>
>>27273438
>Writes letter back
>"You should try slitting your wrists again"
>>
>>27275700
Yes! For the love of God!
>>
Obvious attention whore. Women have no shame, do they?
>>
>>27273438
I fucking love reading about roasties getting BTFO

fresh of leddit
https://iy.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4b5p5u/me_33_f_with_my_husband_34_m_7_years_he_doesnt/
>>
>>27275836
This is why the world needs to burn desu.
>>
Yeah, I could probably forgive her.

The issue is that I'd have a hard time trusting her again.

I'd want our relationship to switch from boyfriend/girlfriend to a friends-with-benefits relationship.

That's as far as I'd forgive. We can be friends and we can have sex but if I can't trust her to be monogamous she can't expect the same of me.
>>
>>27275961
nother one
https://iy.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4ax92c/i_19_f_have_been_with_my_boyfriend_20_m_for_over/

>Have a boyfriend but am lusting after another boy. Need help with what to do. Thanks.
>>
>>27276100
>In all honesty, I just feel attracted to him. He is a "bad boy" and likes to party, drink, etc. My boyfriend is the polar opposite. I LOVE my boyfriend but I can't help but feel turned on around this other guy.
Every time
>>
>>27276100
>Dump boyfriend. 2. Hook up with bad boy. 3. Get kicked to curb by bad boy after he gets tired of you. 4. Crawl back to boyfriend. 5. Rejected by old boyfriend. 6. Get a cat. 7. Live life alone with many cats.

top fucking kek
>>27276125
Women are nothing more than animals desu.
>>
Depending on how serious the relationship, the lightest consequence is never speaking again, the highest is acid to the face.
>>
>>27273438
It's never black and white. Me and my wife have been married for almost 8 years now and in our fourth year in we had a bit of a lull in our relationship. She had a bit too much to drink at an office party and while I was doing a late shift at work she slept with a co-worker. Maybe when I was younger I would've lost it and left, but I'm mature enough to know that I can't let it destroy what we have. So we talked and worked through it, and me and my wife and her son have never been better.
>>
>>27276230
>me and my wife and her son
nice try
>>
>>27276230
>me and my wife and her son
>and her son
made me chuckle
>>
>>27273808
Why are you here, Chad ? How come an internet japanese board is more fun than your blessful easy life ?
>>
>>27273966
This
>sumimasenwatashiwamaderufakerudesu
>>
>>27274009
Lol. Very inferior move.
>>
File: 7666.1L.jpg (126 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
7666.1L.jpg
126 KB, 1024x768
>>27273438
Lol My gf cheats on me alot.

I basically am waiting to just leave this town I am in and cut all contact while she is at work.

She lives off my money so it will be a hoot when I vanish.
>>
>>27273438
I'd stay in contact with her, but I wouldn't ever trust her enough to remain a girlfriend. not for years anyways.
Quick question though, would you guys trust a girl who said she loves you even though she is already in a relationship to be your GF?
>>
>3.47
>fucking disappointment

My best semester was a 3.2, now I'm straddling on a 2.7.

And honestly, that letter spends a lot of time saying nothing. I've never had a gf, but as I get older, the more and more retarded and overdramatic it all seems.

The problem is how much importance our culture places on it, mainly because it sales are a positive feedback loop.
>>
>>27273438
>making excuses

yeah no. There is a lot that happens before you "cheat"

First the initial flirt, then the kiss, then the touchy feeling stuff then sex. The fact she still went ahead after all that is enough in my books.
>>
>>27273831
This. I wouldn't even confront her if I found out. I would just make her pay for shit and milk out as much as I can while fucking other woman.
>>
>>27276230
>her son
New fresh prince
>>
>>27273438

I'd quickly lose all feelings I had for her and all respect. Wouldn't talk to her ever again.
>>
I read that entire letter and if that's to you buddy, you leave that Trollop be; the whole oh I slit my wrists I'm going to talk to a psychiatrist bit is the biggest fucking joke.

TLDR: I'd be mad & no I wouldn't/don't forgive people who betray me
>>
I'd be unhapoy and I would never forgive her
>>
>>27276742
No because she monkey bars from one relationship to the other, never letting go of one until she has another. Big red flag my man
>>
>>27276746
great points here

this is why female behavior irritates me on a base level. this cunt wouldn't have even had the means to cheat if the dude didn't play the game to begin with and commit to dating her stupid ass. i'd bet anything i own that she's a typical, passive "good girl" who'd never make the first move to even ask a guy to get coffee. (if she actually had that kind of initiative, she wouldn't have cheated in the first place.) but lo and behold, once she's committed, she can't even have the decency to break up with her literal boyfriend before taking a dick. women can't even be weak correctly. it's fucking enraging.
>>
File: 1458093092170.jpg (29 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1458093092170.jpg
29 KB, 625x626
>>27274009
Fuck off back to Redd it
Djdjdb
>>
I'd literally suck the guy's dick (the guy who she cheated on me with.) How can I be mad at him? He showed me my girlfriend was a whore.

As for the girl I wouldn't be mad. Not happy either. Whenever I have one, I don't ever really bother caring too much about girlfriends. I mean she leaves and I get a new one, so what? It's not like SHE's the one supporting ME. All a girl brings to a relationship is looks and with that there's always someone better.

Guys who break down over this shit are the biggest pussies.
>>
She hasn't even taken any self responsibility. She wrote a whole paper with excuses.

If she just wrote, "I was drunk and horny, sorry" then that would be better since it's the truth.
>>
>>27276575
My roommate did something like this but she didn't cheat. She crossed some line or something and he gave her $100 to spend at a mall. About an hour into shopping her friend tells her he left and my roommate was already halfway to a new town with everything he had.
>>
>>27273438

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>three five is a bad gpa

what is this bitch is she 12?
>>
>>27273438
>Could you forgive her?
even if I did I wouldn't date her anymore

I'd tell her to leave and then move on
>>
File: 1450251332019.jpg (37 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1450251332019.jpg
37 KB, 604x437
>>27273438
>>27273611
>Hurr I fucked someone else, but it's totally because I was stressed out or something

Bullshit
>>
No girl ever gave a shit about me to write a letter to me, or involve me in her life.
>>
>>27273942
She probably means "or"
>>
My imagination isn't very good. But I assume I would feel bad and I wouldn't forgive her.
>>
File: 1421090869974.gif (53 KB, 132x140) Image search: [Google]
1421090869974.gif
53 KB, 132x140
I don't see why not desu. I don't even consider it cheating it's just sex she can get it all she want as long as she loves me and comes back to me

you fucking cucks]
>>
>>27273438
Listen here's the lay down of the way this shit is, this is how its done. Never speak to her again. The end. As soon as a bitch cheats she's done. She's gone. No crying or fighting or trying to get each other back. Don't be a pussy with emotions or cave in. Having emotions and being emotional is what girls do. Girls don't wanna date girls, they wanna date men. If you're a man, then you dump her ass and move on. The end. Never hear from her again. Block that cunt. Nothing can justify a girl cheating on you, man. That shit's fucked.
>>
>>27273438
She sounds like more of a mess than any of the guys here.

I've never had a longterm gf so never been cheated on but i doubt i could forgive.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.