[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: tfw.png (554 KB, 636x919) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
554 KB, 636x919
As If I wasn't depressed enough already
>>
File: UAhBJPL.jpg (436 KB, 1568x2074) Image search: [Google]
UAhBJPL.jpg
436 KB, 1568x2074
>>27272920
Harsh man

eatadickrobot
>>
>>27272920
fuck those grand kids

anally
>>
>tfw you can focus in class but you're too lazy to study at home
That explains my 2.3 GPA in my tenth semester
>>
>>27273136
Really though, i'm a very self centered and selfish person, but this pic really make me sad. Like i'm never gonna let my parents feel alone in the future
>>
File: 1418942434756.jpg (86 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
1418942434756.jpg
86 KB, 500x524
This will make you cry so do not click unless you are sure
>>
if you felt sad seeing that pic, just know that you've been manipulated.

if that girl were *genuinely* thoughtful, she would've pulled out monopoly or a deck of cards and MADE her papaw happier.

but she's a typical self-involved whore, trying to force us (the world) into thinking that she's not all talk.

bitches can talk and cry all day. the keepers are the ones who DO things. i've wasted lots of time on talkers and "helpful advisers."
>>
>>27273057
The starks were not rich.
>>
>>27273272
>don't be sad be mad
>just do it
>>
>>27273272
How do you know they didn't play uno after dinner

I'd take the chance to remind my... uh.. What do you call your grandparents other grandchildren? Cousins? Whatever, I'd take the chance to shit on them for being scum too. I'd do it privately probably but I'd still guilt trip them
>>
>>27273335
They were pretty well off. Owning the North and big castles and shit
>>
thats our paw paw now
>>
>>27273559
The starks were the poorest of the main houses of the 7 kingdoms.

There was some list by RR Martin from some convention he went to and the North was at the bottom with regards to wealth along with the iron islands.
The top 3 richest were the westerlands, the reach, and the riverlands.
Stormlands, Vale, and Dorne were in the middle.
>>
>>27273635
Yeah but they still own castles and valerian steel swords and shit. Not poorfags. And littlefinger was mega poorfag in his youth
>>
>>27273657
>valerian steel sword

lol not anymore, got melted down into two swords.

With the north losing the war I am betting they lost a lot of their valerian steel swords.
>>
File: 1448937438945.jpg (38 KB, 811x775) Image search: [Google]
1448937438945.jpg
38 KB, 811x775
>>27273191
>not wanting your shit relatives to feel the pain you felt while they fucked you emotionally
>>
File: ZajY7JX.jpg (293 KB, 1522x1326) Image search: [Google]
ZajY7JX.jpg
293 KB, 1522x1326
>>27273727
But they used to have. Besides its a funny story
>>
He is fine, there was an emergency reason the other kids couldn't make it.

It is not a big deal
>>
How do we not know that grandpa isn't a abuser
There is a good reason only one kid came, that kid is probably just there for the money.
No-one sees family to be purely altruistic.
>27273875
Any more of these
>>
>>27273995
There is but you're a tripfag so yeah nah you're a cunt aye
>>
>>27273995
There was a good reason. An emergency allegedly came up.

Plus it is a family dinner, people call and cancel sometimes. People need to get over it
>>
>>27273995
I hate when people who don't really know your family complain about you being an asshole towards them

>omg why you treat your grandpa like that? he will not live forever you know

Maybe because he's a fake lying piece of shit, who wants me and everyone else to fail and end up like him, everyone to live a shit slave life like he did, but he doesn't tell you that, he lies to your face and then you find out what he really thinks because he talked shit about you behind your back
>>
>>27272920
You realize this is just a meme some normie made? I've seen ten different versions of this earlier this week. My favourite was the one where the grandpa packed 6 bowls for the kids and it was a pic of some old dude ripping a bong
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.